Community Forum

Win a Unicorn Horn

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
jsd.gm
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Win a Unicorn Horn

Post by jsd.gm »

BTS Sensible Glenda

She deserves the horn not only because it suits her but because she would be as magical on the outside as she is inside.
Kaycie
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Kaycie »

I love this horse. She is the culmination of so much hard work breeding until I finally got my perfect spotty horse. She is my perfect baby and I hope she will someday pass on her good looks to her foals. She is a fake horse (sadly) but she gives me real happiness. :D She deserves a unicorn horn.
beautygirl123
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by beautygirl123 »

Thunderlight would look beautiful as a unicorn--his mate is already a unicorn, so I would really like for him to be a unicorn too. He would look amazing!!
R_PYTHON
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by R_PYTHON »

/Users/clairekotula/Desktop/Unknown.png
No arguement, this guy is magical. All he needs is to earn his horn to be accepted into the great race of Unicorns.
Lys2
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Lys2 »

Because he wants to feel pretty too!!!

(I hope this was right, Tom lol)

julia7e
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by julia7e »

₰ Sand Cloud

She deserves a horn since she is a sweet and divine animal.
BlanketMonster
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by BlanketMonster »

Highest Dove

This little bright surprise deserves a horn because he might very well be the first coat colour of his breed (Canadian Horse). A very lovely little colt from a Sooty Buckskin dam and a Smokey Black sire.
Thatragedy
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Thatragedy »

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1270796Image

Moon deserves a horn to show the world the magnificent creature she is
Jardine_Horses
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Jardine_Horses »

J_H Pure Wisdom

Dear Tom,
It would give me immense pleasure to introduce you to my horse, Pure Wisdom. This horse you see before you is the absolute worst non-believer out there. He refuses to soften his heart to any opinion besides his own. He switched his tale and put his back to Santa when he was a colt, refused to go out for the Sugar Cube Hunt at Easter, and the thing that he is most adamant about is the existence of Unicorns! I have tried to tell him again and again that they could possibly be out there but he will not be persuaded. I tried everything Tom!! I've tried stories, pictures, articles, actually introducing him to one, and more! I am at the end of my rope! Up against the wall! No way out! So, dear Tom, I have come to my last hope. I have come to the conclusion that the only way to get my stubborn mule-of-a-horse to believe is to make him into a unicorn. Yes Tom, I think that that is the only option left. And so now I wright to you dear Tom, in hope that maybe you could give me peace in mind and in heart. For my stubborn horse will give me no end if I cannot make him a Unicorn. (See I have already told him that I was going to make him a Unicorn) You see, if he doesn't wake up with a horn in the morning I will not hear the end of it! You simply must help me! I would greatly appreciate your assistance with my situation.
Best Wishes, Jardine_Horses
BvbyJenna
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by BvbyJenna »

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1295883

she deserves one because she is so fab :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun May 19, 2024 5:57 am

It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 5:57 am