Community Forum

Win a Unicorn Horn

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
Oswin
Visit My Farm

Re: Win a Unicorn Horn

Post by Oswin »

Silmariën dreams of being a fancy unicorn too!
arthorse_alternate
Visit My Farm

Post by arthorse_alternate »

Tom wrote:To win a Horn-a-corn horse to unicorn conversion kit post a horse in this thread and tell me why you think they deserve to become a magical unicorn.

Like so:

Wayward Kiss should be a unicorn so they can look as beautiful as they feel.
May I introduce,
Sweet Hard Candy

Candy really wants to be a unicorn because:

Every day he runs in the field, but even as fast as he is in his body his spirit flys with his Bluebird friend in the sky. All his horse friends think he is weird but all he wants is to be up there with his friend. Maby if this beauty got a unicorn horn, he could fly with his bird-friend and smile with his horse friends.

He also deserves a horn because she is a Shagya Arabian a breed that only has 109 active horses! There is no horse as majestic as Candy. My "baby" is still only five years old, so he has plenty of time to be a unicorn. :D He is my pride! Please let him follow his dreams!!!

Good Luck to all and to all a good day! - Arthorse
Last edited by arthorse_alternate on Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Geidim O'in
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Geidim O'in »

Meet Spindly, a freckly young upstart that's getting ready to shake things up in his herd. He's the next step in the genetic heights of his family and deserves to stand out and show them all his strut with a horn.
pman32131
Visit My Farm

Post by pman32131 »

This is my favorite mare. Please make her a unicorn! :D
This is Fabulous from the Poise.
pman32131
Visit My Farm

Post by pman32131 »

This is Fabulous on the Poise. Please make her a unicorn. :D
Hidalgo
Visit My Farm

Post by Hidalgo »

Wonder Boy

Wonder Boy doesn't feel like he deserves a unicorn horn, but he's worked hard since he was a young colt, exercising and competing to provide for his fellow farm mates. They nominated him for the unicorn horn because they feel he deserves recognition for all his hard labor.
DivatheDancingDevil
Visit My Farm

Post by DivatheDancingDevil »

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/379071
Mariella Moonlight was born without a horn and both her parents were unicorns. Her parents were ashamed and did not want her. They sent her out to live on her own away from the herd, but when she was 3 she was found by a herd of horses and has lived with them ever since. None of them believe her that she should be a unicorn and now she needs a horn to prove to she is indeed a unicorn.
FameDaLupa
Visit My Farm

Post by FameDaLupa »

Once opon a time there was a nasty player in this game.
The reason why this player turned miserable is that all his arabians where quite inbred and they started to show some weird sideeffects.
This player had a really hard time to handle this arabs and as they started to grow tentacles and second heads, the player felt quite helpless and didnt really know what to do.

But one day a magical horse appeared and the player immediatly knew, that this horse is something special.
It calmed the raging tentacle arabs down and cured them from their anger.
The player released all these arabs into their freedom or send them to very capable loyal friends.

Then he turned to the white magical horse and thanked it thousend times.
The Player asked what he could do in exchange for the epic rescue.

So the horse answered: Maybe you already guessed that I am different. If only people could see it.
I once had a horn, but someone stole it away from me and left me in deep pain.
You know a unicorn cant really survive long without a horn.
But I heard about a magical wizard in the woods around here and he shall named Tom.

Have you heared of him?
So the player smiled and said you will have your horn back and the player sat down to write to the wizard of HWO.

And in the end this player lost all his nastyness :D

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1294024
maymaymaymay
Visit My Farm

Post by maymaymaymay »

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1305264
Missy never fit in with the herd she always felt like the other horses had some big secret that they kept from her. One day she found out that she was not a regular horse she had once been a unicorn but she lost her horn. Now she is hoping that she can get her horn back so she can return to the unicorns.
Velvetpie16
Visit My Farm

Post by Velvetpie16 »

Tom wrote:To win a Horn-a-corn horse to unicorn conversion kit post a horse in this thread and tell me why you think they deserve to become a magical unicorn.

Like so:

Wayward Kiss should be a unicorn so they can look as beautiful as they feel.

*UPDATE*
Surprise! Everyone who posts gets a horn! Please show off your beautiful unicorns here: Click!

that horse deserves a horn because he is pure white maigcalness and he just looks like a unicorn....???
I'm the most amazing humble person ever so buy lots of horses from me!!! :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 02, 2024 6:05 pm

It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 6:05 pm