Community Forum

null

RoyalCrownAcres
Visit My Farm

Re: TRAINER and BOARDING AVALIBLE! (Reopen)

Post by RoyalCrownAcres »

Eevee_StarNight wrote:Can you train this foal for me
training type 1 thank you
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1329572
Please, fill out the correct application as I have it above. It makes it easier for me to sort through them. :D
RoyalSkully
Visit My Farm

Post by RoyalSkully »

Rose Creek Stables Boarding and Training Services
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1332553
RoyalSkully
Training
I would love for you to train my horse fully in Working Ranch
Whatever it takes to train her fully
I'm assuming I put her up for offer and you buy her for for like 1$ or something and that's how you'd take her in order to train

Tried emailing you but my services said that the email was unable to receive any messages
RoyalSkully
Visit My Farm

Post by RoyalSkully »

Rosecreekstables wrote:Hello!

Just wanted to ask but is mintysugarhorse a side account of yours? If not, then someone else just bought a horse of mine that i wanted you to buy in order to train her.
Zer0
Visit My Farm

Post by Zer0 »

RoyalSkully wrote:

Just wanted to ask but is mintysugarhorse a side account of yours? If not, then someone else just bought a horse of mine that i wanted you to buy in order to train her.
You could have put it up for offers only.
Zero Gravity Standardbreds
RoyalCrownAcres
Visit My Farm

valiantred wrote:
Rosecreekstables wrote:Hello! As some of you may know I trained horses for a while but hen had to stop because my life became a bit to crazy. I am training again and, with this reopened service, have changed a few things. I will post the rules, guidelined, prices, etc. ASAP. Please read everything.
PS..... I know I was not the best trainer before, but this time I strive to be better. If you have a complaint, tips, etc. email me at TheChristianEquestrian@gmail

PLEASE NOTE THAT WHEN YOU SUBMIT AN APPLICATION I PREFER YOU TO EMAIL IT TO ME. thank you

What if you don't have a premium membership to request training? Do you have examples of your training ability from a newborn to fully trained? Do you have references from past customers? Can you copy and past your training skills for those of us who undertand them?
Hello! You do not have to have a premium membership. I am currently redoing how I have my rules and services stuff set up so please be patient. I am going to open a new forum for boarding, too. Please bear with me
RoyalCrownAcres
Visit My Farm

RoyalSkully wrote:

I am so sorry to hear this! mintysugarhorse is not one of my accounts But as the other player said, I forgot her/his username and forgot to copy and paste it, you need to put them up for private sale AFTER I accept the application. If you have another horse that needs training please E-Mail me at [email protected] so that we can work out a deal
RoyalSkully
Visit My Farm

Post by RoyalSkully »

Rosecreekstables wrote:
RoyalSkully wrote:

I am so sorry to hear this! mintysugarhorse is not one of my accounts But as the other player said, I forgot her/his username and forgot to copy and paste it, you need to put them up for private sale AFTER I accept the application. If you have another horse that needs training please E-Mail me at [email protected] so that we can work out a deal
Ah! Thank you! I'll send an email over right away
RoyalCrownAcres
Visit My Farm

Rosecreekstables wrote:First and Foremost, I have THREE (3) accounts. This one (Rosecreekstables) and Rosecreekstablesfarm And my account for boarder horses, Rosecreekboarding If you see a message from any of these accounts just remember that it IS the same person!

SERVICES
I currently offer:
BOARDING
TRAINING

If you would like to request a service, please email me! This is ecspecially applicable once they add vetting and farrier needs to the game!

HORSE AGEING
All horses in training WILL age. This is normal and cannot be stopped. Horses in boarding care will not age, as I will have them on a Seperate Account.

Visit my Website for information! I have everything split into pages with detailed desriptions so that I won't be cluttering up the forum!
https://rcsathwo.weebly.com
Baseline: Training is $5000
Boarding is $100 per day

There are of course options to everything. The website goes into great detail about these things. Please be aware that you do have to put your horse up for private sale and private sale only for me to pick them up.
RoyalCrownAcres
Visit My Farm

Maddie.Boo wrote:
Rosecreekstables wrote:Hello! As some of you may know I trained horses for a while but hen had to stop because my life became a bit to crazy. I am training again and, with this reopened service, have changed a few things. I will post the rules, guidelined, prices, etc. ASAP. Please read everything.
PS..... I know I was not the best trainer before, but this time I strive to be better. If you have a complaint, tips, etc. email me at TheChristianEquestrian@gmail

Maddie.Boo.
Training.
Full Training.
No older than 15.
Be sure to have him done soon. :)
I will check up on him to see if his training progresses.
Hey Maddie.Boo! Your hrses training is finished. I got everything above 90% and will keep going until you pick her up! I will post her for private sale. The fee is $5,000 so please makethat your purchase offer. Link is below.

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1318355
Grand Hope River
Visit My Farm

Re: TRAINER and BOARDING AVALIBLE! (All Rules, Prices, ETC Are Now Up)

Post by Grand Hope River »

Could you fully train March Of Providence?

March Of Providence
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun May 05, 2024 7:04 am

It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 7:04 am