Community Forum

Pine Valley Racing Stables Farm Log {CLOSED}

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Re: Pine Valley Racing Stables Farm Log

Post by 8arbarossa »

meganamber wrote:Hello everyone! I decided to start up a new farm log for my stable, as I have not really updated my old one since last year! Since I have embarked on several large new projects recently, I realized it was time to have a place to keep updates on them. Please enjoy!

I am currently working on racing Thoroughbreds and Freibergs!

Goals
1. To breed some of the best Thoroughbreds on Horse World.
2. To break world records with my Thoroughbreds.
3. To breed a Thoroughbred with the speed comment, "I think you've got the next Secretariat!"
4. To breed magnificent Freibergs that excel at Cross Country and other disciplines
5. To become the first breeder of a certain breed.
6. To become a respected and well known player on Horse World.
7. To have the brand |PV| known and feared :P

Training

I train for new players for a very low price. I do have a training forum here, so please do not comment below if you want a horse trained.

My Noteworthy Thoroughbreds

This is Titan, one of the best Thoroughbreds on my farm. He is currently ranked #1 in points, wins, and earnings for all racing Thoroughbreds on Horse World. Even though he has not broken any world records for me, he has a speed figure of 64 and does very well in racing disciplines. He has won me multiple Raven World Cups in both racing and steeplechasing. He also won the 2018 Kentucky Derby with a time of 2:03.81. I am very proud of him :)

The People's Horse only has a speed figure of 62, but he won the 2018 Belmont Stakes with a time of 2:06.58 (Titan was a close second). He also is the sire of my first 65 speed colt, Hellfire.

Day of Titan is an interesting color for a Thoroughbred and has a speed of 64.

This guy has the best speed comment of all my Thoroughbreds. He has a gorgeous shimmery red coat and his speed is 64.

Golden King is one of my favorites because of his golden coat and name. He has 62 speed, 32 strength, and 46 stamina. He is an excellent sire, having given me a 64 speed mare and several other 60+ speed Thoroughbreds. He is also the sire of The People's Horse.

This guy is my second favorite Thoroughbred behind Titan, because of his name (Heart of Gold), and his conformation and coat color. I love how built and muscular he is and as you guys know, golden coats are my favorite. His speed is 64, his strength is 32, and his stamina is 37. Despite such fatastic conformation stats, he doesn't do the best in competitions :? He isn't the best sire either. Oh, well, he still holds a special place in my heart :)

Freibergs

I bred the first Freiberg on June 6, 2018, a pretty roan filly.

Previous Projects - Trakehners

Once one of the best Trakehners on Horse World, he has been retired from Trakehner dressage competitions and now serves as a public stud.

My personal favorite Trakehner because of his gorgeous golden coat :D

The best Trakehner mare I bred with 64 movement.

Another of my personal favorites, I love his color, and his stats are nice too. He was one of the first green movement Trakehners I bred.

This guy has the best breeder's comment for movement of all my Trakehners. His movement is 64.

He also has green movement and I love his smoky brown dun coloring. His movement is a 64.

Sales

Link to my Sales Forum.

Contests

Currently the host of the Pine Valley Derby, a Thoroughbred-only racing competition for stallions and mares age 2-6.

Thanks for reading! :D
Thats a nice looking set of horse you got there, good job :)
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

8arbarossa wrote:
meganamber wrote:Hello everyone! I decided to start up a new farm log for my stable, as I have not really updated my old one since last year! Since I have embarked on several large new projects recently, I realized it was time to have a place to keep updates on them. Please enjoy!

I am currently working on racing Thoroughbreds and Freibergs!

Goals
1. To breed some of the best Thoroughbreds on Horse World.
2. To break world records with my Thoroughbreds.
3. To breed a Thoroughbred with the speed comment, "I think you've got the next Secretariat!"
4. To breed magnificent Freibergs that excel at Cross Country and other disciplines
5. To become the first breeder of a certain breed.
6. To become a respected and well known player on Horse World.
7. To have the brand |PV| known and feared :P

Training

I train for new players for a very low price. I do have a training forum here, so please do not comment below if you want a horse trained.

My Noteworthy Thoroughbreds

This is Titan, one of the best Thoroughbreds on my farm. He is currently ranked #1 in points, wins, and earnings for all racing Thoroughbreds on Horse World. Even though he has not broken any world records for me, he has a speed figure of 64 and does very well in racing disciplines. He has won me multiple Raven World Cups in both racing and steeplechasing. He also won the 2018 Kentucky Derby with a time of 2:03.81. I am very proud of him :)

The People's Horse only has a speed figure of 62, but he won the 2018 Belmont Stakes with a time of 2:06.58 (Titan was a close second). He also is the sire of my first 65 speed colt, Hellfire.

Day of Titan is an interesting color for a Thoroughbred and has a speed of 64.

This guy has the best speed comment of all my Thoroughbreds. He has a gorgeous shimmery red coat and his speed is 64.

Golden King is one of my favorites because of his golden coat and name. He has 62 speed, 32 strength, and 46 stamina. He is an excellent sire, having given me a 64 speed mare and several other 60+ speed Thoroughbreds. He is also the sire of The People's Horse.

This guy is my second favorite Thoroughbred behind Titan, because of his name (Heart of Gold), and his conformation and coat color. I love how built and muscular he is and as you guys know, golden coats are my favorite. His speed is 64, his strength is 32, and his stamina is 37. Despite such fatastic conformation stats, he doesn't do the best in competitions :? He isn't the best sire either. Oh, well, he still holds a special place in my heart :)

Freibergs

I bred the first Freiberg on June 6, 2018, a pretty roan filly.

Previous Projects - Trakehners

Once one of the best Trakehners on Horse World, he has been retired from Trakehner dressage competitions and now serves as a public stud.

My personal favorite Trakehner because of his gorgeous golden coat :D

The best Trakehner mare I bred with 64 movement.

Another of my personal favorites, I love his color, and his stats are nice too. He was one of the first green movement Trakehners I bred.

This guy has the best breeder's comment for movement of all my Trakehners. His movement is 64.

He also has green movement and I love his smoky brown dun coloring. His movement is a 64.

Sales

Link to my Sales Forum.

Contests

Currently the host of the Pine Valley Derby, a Thoroughbred-only racing competition for stallions and mares age 2-6.

Thanks for reading! :D
Thats a nice looking set of horse you got there, good job :)
Thank you! :D
By the way, I started a Thoroughbred racing club, remember way back in the day when you were excited about the racing club I was going to start? I know that never happened, but you are welcome to join this one if you want! The link is on my farm profile. Or I can get it here if you want :)
Currently working on Freibergs, Mustangs, and Paint Belgians
Home of Titan, one of HW's top racing Thoroughbreds
Breeder of the first Freiberg
Farm Log
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

Yes, ofcourse i remember :) i guess i have to start playing again and breed some nice race TB's :)
Thanks for the invitation :) :) BTW i think its great that you are still playing, nice talking to you again :)
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

8arbarossa wrote:Yes, ofcourse i remember :) i guess i have to start playing again and breed some nice race TB's :)
Thanks for the invitation :) :) BTW i think its great that you are still playing, nice talking to you again :)
If you need any mares to start with, let me know :) You are very welcome! It is nice talking to you again as well, for a while there I was wondering if you'd left!
Farm Log
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

Nooooo,, thats the cool thing about this game, you can just take a break for a while. i was pretty busy for the last months and next week is the last week that i am this busy, so thinking of continuing my own TB line. got some scatterd here and there ;) but you have some great horses, so i let you know if i need something. tnx for offering :)
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

8arbarossa wrote:Nooooo,, thats the cool thing about this game, you can just take a break for a while. i was pretty busy for the last months and next week is the last week that i am this busy, so thinking of continuing my own TB line. got some scatterd here and there ;) but you have some great horses, so i let you know if i need something. tnx for offering :)
Yes you are right about that! I am actually thinking of taking a break... there's been a lot of drama here lately!
Glad you're back! :) You're welcome for the offer :) , and just let me know if you want to join my club, want to use a stud, or want a mare of mine.
Farm Log
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

ofcourse i wanna be in your club, but at this time i dont have anything to offer the club.
What do you expect from clubmembers?
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

8arbarossa wrote:ofcourse i wanna be in your club, but at this time i dont have anything to offer the club.
What do you expect from clubmembers?
Well nothing much, really. As long has you share stallions to help us improve our TBs it really isn't necessary to do much else. Unless you could train.
Farm Log
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

i am gonna finish what i was doing and then play with TB's. when i am there i give a sign in the club log that i got some horse available :)
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

meganamber wrote:..
I really like these two horses, you think i can buy a foal of them?
Your TB's are far better then mine, well done
:)

:)
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 04, 2024 2:07 pm

It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 2:07 pm