Community Forum

ℬᏟᏕℛ Training Facility ***OPEN***

16fang76ok
Visit My Farm

Re: ℬᏟᏕℛ Training Facility ***OPEN***

Post by 16fang76ok »

HorzeLover101 wrote:
16fang76ok wrote:

If i didn't thats my mistake and ill send more money if needed.
i declined the offer because you offered 50 on each. each horse is 50,000.
My bad, I meant to offer the 50k, do you mind placing them forsale again. I will make sure to add an extra 20k for the mess.
Queen of animals
Visit My Farm

Post by Queen of animals »

Legendary Horse Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Legendary Horse Farm »

Hey! I was wondering if I could have you maybe train my filly? I am wondering if I could come back yet? I am pretty sure it has been 3 months...
Legendary Horse Farm
Visit My Farm

If your willing to train with me again here is the fillies link if you would like to train her for me again.

https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3852486
HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by HorzeLover101 »

Legendary Horse Farm wrote:If your willing to train with me again here is the fillies link if you would like to train her for me again.

My training services are temporarily closed due to real life events.
ℬᏟᏕℛ - Black Creek Stables Rescue
Famous Racing Belgian Breeder
Owner Of FIR Club
Legendary Trainer & Comp'er For Players
***14 Days For Pick Up - After That They Will Be Auctioned Off***

Legendary Horse Farm
Visit My Farm

oh I hope everything gets better!
Cat_girl
Visit My Farm

Post by Cat_girl »

HorzeLover101 wrote:
ℬᏟᏕℛ Public Training
2023 Version

Questions/Concerns/Tips/Anything Else; Contact me via this forum viewtopic.php?f=8&t=40958

Update Frenzy : 08/23/2023
Temporarily closed until further notice due to real life events.

"Please Fill Out This Forum Below and Stick It in Your Horses Profile Info"
This MUST be in the horse's profile.

Username/Side Accounts Too(Price):
Training Tier:
Weight:
Temperament:
Conformation:

Details About My Training

➼ Trained with in 2-3 years.
➼ Trained to 795%+ or at least 99.2% in each stat
➼ Conformations provided via request
➼ Temperament Adjustment
➼ Weight Adjustment
➼ Pictures will be taken at every 1 year (Default)
➼ I will train partially trained horses at $60 per 1%. (Must be over 200%)
➼ Date reservations claimed by horse in my possession.

Training Tiers
>3mths New Players(1 Free Training) - New Clientele (BOG1 - Buy 1 Training Tier Get 1 Horse Free)

Bronze: 25k Per Horse (1 Horse per month across all players accounts)
Silver: 50k Per horse (2 horses per month across all players accounts)
Gold: 75k Per Horse (3 horses per month across all players accounts)
Platinum: 100k Per Horse (4 horses per month across all players accounts)
Diamond: 250k per Horse - Fast Train (Trained with in an hour of receiving the horse) 4 Slots only - 1 Horse each player

*** Training Batch: 08/01 - 08/31***
List will be updated as horses are received! <3

Week
1.)
2.)
3.)
4.)
5.)
6.)

Week
7.)
8.)
9.)
10.)
11.)
12.)

Week
13.)
14.)
15.)
16.)
17.)
18.)

Week
19.)
20.)
21.)
22.)
23.)
24.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HorzeLover101 (Personal Horses To Be Trained)

1.)
2.)
3.)
4.)
5.)
6.)
7.)
8.)
9.)
10.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2023 Training Totals
January Month Total: 28
February Month Total: 28
March Month Total: 28
April Month Total: 30
May Month Total: 25
June Month Total: 12
July Month Total: 0
August Month Total: 0
September Month Total:
October Month Total:
November Month Total:
December Month Total:

Total Trained 2020: 402 Horses
Total Trained 2021: 409 Horses
Total Trained 2022: 343 Horses

Pick Up - Training Areas
Waiting For Pick Up https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/162332

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Training/Champing/Holding Accounts
Side Account: HorzeOffical - https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/view/166497 (Used to house to be trained or completed training horses)

Main Account: HorzeLover101 - http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/view/8748 (Used to train horses, breed and sell horses)

Side Account: Brinkhaven - http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/view/49236 (Holding Account, Grinder Services Provided and a competing account)

****RULES***WARNING***
- You have 7 Days to pick up said horses from the date you are pinged to pick up.
- You must have room for the horse before offering on your horse.
- I can refuse any training to any horse or player for any reason.
- It’s a first come, first serve basis.

Current Affinity: 9.6 Stars (Total of 41 Reviews)
http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... =8&t=12939

Methods Of Training
Method 1
-----------
Step 1: (Stamina/Tempo/Balance) arena + walk + Lunge on flat + 30 mins
Step 2: (Strength, Stamina, Intelligence, Movement) arena + walk + collection and impulsion + 30 mins
Step 3: (Intelligence, Tempo, Movement) arena + walk + Ground poles + 30 mins
Step 4: (Balance, Agility, Strength) Arena + Walk + jumping obstacles + 30 mins
Step 5: (Speed, Stamina) arena + gallop + lunge on flat + 30 mins
Once you maxed out speed at the last step you will see that your horse is fully trained in each stat.

Method 2
------------
Step One: Collection & Compulsion - Arena/Walk/30 mins - Each turn use the energy up. Once the energy reaches to 5% use per session - STOP
Step Two: Ground Poles - Arena/Walk/30 mins - Each turn use the energy up. Once the Movement hits 99.1% STOP
Step Three: Jumping Obstacles - Arena/Walk/30 mins - Each turn use the energy up. Once the Agility hits 99.1% STOP
Step Four: Lunge on Flat - Arena/Gallop/30mins - Each turn use the energy up. One the speed hits 99.1% STOP
Once your done with step four you will see all stats at 99.1% or above!
I would like to pay 1.5 million for a fast train if your willing to take me
Hey so this is cat girl last time I asked for a fast train I never even gave you the horse :oops:
if you dont feel ok training with me thats fine.
REMINDER take your time and dont worry you dont have to do it with in an hour of receving

link: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3832836

if you mess any of the temp or weight up idc
optional temp: sprited
optional weight: moderate
HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by HorzeLover101 »

Cat_girl wrote: I would like to pay 1.5 million for a fast train if your willing to take me
Hey so this is cat girl last time I asked for a fast train I never even gave you the horse :oops:
REMINDER take your time and dont worry you dont have to do it with in an hour of receving

My training is still temporarily closed. Busy in real life with things and also focusing on training my own horses on my side account that need trained. Once I get all my trainees done and life settles down I will be taking clients for training.

I checked the horse and I train to specifications to what the client wants. As stated in the post if you don't put the "requirements" in the horses profile the horse will be trained to the "standard" weight and temperament. Also if horses were born bombproof or left too long at bombproof temperament they will remain there and its hard to change their temperment. That issue is on the horse itself or the owner due to not monitoring the temperment.
When I train the horses i always monitor the horses weight and temperament so I can adjust accordingly so that they are the specified weights/temps that the client asked for by the time im done training them. I do not spend extra turns to just age the horse to change the weight if it is already fully trained and ready to be returned as that is not what i provide. I do not provide free aging past the already specified requirements of that said horse.

Im hoping to provide training services again around the beginning of the year 2024
ℬᏟᏕℛ - Black Creek Stables Rescue
Famous Racing Belgian Breeder
Owner Of FIR Club
Legendary Trainer & Comp'er For Players
***14 Days For Pick Up - After That They Will Be Auctioned Off***

Cat_girl
Visit My Farm

Post by Cat_girl »

HorzeLover101 wrote:
Cat_girl wrote: I would like to pay 1.5 million for a fast train if your willing to take me

My training is still temporarily closed. Busy in real life with things and also focusing on training my own horses on my side account that need trained. Once I get all my trainees done and life settles down I will be taking clients for training.

I checked the horse and I train to specifications to what the client wants. As stated in the post if you don't put the "requirements" in the horses profile the horse will be trained to the "standard" weight and temperament. Also if horses were born bombproof or left too long at bombproof temperament they will remain there and its hard to change their temperment. That issue is on the horse itself or the owner due to not monitoring the temperment.
When I train the horses i always monitor the horses weight and temperament so I can adjust accordingly so that they are the specified weights/temps that the client asked for by the time im done training them. I do not spend extra turns to just age the horse to change the weight if it is already fully trained and ready to be returned as that is not what i provide. I do not provide free aging past the already specified requirements of that said horse.

Im hoping to provide training services again around the beginning of the year 2024
Oh I am so sorry I hope things get better I will for sure use ur services in the future with u the best
Leopard Horse
Visit My Farm

Post by Leopard Horse »

HorzeLover101 wrote:
Legendary Horse Farm wrote:here she is
Horses so cute wrote: ADD
I Love Tucker wrote: ADD
Leopard Horse wrote: ADD
Unfortunately I have to retract my decision to train for you. I do not take deception and lying lightly. HWO is known to be a very welcoming, respectful, helping and truthful community.

I got alerted by this horses' name and did some digging into your account.
You are known as;
Horses so cute

With your listed side accounts as;
Legendary Horse Farm
I Love Tucker
Leopard Horse

Also the two horses you sent in for training on the "Horses so cute" account can be picked up. I will not be training them due to this issue ^^^^

Hi, I am wondering why I was tagged in this, I have not been on the game since last year. So I am a little confused on why im am being banned, and linked with Horses So Cute ect.
Thanks!
- Leopard Horse
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:57 pm

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:57 pm