HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: ℬᏟᏕℛ Training Facility ***OPEN***

Post by HorzeLover101 »

Leopard Horse wrote:
HorzeLover101 wrote:

Unfortunately I have to retract my decision to train for you. I do not take deception and lying lightly. HWO is known to be a very welcoming, respectful, helping and truthful community.

I got alerted by this horses' name and did some digging into your account.
You are known as;
Horses so cute

With your listed side accounts as;
Legendary Horse Farm
I Love Tucker
Leopard Horse

Also the two horses you sent in for training on the "Horses so cute" account can be picked up. I will not be training them due to this issue ^^^^

Hi, I am wondering why I was tagged in this, I have not been on the game since last year. So I am a little confused on why im am being banned, and linked with Horses So Cute ect.
Thanks!
- Leopard Horse
OMG!!!
This is a typing error!!! its supposed to be Leopard Horse Farm..... I never even caught the mistake.
I know you well, you would never be banned from my services :)
Thank you for pointing this out!
ℬᏟᏕℛ - Black Creek Stables Rescue
Famous Racing Belgian Breeder
Owner Of FIR Club
Legendary Trainer & Comp'er For Players
***14 Days For Pick Up - After That They Will Be Auctioned Off***

Leopard Horse
Visit My Farm

Post by Leopard Horse »

HorzeLover101 wrote:
Leopard Horse wrote:

Hi, I am wondering why I was tagged in this, I have not been on the game since last year. So I am a little confused on why im am being banned, and linked with Horses So Cute ect.
Thanks!
- Leopard Horse
OMG!!!
This is a typing error!!! its supposed to be Leopard Horse Farm..... I never even caught the mistake.
I know you well, you would never be banned from my services :)
Thank you for pointing this out!

Ah I see! I was like :( did my account get hacked or something? lol Thanks for the clarification! I appreciate it! :D
Legendary Horse Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Legendary Horse Farm »

Um and u said 3 months...
Legendary Horse Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Legendary Horse Farm »

Also If u recall I said that my farms were new not me- I didn't come back to fight but thx for replying to a message that was sent months ago- I got all my horses trained and for a more reasonable price. Thx for everything. -Kam
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

HorzeLover101 wrote:...
Hello!

It's been a while since I've sent a horse to be trained by you, as I've been experimenting in training myself. But it takes me a month or so to train each horse, and I don't know if I'm doing it the right way or not.

So I decided to send this colt to you to be trained because I want the best training for a colt for such great lines.

I didn't know if you were subscribed to this thread or not so I pinged you for just in case.

FYI I'd like Diamond tier for this one.

Sorry for the long message!
~Diamond Filly
HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by HorzeLover101 »

Legendary Horse Farm wrote:Also If u recall I said that my farms were new not me- I didn't come back to fight but thx for replying to a message that was sent months ago- I got all my horses trained and for a more reasonable price. Thx for everything. -Kam
Leopard Horse just replied. she came back from a break in playing so she saw it. I wasn't bringing up anything bad, just responding to her ping on that post.
Owner Of FIR Club

HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by HorzeLover101 »

Diamond Filly wrote:
HorzeLover101 wrote:...
Hello!

It's been a while since I've sent a horse to be trained by you, as I've been experimenting in training myself. But it takes me a month or so to train each horse, and I don't know if I'm doing it the right way or not.

So I decided to send this colt to you to be trained because I want the best training for a colt for such great lines.

I didn't know if you were subscribed to this thread or not so I pinged you for just in case.

~Diamond Filly
Hey! Its been a bit since ive been interacting with peeps around here. Im hoping to dwell back into this game after the first of the year. Been training my own horses I have that need trained while Im busy in real life. Once the busy dies down Ill be on more hours a day so I can go back to training :)

Thank you!
Owner Of FIR Club

Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

HorzeLover101 wrote:
Diamond Filly wrote: Hello!

~Diamond Filly
Hey! Its been a bit since ive been interacting with peeps around here. Im hoping to dwell back into this game after the first of the year. Been training my own horses I have that need trained while Im busy in real life. Once the busy dies down Ill be on more hours a day so I can go back to training :)

Thank you!
Okay, sounds good.
MakaylaBrown23
Visit My Farm

Post by MakaylaBrown23 »

Hey! I have a great foal I would love if you could train him are you willing to train him? https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/4077983
ImaCountryGirl
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by ImaCountryGirl »

Hi! When will you be open for training again?
"Make Hay While The Sun Shines"
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:43 am

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:43 am