Community Forum

~S&F~ Spots and Feathers Log

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
AmbyBamby74477
Visit My Farm

Re: ~S&F~ Spots and Feathers Log

Post by AmbyBamby74477 »

AmbyBamby74477 wrote:Ok sorry I am not trying to be rude but when you refer to a horse that has "fluffy hair" around their feet it is referred to as feather. This bothered me because so many ppl on here say, "my horse has feathers" and "look at this feathered horse". "You would say my horse has feather" and "look at this horse with feather". Not trying to be a stickler but if another gypsy vanner breeder or an owner of a horse with feather was reading through all the comments on this game, they would probably bring it to others attention. Again not trying to be rude ;)
However on a good note your horses are really stunning and beautiful. Keep up the good work. ;) :)
AmbyBamby74477
Visit My Farm

Post by AmbyBamby74477 »

AmbyBamby74477 wrote:Ok sorry I am not trying to be rude but when you refer to a horse that has "fluffy hair" around their feet it is referred to as feather. This bothered me because so many ppl on here say, "my horse has feathers" and "look at this feathered horse". "You would say my horse has feather" and "look at this horse with feather". Not trying to be a stickler but if another gypsy vanner breeder or an owner of a horse with feather was reading through all the comments on this game, they would probably bring it to others attention. Again not trying to be rude ;)
Ok let me make a correction you can refer to the feet themselves being feathered. You can also say feathering. It's really mainly "feathers" that isn't correct. :D sorry for bothering so much. Again I really love your horses. ;) ;)
malishka33
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by malishka33 »

Special Project #2 - Fake "True" white Horse

After trying and trying, I finally created a white horse that looks like a true white!!
(But its really not lol :D )

Last edited by malishka33 on Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~S&F~ Spots & Feathers Farms
Olga33
Visit My Farm

Post by Olga33 »

Selling a bunch of my horses!!

If your interested please visit here:
http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... 15&t=14326
malishka33
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by malishka33 »

Coolest Horse I have ever created

I think this mare is one of the coolest because the design on her coat, not only is it a figure of a horse running, but it also looks like it is the silhouette of a horse running in like the sunset or something!!

~S*&F~ Wild Sunset
malishka33
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by malishka33 »

Best Painted Nab ever found in the AC

~S&F~ Dr. White
malishka33
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by malishka33 »

White Falabella
Created a beautiful white falabella :D
but it needs a little more work to be a perfect falabella :)

malishka33
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by malishka33 »

The End

It was wonderful to be a part of this horse world, but I have decided to take a break from this game, probably forever, but since we have the ability of reactivating old accounts, if I ever decide to come back again, I have kept a selection of items on my accounts for when and if I ever come back.

A great thank you to the admins for creating this wonderful game, as well as to all the friends I made here who helped me get founded in my little horse world.
~S&F~
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 3:39 am

It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 3:39 am