Community Forum

Out of farm space

An archive of suggestions which are either added to the game or closed as "not possible". You may comment on archived suggestions but you cannot start a new post in this sub-forum.
Deslumbrar
Beta Tester
Beta Tester
Visit My Farm

Out of farm space

Post by Deslumbrar »

So Im about to run into an issue where I can have more horses than I do, but Im out of pasture space (I did buy two other pastures besides the starter, but can't place the second, it says I need to expand my farm first). Is expanding your farm another option in Player learning that just isn't available yet?
GeayVarrey
Visit My Farm

Re: Out of farm space

Post by GeayVarrey »

I'm in the same boat. I think I proverbally painted myself in the corner by purchasing a barn without checking if they are functional and now I can't place the second pasture I also bought...
CalicoJenn
Beta Tester
Beta Tester
Visit My Farm

Post by CalicoJenn »

I got too excited and didn't read before placing the barn too lol. Good to know i am not alone.
larissar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by larissar »

For testing purposes I'll just manually expand all your farms a few levels so you can continue to build up you farms.
Eventually there will be a Farm Expansion page within the market place which will allow you to purchase more land for your farms.
CalicoJenn
Beta Tester
Beta Tester
Visit My Farm

Post by CalicoJenn »

Thank you :)
Deslumbrar
Beta Tester
Beta Tester
Visit My Farm

Post by Deslumbrar »

Annnnd... again : )

Sorry, most of my horses have foals and can't be deleted... or Im waiting to for foals to grow up so I can try crossing them.

Maybe one more little expansion? : )
Nate
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester
Visit My Farm

Post by Nate »

Oh, you just ask for expansions? Count me in. I thought it was all my broken pastures causing it to be maxed out...
Signature? I don't need no stinkin' signature! Everybody knows who I am already!
larissar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by larissar »

All farms expanded. You'll notice your current farm elements are spaced out way more than usual because I just did a quick expansion. Once farm expanded is a proper part of the game then you're decoration elements will stay in their correct places.
Deslumbrar
Beta Tester
Beta Tester
Visit My Farm

Post by Deslumbrar »

Could you go ahead and give us the extra space again?

I can't remember off hand, but i thought the purchasing land feature was a little ways down your to-do list for now.
larissar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by larissar »

That particular feature itself should be pretty quick to add in so let me do that this time instead. Just bear with me a day or two.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:40 am

It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:40 am