Community Forum

Out of Curiosity!

Tisha
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Out of Curiosity!

Post by Tisha »

Hmm players I admire and respect? There's a lot, of course.

Let's start from the beginning.

I am thankful to Destany662 for selling me my first champion and RH. She was my dearly beloved mare.

I admire and look up to lessthanfish and Malakai10 for their awesome racehorses and their generousity towards newer players. I also liked and greatly admired Totina's horses.

Farant was my partner and first friend on HWO, we had a good many conversations and fun together. Then came stephanie111 who befriended both of us. We talked about many things and were quite close.

Then there was vallers. Sorry vallers I didn't know who you were last time. I just knew vallers bred Belgians and so did I. And maybe some racers too lol.

I met Claire_2, a fellow countryman. She was a great friend and we chatted about lots of things, she was also a great Breeder and trainer, I hope she'll come back one day.

Hmm who's next?

Ah yes, then I was trying to breed the Selle Francais.
8arbarossa and Future Farm was a great help! Especially 8arbarossa, the Dumbledore in disguise.

Then there was Bitapetrone. I admired their horses greatly, especially the racers, they were very well built and with awesome stats. They also was very generous as to stud some of their horses to me.

Then, I was lurking around on the forum when I chanced upon Baranduin Brewster. The one thing that stood out to me was their aura, I know that sounds weird, but they have a serious aura, and I knew I didn't want to mess with them. ^~^ Anyways, BB taught a lot and I am extremely grateful to them for all the colour classes, tips and advice I received. Thank you so much B! And as always, Knowledge is power.

Baranduin was the one who convinced me that going into chat wouldn't kill me, so I ventured in and got some friends.

mora098 was one of the first people I befriended in chat. I had admired her racers when I was a 'younger' player (It might come as a surprise to you mora, but I did) especially Living Glory. Also, her Dressagers are underrated but awesome. She's been a great friend to me and also is mostly on the same wavelength as me.

I met two players I would mention but because of a falling out, I shan't bother to.

Then there was dawnstar., a very kind and nice player. It seriously amazes me to how nice of a person she can be. Dawn taught me to become a kinder and nicer person, and if I didn't meet her, I'm sure I'll be called a * and rude by newbies way more times. Dawn is also fiercely loyal and she's very generous, thank you unnie and you're the best!

There are also lots of other players like Crosszeria, Zer0, Sunken Hill Stables, Damian, Neon_, and sandyleigh79. Sorry, I won't write about you because this was from a long time ago, you know I admire and respect you guys!

Also, the admins, and everyone who contributed to the game.
Last edited by Tisha on Sat Nov 03, 2018 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<CS> Racers
mora098
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by mora098 »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:Hmm players I admire and respect? There's a lot, of course.

Let's start from the beginning.

I am thankful to Destany662 for selling me my first champion and RH. She was my dearly beloved mare.

I admire and look up to lessthanfish and Malakai10 for their awesome racehorses and their generousity towards newer players. I also liked and greatly admired Totina's horses.

Farant was my partner and first friend on HWO, we had a good many conversations and fun together. Then came stephanie111 who befriended both of us. We talked about many things and were quite close.

Then there was vallers. Sorry vallers I didn't know who you were last time. I just knew vallers bred Belgians and so did I. And maybe some racers too lol.

I met Claire_2, a fellow countryman. She was a great friend and we chatted about lots of things, she was also a great Breeder and trainer, I hope she'll come back one day.

Hmm who's next?

8arbarossa and Future Farm was a great help! Especially 8arbarossa, the Dumbledore in disguise.

Then there was Bitapetrone. I admired their horses greatly, especially the racers, they were very well built and with awesome stats. They also was very generous as to stud some of their horses to me.

Then, I was lurking around on the forum when I chanced upon Baranduin Brewster. The one thing that stood out to me was their aura, I know that sounds weird, but they have a serious aura, and I knew I didn't want to mess with them. ^~^ Anyways, BB taught a lot and I am extremely grateful to them for all the colour classes, tips and advice I received. Thank you so much B! And as always, Knowledge is power.

Baranduin was the one who convinced me that going into chat wouldn't kill me, so I ventured in and got some friends.

mora098 was one of the first people I befriended in chat. I had admired her racers when I was a 'younger' player (It might come as a surprise to you mora, but I did) especially Living Glory. Also, her Dressagers are underrated but awesome. She's been a great friend to me and also is mostly on the same wavelength as me.

I met two players I would mention but because of a falling out, I shan't bother to.

Then there was dawnstar., a very kind and nice player. It seriously amazes me to how nice of a person she can be. Dawn taught me to become a kinder and nicer person, and if I didn't meet her, I'm sure I'll be called a * and rude by newvies way more times. Dawn is also fiercely loyal and she's very generous, thank you unnie.

There are also lots of other players like Crosszeria, Zer0, Sunken Hill Stables, Damian, Neon_, and sandyleigh79. Sorry, I won't write about you because this was from a long time ago, you know I admire and respect you guys!

Also, the admins, and everyone who contributed to the game.
Awww leti that really is a shock to me :lol: So happy you are my friend and thank you for all the kind words! You are awesome :D I must say I admire how hardworking you are and how amazing your horses are!
mora098
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by mora098 »

I must say I have met some great people through this game and chat!! Champi0nbr66der3​, vallers, neon,sandy,baranduin, dawnstar,Lysidia, deanimator,woodstock and I could keep going :lol: They have all helped me and inspired me in some way, always so helpful and nice to me. So many tips lol.Love talking to all this people :D So if you are reading thank you for everything :)
Last edited by mora098 on Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Tisha
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

mora098 wrote: Awww leti that really is a shock to me :lol: So happy you are my friend and thank you for all the kind words! You are awesome :D I must say I admire how hardworking you are and how amazing your horses are!
I am a perfectionist mora, I will not settle for anything less than best. Of course to achieve that, I have to be hardworking. Thank you for the compliment too!
<CS> Racers
dawnstar.
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by dawnstar. »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:Then there was dawnstar., a very kind and nice player. It seriously amazes me to how nice of a person she can be. Dawn taught me to become a kinder and nicer person, and if I didn't meet her, I'm sure I'll be called a * and rude by newbies way more times. Dawn is also fiercely loyal and she's very generous, thank you unnie and you're the best!
mora098 wrote:I must say I have met some great people through this game and chat!! Champi0nbr66der3​, vallers, neon,sandy,baranduin, dawnstar,Lysidia, deanimator and I could keep going :lol: They have all helped me and inspired me in some way, always so helpful and nice to me. So many tips lol.Love talking to all this people :D So if you are reading thank you for everything :)
Wow thank you guys, this really moves me to tears! You two are such wonderful people and I'm so very glad I got to meet you! It's always so fun to talk to you, it never gets boring and I laugh and smile a lot. C:

Mora, you're always there to listen if I have any problems and you always have the perfect answer to cheer me up again. You're such a giving person, always nice and polite, I've never seen you get mad or impatient with anyone!

Champi0nbr66der3, you're so very grown up, it always feels like I'm talking to someone my age and you're such a loving and nice person, even though you never believe me when I say this. Talking to you feels so familiar and you're just like the little sister I never had! I'm so very thankful to you for sharing your beautiful Standardbreds with me and enabling me to make my own line out of them, they changed everything for me here! And I'm also very glad I was able to teach you a few things too! Thank you so much for everything dongie!!

I'd also like to mention Baranduin Brewster, vallers and Woodstock for welcoming me into this game so nicely and helping me out and explaining so many thing patiently from back when I started to today! I'm totally looking up to you!

Also thanks to the wonderful admins who made such an awesome and detailed game, I've never seen such realistic genetics on any game!!

And of course thanks to everyone else I didn't mention, you guys know I love you and I'm very happy to have met you all! <3
Baranduin Brewster
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Baranduin Brewster »

Awe, you guys are all so awesome, always glad I can help where I can :)
Mooreland Farms, Inc.
Where the Best, Keeps Getting Better!
Eventing Account
Proud Breeder of: Walkaloosa & Sugarbush Draft
Farm Log, Training, Sales/Silent Auctions
Club Affiliations: Inhand Jumping Club & United Driving Breeders Club
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:Hmm players I admire and respect? There's a lot, of course.

:oops: :oops: Thanks
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

Baranduin Brewster wrote: I'm flattered
8-)
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Arthorsie
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Arthorsie »

I look up to every premium player, but mostly Mora, Vallers, and Championbreeder, BB, and Shiva, Retsi. Sorry if this is too many. :)
h a z e l
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l »

I respect and admire a lot of players :) I haven't been on the game for very long, so I don't know of them all, but here a few that have helped me out when I was first starting and who I look up to, admire, and respect (and want to be like someday :D):

Retsi befriended me when I first joined and gave me one of her sprint racers to earn money with :) She also helped me get into Thoroughbreds. She basically introduced me into the world of racers, and I will forever be grateful!

Bueskm20 gave me money, however that is not the only reason I look up to this player. They have some amazing little horses that I never tire of looking at, and they are always willing to talk to me in chat whenever I am there, which I very much appreciate.

Olga33 also gave me money and helped me out :) I will always be grateful. Not to mention Olga (who is also Malishka) is an amazing player with lots of really cool horses :D

Champi0nBr66der was one of the first to befriend me in chat and talk to me. I never tire of looking at her amazing racers :D She also helped me out by giving me a fantastic mare of hers that has founded the best of my TBs :) She also taught me many things about breeding and competing; I will forever be grateful!

Vallers also befriended me in chat, and I was so excited when she picked me to be one of her students! I love learning from her, she knows so much about the game! She also makes me laugh :lol: I love her sense of humor and willingness to help new players. Thank you vallers!

Baranduin_Brewster is another amazing player that I look up to and admire. I am doing color classes with her and I really appreciate her sharing her knowledge with me. She is always willing to help new players and is a knowledgeable, steady influence in the game.

Dawnstar has fantastic horses that I love looking at :D She is also incredibly sweet and loyal and is always a positive influence in chat :)

Naz is a great player that I enjoy talking to on chat, they are always polite and friendly :) They also have fantastic Arabians that I enjoy using to improve my grinders :)

There are so many others that I admire and respect including Mora, Aela, 8arberouge, and especially the Admins!! This game has a great community :)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed May 08, 2024 5:53 am

It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 5:53 am