Community Forum

Farm Profile Additional Effects

An archive of suggestions which are either added to the game or closed as "not possible". You may comment on archived suggestions but you cannot start a new post in this sub-forum.
HighlandRock
Beta Tester
Beta Tester
Visit My Farm

Farm Profile Additional Effects

Post by HighlandRock »

So I've recently uploaded a new profile for my farm, which has turned the menu's from having white writing to red. It also affects the field menu which now also has a grey background. I'm not saying its a bad thing, as I personally like it! But I thought it would be worth posting in case it is a bug which would cause problems further down the line.

The effect is only when I'm on my farm page, and everything returns to normal as soon as I leave it. I'm also not sure whether it's only me who can see this effect or if it changes for everyone viewing my page. Thoughts, folks?

Here's the link to my farm page:
http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/view/106
Killeroo
Visit My Farm

Re: Farm Profile Additional Effects

Post by Killeroo »

Yes It changes for me when I view your farm page.
Is it maybe a 'leaky codey thingy?' (That's my the technical term :) )
A few years ago I used to make simple layouts for a couple of other online breeding sims and I sometimes had a similar kind of problem. It usually meant that I hadn't contained the coding exclusively within my layout and that the background and font etc was applied to the actual page as well.
Sorry, it's been a looong time since I made layouts and I can't remember the 'technical stuff' so unfortunately, this is the best I can explain it.
P.S. I love your layout :)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:04 pm

It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:04 pm