Community Forum

Constellation Arabians - The Heavy Arabian Bloodstock

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Constellation Arabians - The Heavy Arabian Bloodstock

Post by BlackOak2 »

BlackOak2 wrote:
ST0RM wrote:I would like one, though I think you [for our more innocent players] should change
Foal (undetermined sex) to gender. I would like no reds and mostly positive though movement, intel, tempo and strength don't matter. Thanks :D I love this idea
;)
Undetermined 'gender' ;) undetermined height, size, type... just no negatives if and where possible? I can't do all positive and even mostly positive is likely a bit too much to ask for.

No Negative, Undetermined Gender will be a total of 30k.
With the exception that I get one that's close, but has one to three negative but no red (undetermined positives), then the 20k will not apply and the charge price will be just 10k.
A nicely sized bay filly was born.

I was able to achieve the 'no negative' request. The weakest comment is the balance, which is generally tagged as average, but on the lowest end of average.

BR = I'd say this filly has an average amount of strength. With a little training, this filly could become renowned for her speed. This filly's endurance is higher than average. This filly takes steady, certain strides. Seems to have an even tempo, looks good. Well, this filly doesn't have the worst balance, but definitely not the best either. Seems fairly agile, but hard to say for sure. Your filly is of above average intelligence.

She is up and awaiting pickup.

Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

BlackOak2 wrote:
BrotherofWolves wrote: I actually need it to be a filly. XD Sorry about that. I can pay you 10k for that. Thanks in advance. :D
Okay, I'll update that to a filly, and apply the discounted price of 10k.
The first pop is a filly, but she is a bit heavier than your requirements [10.3hh to 12.3 hh, 40-60% body size and 50-70% pony type], although her adult height will be just about perfectly in the middle.
After looking at the Dartmoor requirements and the breeds that go into it, I think she'll be of less use to you as she stands. So I'm trying again. If you would like to take your chances on her, I'll discount it again to $7000. Or, I can see if I can pop one that's a bit closer to what you need, for the original 10k price.

I already have the mare bred and will update when she drops again.

First Foal:

BlackOak2's Quick-Links
ST0RM
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by ST0RM »

BlackOak2 wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote:
Undetermined 'gender' ;) undetermined height, size, type... just no negatives if and where possible? I can't do all positive and even mostly positive is likely a bit too much to ask for.

No Negative, Undetermined Gender will be a total of 30k.
With the exception that I get one that's close, but has one to three negative but no red (undetermined positives), then the 20k will not apply and the charge price will be just 10k.
A nicely sized bay filly was born.

I was able to achieve the 'no negative' request. The weakest comment is the balance, which is generally tagged as average, but on the lowest end of average.

BR = I'd say this filly has an average amount of strength. With a little training, this filly could become renowned for her speed. This filly's endurance is higher than average. This filly takes steady, certain strides. Seems to have an even tempo, looks good. Well, this filly doesn't have the worst balance, but definitely not the best either. Seems fairly agile, but hard to say for sure. Your filly is of above average intelligence.

She is up and awaiting pickup.

I offered more as a thanks
ST0RM [with a zero]

Proud Breeder of:

Dressage Trakehner's
High quality Belgians
Sable Island ponies
~~~~~~~~~~~
My custom breeding page
My Google Site
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

ST0RM wrote: I offered more as a thanks

Okay. :D

I hope she works out well in your project. As a reminder, she'll favor throwing heavier, not lighter.

Good Luck!
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
BrotherofWolves
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by BrotherofWolves »

BlackOak2 wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote:
Okay, I'll update that to a filly, and apply the discounted price of 10k.
The first pop is a filly, but she is a bit heavier than your requirements [10.3hh to 12.3 hh, 40-60% body size and 50-70% pony type], although her adult height will be just about perfectly in the middle.
After looking at the Dartmoor requirements and the breeds that go into it, I think she'll be of less use to you as she stands. So I'm trying again. If you would like to take your chances on her, I'll discount it again to $7000. Or, I can see if I can pop one that's a bit closer to what you need, for the original 10k price.

I already have the mare bred and will update when she drops again.

First Foal:

I will wait for the other one. Thanks for letting me know!
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

BrotherofWolves wrote:
[10.3hh to 12.3 hh, 40-60% body size and 50-70% pony type]
This filly has much closer req's to your project. She is just too tall, will probably grow up to be 13.1hh, but as a mare, that shouldn't be too much of a problem for your project.
Her size & type is: 42.3/55 Pony
She's a nicely balanced bay and is up and awaiting pickup. Price is 10k.

BlackOak2's Quick-Links
BrotherofWolves
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by BrotherofWolves »

BlackOak2 wrote:
BrotherofWolves wrote:
[10.3hh to 12.3 hh, 40-60% body size and 50-70% pony type]
This filly has much closer req's to your project. She is just too tall, will probably grow up to be 13.1hh, but as a mare, that shouldn't be too much of a problem for your project.
Her size & type is: 42.3/55 Pony
She's a nicely balanced bay and is up and awaiting pickup. Price is 10k.

Thanks! Offer made.
Sawd10
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Sawd10 »

BlackOak2 wrote:
List of Orders Completed by Player (count)
Steinböckin (2)
_h a z e l_ (3)
AmberNW (1)
Silverine (1)
Sawd10 (1)
ivy030 (1)
ST0RM (1)
BrotherofWolves (1)

*Stud breedings not included.
Hello.
So I need another one if you can provide one!
If you could make the height 15.2hh to 17.0hh, the gender a mare, Medium Light to Medium Heavy, Body Size 50% to 80%, and Type 60% Horse type to 70% Pony Type, please? I know that's a lot of stuff but if you could get some (or all of that :o ) it would work PERFECT for my breeding project!
A wise man once said nothing at all.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Sawd10 wrote:
Hello.
If you could make the height 15.2hh to 17.0hh, the gender a mare, Medium Light to Medium Heavy, Body Size 50% to 80%, and Type 60% Horse type to 70% Pony Type, please? I know that's a lot of stuff but if you could get some (or all of that :o ) it would work PERFECT for my breeding project!
Noted. I'll see what pair matches the closest and give it a go soon. That's a wide requirement spread, so that shouldn't be too difficult at all. :D

Once again, you can keep track of your order on the first page.

Order:
1 foal
Filly Only
15.2-17hh
Size: 50-80
Type: H 60-70 P
Last edited by BlackOak2 on Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Sawd10
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Sawd10 »

BlackOak2 wrote:
Sawd10 wrote:

*Stud breedings not included.
Hello.
Noted. I'll see what pair matches the closest and give it a go soon. That's a wide requirement spread, so that shouldn't be too difficult at all. :D

Once again, you can keep track of your order on the first page.

Order:
1 foal
Filly Only
15.2-17hh
Size: 50-80
Type: H 60-70 P[/quote]
Alright, thank you so much! Couldn't find ANY on the market!
A wise man once said nothing at all.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 17, 2024 3:27 am

It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 3:27 am