Community Forum

Horses!

An archive of suggestions which are either added to the game or closed as "not possible". You may comment on archived suggestions but you cannot start a new post in this sub-forum.
xXxDruidxXx
Visit My Farm

Horses!

Post by xXxDruidxXx »

So when your crossbreeding I've noticed even if all the horses criteria e.g type are correct to be classed as a particular breed it isnt.

When I crossbreed my Belgium and forest horse they produce fully fitting foals but neither are technically a Clydesdale even tho they meet the criteria.

Do you have to cross breed particular horses to get a new breed? Then cross breed again and again till you actually get the breed? Or is there a quicker way to do it?
larissar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Visit My Farm

Re: Horses!

Post by larissar »

Each breed has a specific recipe to be created. You can find a breeds recipe in the breed wiki under the Help section on the side navigation.
xXxDruidxXx
Visit My Farm

Post by xXxDruidxXx »

Ohh that makes more sense now haha, thank you!
xXxDruidxXx
Visit My Farm

Post by xXxDruidxXx »

Also how come sometimes crossbreeding results in a new breed and other times it'll just say breedAxbreedB even if it's the same parents? Is it at random, or is it to do with the criteria they fall under?
Nate
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester
Visit My Farm

Post by Nate »

A bit of both. Any given foal must have the bloodlines and the physical attributes (height, size, type) of the breed you want it to be, but even when you get all of those there's still a chance the foal won't be the new breed.
Signature? I don't need no stinkin' signature! Everybody knows who I am already!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:44 am

It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:44 am