Community Forum

Arabian breeding program

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
Training Services
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Arabian breeding program

Post by Training Services »

Training Services wrote:
Lcameron wrote:do you want to join the community
maybe,but trained horses,i do not wish to share because many stole from me :( :( :( :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
i can train
Lcameron
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Lcameron »

Training Services wrote:
Lcameron wrote:do you want to join the community
maybe,but trained horses,i do not wish to share because many stole from me :( :( :( :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
we won't steal from you. it's part of the rules of the community. plus you will get to borrow horses as well. who stole from you and why?
Training Services
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Lcameron wrote:
Training Services wrote: maybe,but trained horses,i do not wish to share because many stole from me :( :( :( :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
we won't steal from you. it's part of the rules of the community. plus you will get to borrow horses as well. who stole from you and why?
I will train for you guys.
For 15K, 80%+inallstats.
I have 600K for arabian breeeding
Thismyswamp
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Thismyswamp »

could i pls take all of them? :cry: i just lost a few mares to old age i have two good mares left and no foals! by the way not sure if u noticed but i bought you're colt ;) i saw it was for sale and decided not to let him slip through my fingers. the Belgians are in the for sale pastures so you can check them out, they are quite good ones because i think i bought them from a friend who had been breeding skillers but had given up. the stallion has green on his breeders report. i have a stallion and 3-4 mares which would get you started, i hope you like them!
Yeah, you can have all three. Also, you offered 1000 for Trecko, you sure?
I saw you bought him! Thank you I needed that money so badly! I'll take a look at the Belgians then link the ones I want?
Thismyswamp
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Thismyswamp »

Training Services wrote:
Lcameron wrote: we won't steal from you. it's part of the rules of the community. plus you will get to borrow horses as well. who stole from you and why?
I will train for you guys.
For 15K, 80%+inallstats.
That's awesome, happy to have you! From buying from me recently I hope you know I'm fair even with my horses and I won't ever ask to borrow a horse where I have the chance to steal it. If it's a mare you can just keep it and give the foal over and with stallions you can just stud them. So no chance to have any horses stolen with us, that's not very rewarding anyways. Things can be arranged where you feel comfortable, if not then we don't use that horse! 15K sounds very fair and can be done. Is there a limit to how many horses or which horses you'll train?
Training Services
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Thismyswamp wrote:
Training Services wrote: I will train for you guys.
For 15K, 80%+inallstats.
That's awesome, happy to have you! From buying from me recently I hope you know I'm fair even with my horses and I won't ever ask to borrow a horse where I have the chance to steal it. If it's a mare you can just keep it and give the foal over and with stallions you can just stud them. So no chance to have any horses stolen with us, that's not very rewarding anyways. Things can be arranged where you feel comfortable, if not then we don't use that horse! 15K sounds very fair and can be done. Is there a limit to how many horses or which horses you'll train?
I might keep the foal and keeping breeding.
I can start training!
Thismyswamp
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Thismyswamp »

Training Services wrote:
Thismyswamp wrote: That's awesome, happy to have you! From buying from me recently I hope you know I'm fair even with my horses and I won't ever ask to borrow a horse where I have the chance to steal it. If it's a mare you can just keep it and give the foal over and with stallions you can just stud them. So no chance to have any horses stolen with us, that's not very rewarding anyways. Things can be arranged where you feel comfortable, if not then we don't use that horse! 15K sounds very fair and can be done. Is there a limit to how many horses or which horses you'll train?
I can start training!
That's awesome(:
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2007445
this is my only one, that matches the criteria right now. Sorry for the misunderstanding and thank you.
Training Services
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Training Services wrote:
Thismyswamp wrote: That's awesome, happy to have you! From buying from me recently I hope you know I'm fair even with my horses and I won't ever ask to borrow a horse where I have the chance to steal it. If it's a mare you can just keep it and give the foal over and with stallions you can just stud them. So no chance to have any horses stolen with us, that's not very rewarding anyways. Things can be arranged where you feel comfortable, if not then we don't use that horse! 15K sounds very fair and can be done. Is there a limit to how many horses or which horses you'll train?
I can start training!
Just got this colt!!
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2010309
Thismyswamp
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Thismyswamp »

Training Services wrote:
Training Services wrote: I might keep the foal and keeping breeding.
I can start training!
Just got this colt!!
I love him!
Training Services
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Thismyswamp wrote:
Training Services wrote: Just got this colt!!
I love him!
I'm breeding more mares
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed May 08, 2024 5:42 am

It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 5:42 am