Community Forum

ℬℳ Studs

Post your stallions available for stud, or stallions you are looking for.
Forum rules
Make sure to include a descriptive subject so other players know quickly which threads to have a look at.
Totina
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: ℬℳ Studs

Post by Totina »

Sawd10 Competing wrote: Hello.
This is Sawd10 (I'm on my side)

I was wondering... I would really like a colt from Mordred However, I don't have a good forest horse mare. Do you have one for sale/lease?
I don't lease out my mares because of the risk of not getting them back and unfortunately I don't have any mares for sale at the moment.
Sawd10 Competing
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Sawd10 Competing »

Totina wrote:
Sawd10 Competing wrote: Hello.
This is Sawd10 (I'm on my side)

I was wondering... I would really like a colt from Mordred However, I don't have a good forest horse mare. Do you have one for sale/lease?
I don't lease out my mares because of the risk of not getting them back and unfortunately I don't have any mares for sale at the moment.
Oh ok. :D

If you ever have a mare for sale or are able to breed a mare to Mordred for me please tell me. :D
DianaWarriorPrincess
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by DianaWarriorPrincess »

Totina wrote:I usually have several breeding projects ongoing, some breed specific where I try to improve the breed standards with many gold and green stats and high genetic potential and others based on coat colors where I breed for a specific look/coat.
Hi! I'm looking for a Forest Horse stud with good HGP and feathers. I think you have the only one! :D Would you be willing to offer a discount on this one? Thanks!

Totina
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Totina »

DianaWarriorPrincess wrote:
Hi! I'm looking for a Forest Horse stud with good HGP and feathers. I think you have the only one! :D Would you be willing to offer a discount on this one? Thanks!

Sorry, the price is set and no discounts to anyone until it's possible to accept or deny mares for breeding. Other people could take advantage of such a discount and use up all his energy to breed their mares to him. Since he is over 20 years, every time I have to age him there's a chance he will pass away.
DianaWarriorPrincess
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by DianaWarriorPrincess »

Totina wrote:
DianaWarriorPrincess wrote:

Sorry, the price is set and no discounts to anyone until it's possible to accept or deny mares for breeding. Other people could take advantage of such a discount and use up all his energy to breed their mares to him. Since he is over 20 years, every time I have to age him there's a chance he will pass away.
Ah no worries, I didn't notice that! I totally understand, I have a Falabella like that on my frozen account :)
Collector's_Holding
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Collector's_Holding »

Totina wrote: .

Hi just wondering if you have any Forrest horses for stud or to buy that are decent at hunter
Let me know
Thanks
:)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed May 22, 2024 10:40 pm

It is currently Wed May 22, 2024 10:40 pm