Community Forum

The Great Reset

Official announcements about the new game.
Golden Lotus Stables
Visit My Farm

Re: The Great Reset

Post by Golden Lotus Stables »

Well I use windows 7 but I have same problem happening on google chrome. There are few so ill send you the link of the page with all horses on it. http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/860. The funny part also one of the horses that's 6 year of age still shows body of a foal lol.Let me know if you really wanting me to send individual horses link or if this link will do it
larissar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by larissar »

Golden Lotus Stables wrote:Well I use windows 7 but I have same problem happening on google chrome. There are few so ill send you the link of the page with all horses on it. http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/860. The funny part also one of the horses that's 6 year of age still shows body of a foal lol.Let me know if you really wanting me to send individual horses link or if this link will do it
Oh okay, what you are seeing is just a "photo" of the horse. Only the most recent photo is shown, so if you only take a photo at birth, then never again, that horse will only ever have the baby photo showing up. The photo of a horse isn't automatic and a horse can go through its entire life without ever having a photo taken, or you could take a photo every game day if you wanted.
Golden Lotus Stables
Visit My Farm

on the main farm page I see some greyed out silhouettes of horses and nothing else not actual image of the horse.When I click on actual horse page I don't see the horse but an empty box where horse is suppose to be. Ohh I had no idea about the photo part lol I feel silly now.Good to know thanks for the part of horse looking like a foal been adult
Golden Lotus Stables
Visit My Farm

Where do you take a picture of the horse on their page? sorry
larissar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by larissar »

Golden Lotus Stables wrote:When I click on actual horse page I don't see the horse but an empty box where horse is suppose to be.
Is this on all horses or only some? Can you link me to one or two that you are having this problem with?
Golden Lotus Stables
Visit My Farm

On all horses: when I go to my pasture it shows the page with all horses on it, there is a button that says view or + which is to open another tab, under view only it doesn't show the horse but when I open it in another tab horse shows up just huge and stretched out lol
larissar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by larissar »

Is it possible to get a screenshot of what you are seeing on both views? Also, which version of IE and Chrome are you using? And what operating system?

Do you see the horses images in the pastures/stalls?
MoonRiver130
Visit My Farm

Post by MoonRiver130 »

Are all the color genetics going to be implemented? For example, spots for appaloosas, patches for paints etc. So if we're breeding for those breeds they have the desired traits?
Golden Lotus Stables
Visit My Farm

@Moon river I sure hope so to lol.Im sure it will be tho and that way we can focus on those specific colors and patterns
MoonRiver130
Visit My Farm

Post by MoonRiver130 »

I'm sure in time, I'm just not sure if it's something that comes later or before final launch.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 9:30 pm

It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 9:30 pm