Community Forum

Controversial suggestions, opinions needed.

Comment on features or suggest new features for inclusion in the game.
Soaring Hooves
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Controversial suggestions, opinions needed.

Post by Soaring Hooves »

GELDINGS YES WE NEED THEM NOW!!
Tom wrote:Sorry...
larissar wrote:Sorry to be such a bother :lol:
Bitapetrone wrote:I DO want to buy your horses!
Farant wrote:Hello! I have couple suggestions that have been on my mind for a while.

1. Geldings.
I really can't understand why this feature doesn't exist. WHY????
It allows people to sell off unneeded horses without fear of losing their unique line to a stranger. I'm a big breeder with several years of experience, and I can't sell any of my colts because I have zero control of what happens to the horse after it's sold. If my colt ends up on studs, someone else will benefit off my hard work without my permission.
"I can't make it go away by making you a villain"
fcarn309
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by fcarn309 »

i agree because i think it is hard to get money i curently have 102 dollars and 5 horses to feed money should just be replenished every hour
fcarn309
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: stuff

Post by fcarn309 »

hey guys just wondering if their are any useful tips on how to get money i have stopped feeding my horses and nothing has changed now that im not loosing money im not gaining any either please comment below any ideas
fcarn309
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by fcarn309 »

1 hundred percent with the gelding idea love it
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

fcarn309 wrote:hey guys just wondering if their are any useful tips on how to get money i have stopped feeding my horses and nothing has changed now that im not loosing money im not gaining any either please comment below any ideas
Here's some to get you started. :mrgreen:
Mow your pastures. Don't worry about the horses, they won't die from starvation. Mowing your pastures is a necessary 'evil' sometimes when you have a little time left in a day and you need a specific and small amount of money.
Local Shows. Any horse can perform in locals, trained or entirely untrained. The trick is, to find a competition style that the horse can earn the most firsts in the highest level it can earn them in. This is your bread and butter monies in the game. Even in player levels under 10, an untrained horse can theoretically earn well over 30k in it's lifetime (breed and ability dependent). Those locals will also earn you random drops of days and PT. By using a trained horse, you will increase your chances of firsts and increase the level that the horse can earn them in. We have programs for newbies to obtain what we call a 'Grinder' for this purpose.
Leveling Up. By moving through player levels, you will gain a set amount of PT, Money and a total refresher of you days. Take a look at this chart to get an idea of what you'll earn: Leveling Up - A Short Chart
Completing Quests. Though each one does not earn much in the way of PT and monies and experience for player levels, by completing quests consistently and in quick succession, a player can accumulate a LOT of these things in a short amount of time. Plus, the experience builds up toward the level up.

These should get you going. Also check out this topic for additional ways to earn monies on this game:
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=9597
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Soaring Hooves
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Soaring Hooves »

i call getting them a grinder! :lol: I enjoy this, I'm gonna train one up, put it up for offers, and fcarn309 can offer $1 and ENJOY
BlackOak2 wrote:
fcarn309 wrote:hey guys just wondering if their are any useful tips on how to get money i have stopped feeding my horses and nothing has changed now that im not loosing money im not gaining any either please comment below any ideas
Here's some to get you started. :mrgreen:
Mow your pastures. Don't worry about the horses, they won't die from starvation. Mowing your pastures is a necessary 'evil' sometimes when you have a little time left in a day and you need a specific and small amount of money.
Local Shows. Any horse can perform in locals, trained or entirely untrained. The trick is, to find a competition style that the horse can earn the most firsts in the highest level it can earn them in. This is your bread and butter monies in the game. Even in player levels under 10, an untrained horse can theoretically earn well over 30k in it's lifetime (breed and ability dependent). Those locals will also earn you random drops of days and PT. By using a trained horse, you will increase your chances of firsts and increase the level that the horse can earn them in. We have programs for newbies to obtain what we call a 'Grinder' for this purpose.
Leveling Up. By moving through player levels, you will gain a set amount of PT, Money and a total refresher of you days. Take a look at this chart to get an idea of what you'll earn: Leveling Up - A Short Chart
Completing Quests. Though each one does not earn much in the way of PT and monies and experience for player levels, by completing quests consistently and in quick succession, a player can accumulate a LOT of these things in a short amount of time. Plus, the experience builds up toward the level up.

These should get you going. Also check out this topic for additional ways to earn monies on this game:
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=9597
"I can't make it go away by making you a villain"
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

:)
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
KYTrainer
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by KYTrainer »

BlackOak2 wrote::)
Do you know when the vet update is coming out? I includes geldings and injuries, right? Along with starvation and obesity and disease?
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

KYTrainer wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote::)
Do you know when the vet update is coming out? I includes geldings and injuries, right? Along with starvation and obesity and disease?
I do not know when that update is coming out. Sadly, if the starvation and obesity is connected to that, it might have to wait. There is still a bug floating with feeding and if it's interconnected, these horses that are born with feeding bugs might actually kick off on us instead. Which would be a pity and I think our admins want to avoid something like that if they can help it.

However, if it's NOT connected and notwithstanding color gene releases, I could suspect that it'll come out 'next' after the training release. But that's ALL guesswork. I have no inside information. :mrgreen:
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
KYTrainer
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by KYTrainer »

BlackOak2 wrote:
KYTrainer wrote: Do you know when the vet update is coming out? I includes geldings and injuries, right? Along with starvation and obesity and disease?
I do not know when that update is coming out. Sadly, if the starvation and obesity is connected to that, it might have to wait. There is still a bug floating with feeding and if it's interconnected, these horses that are born with feeding bugs might actually kick off on us instead. Which would be a pity and I think our admins want to avoid something like that if they can help it.

However, if it's NOT connected and notwithstanding color gene releases, I could suspect that it'll come out 'next' after the training release. But that's ALL guesswork. I have no inside information. :mrgreen:
Ok, thank you for the explanation. :)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Mon May 20, 2024 4:45 pm

It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 4:45 pm