Community Forum

Controversial suggestions, opinions needed.

Comment on features or suggest new features for inclusion in the game.
Jewel Stable
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Controversial suggestions, opinions needed.

Post by Jewel Stable »

I just started this only a few days ago, but its not my first online horse game.

I see geldings are now a possibility (yeah!)

Competitions still don't use energy. (Which I still think is odd.)

Rankings I just wandered into (that's how I found this) and totally agree.

And larger barns/pastures are definitely needed! Converting Money into PT would be wonderful, some games have something like that. Oh, and how did you manage that much money?! I'm basically broke...
pandagal
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by pandagal »

AMAZING!!!
Cutiequeen4
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Cutiequeen4 »

BlackOak2 wrote:Controversial, perhaps, but not without merit. Many, if not all of these have been expressed before. And I've already put in my two-cents enough, I feel.
So I'm only putting in a quick rundown of my past responses.

1) Geldings, of COURSE! I'm for this coming through soon enough. I'm hoping for the upgrade in training first, then shortly thereafter geldings and approved breedings. And of course, I'm never opposed to new color additions. :D

2) I would like to see energy usage on player-made competitions as well. Not sure what I would like... 10 pts per competition? 5 pts? Anyway, competitions in real life take all daily energy, but we can participate in MANY classes in a single day. Then there are certain styles of competitions that shouldn't be held daily, like racing. So I think as long as energy consumption comes at some point for player-mades, I'll be satisfied no matter what admin decided is appropriate. HOWEVER! Putting something like this in to the game right now, might be a little more detrimental if only because we don't have a lot of people entering competitions to keep them running on schedule. So though I would like to see this added, I'm not sure if this is the appropriate time for it. That's personal opinion.

3) I'm all for a reset. Keep the world records, just empty the rankings again. We had that happen when the world records came in. I'd like to see the rankings emptied on a regular basis, but this is one of those topics that does keep coming up and there's a lot of sway from one side to the other. I'd like to see an overall-all-time, style and a regular, yearly or monthly one.

4) It would be nice to have some other money spending options. But I feel these are coming in time.
I am WHOLLY against trading PT for money or money for PT. It would change the game dynamics and although I WANT to be able to do it myself, I think it's a gnarly, downhill ride.
Having a better or a more customizable farm management page would be helpful and I could easily vote for something like that.

As for the market.
******First, to sort out offers only, just put $1 as your lowest limit and you will have to put in an upper limit.******
Then none of the offers only will sort in, they'll be kicked out.

I'm for more sort-able options and also time limits on ads, especially offers only ads.

Okay, closing my two-cents. :D
I agree with you blackoak2, you're an internet genius! :D :D :D
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Cutiequeen4 wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote:Controversial, perhaps, but not without merit. Many, if not all of these have been expressed before. And I've already put in my two-cents enough, I feel.
So I'm only putting in a quick rundown of my past responses.

1) Geldings, of COURSE! I'm for this coming through soon enough. I'm hoping for the upgrade in training first, then shortly thereafter geldings and approved breedings. And of course, I'm never opposed to new color additions. :D

2) I would like to see energy usage on player-made competitions as well. Not sure what I would like... 10 pts per competition? 5 pts? Anyway, competitions in real life take all daily energy, but we can participate in MANY classes in a single day. Then there are certain styles of competitions that shouldn't be held daily, like racing. So I think as long as energy consumption comes at some point for player-mades, I'll be satisfied no matter what admin decided is appropriate. HOWEVER! Putting something like this in to the game right now, might be a little more detrimental if only because we don't have a lot of people entering competitions to keep them running on schedule. So though I would like to see this added, I'm not sure if this is the appropriate time for it. That's personal opinion.

3) I'm all for a reset. Keep the world records, just empty the rankings again. We had that happen when the world records came in. I'd like to see the rankings emptied on a regular basis, but this is one of those topics that does keep coming up and there's a lot of sway from one side to the other. I'd like to see an overall-all-time, style and a regular, yearly or monthly one.

4) It would be nice to have some other money spending options. But I feel these are coming in time.
I am WHOLLY against trading PT for money or money for PT. It would change the game dynamics and although I WANT to be able to do it myself, I think it's a gnarly, downhill ride.
Having a better or a more customizable farm management page would be helpful and I could easily vote for something like that.

As for the market.
******First, to sort out offers only, just put $1 as your lowest limit and you will have to put in an upper limit.******
Then none of the offers only will sort in, they'll be kicked out.

I'm for more sort-able options and also time limits on ads, especially offers only ads.

Okay, closing my two-cents. :D
I agree with you blackoak2, you're an internet genius! :D :D :D
:) Not an internet genius. I... simply: 'Stand atop the shoulders of giants'.
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Cutiequeen4
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Cutiequeen4 »

BlackOak2 wrote:
Cutiequeen4 wrote: I agree with you blackoak2, you're an internet genius! :D :D :D
?????????????????????????????????????
spottedleaf10
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by spottedleaf10 »

Basically, yes, BlackOak2 is an internet genius. :lol:
Cutiequeen4 wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote:
?????????????????????????????????????
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

spottedleaf10 wrote:Basically, yes, BlackOak2 is an internet genius. :lol:
Cutiequeen4 wrote: ?????
:lol:

The phrase generally means that I've taken the knowledge that others have provided and utilized it. By 'standing on the shoulder of giants' I can see further than they can, but I need to use them to see that far, I can't do it without them.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
spottedleaf10
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by spottedleaf10 »

Nah, just a genius. : P
BlackOak2 wrote:
spottedleaf10 wrote:Basically, yes, BlackOak2 is an internet genius. :lol:
:lol:

The phrase generally means that I've taken the knowledge that others have provided and utilized it. By 'standing on the shoulder of giants' I can see further than they can, but I need to use them to see that far, I can't do it without them.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

:)
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Cutiequeen4
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Cutiequeen4 »

BlackOak2 wrote::)
hello.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 09, 2024 11:49 pm

It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 11:49 pm