Community Forum

Entered Competitions

An archive of suggestions which are either added to the game or closed as "not possible". You may comment on archived suggestions but you cannot start a new post in this sub-forum.
Totina
Visit My Farm

Entered Competitions

Post by Totina »

It would be nice if it was possible to filter the competitions page somehow so you could see which events you have registered one or more horses to already. As of now you pretty much have to check every single competition in order to see if there are any new shows that you have not yet entered a horse in.
For normal competitions it's easier since they appear at the bottom of the page but for the daily shows, when they are run, a new one is popping up in the middle of the list and it's easy to miss unless you check every other competitions to make sure you have not missed one.
Thaddeus
Visit My Farm

Re: Entered Competitions

Post by Thaddeus »

Yes! Please implement this fast! It would make entering competitions so much easier!
kidhedera
Visit My Farm

Post by kidhedera »

I'd like to see a few modifications to the competitions page too. The ability to show/hide 'entered competitions', the ability to withdraw a horse from a competition, or at the very least see which horse I entered, the competition details at the top of the horse select screen, filters so I can find just the competitions I'm interested in, (by discipline, breed, sex, entry fee amount). Being able to sort the results by prize and entry fee as well as time would be handy too.
rose7326
Visit My Farm

Post by rose7326 »

Support!!! When I play this game off my phone, its a pain to scroll through dozens of competitions to find the right dicipline and level for my horses.
Confessions
Visit My Farm

Post by Confessions »

So much support! I am competing a couple of horses and it's quite painful really. Definitely not my favourite part of them game but I don't want to play without it either. Haha
Woodstock
Visit My Farm

Post by Woodstock »

yup love this idea such a pain going through all of the competitions just to find the ones in the discipline you want
cndysue83
Visit My Farm

Post by cndysue83 »

Yes, please. I would love some sort of search.
owlclover
Visit My Farm

Post by owlclover »

I agree, and I would also love to be able to sort all competitions by level, as most of my horses are at the same level. That would make it simpler and faster to identify which competitions they can enter, without scrolling through the whole history of un-run competitions and future competition schedule...
starburst
Visit My Farm

Post by starburst »

Totally agree with this. Along with maybe putting the comps that have already run on another page altogether so you don't have to scroll half-way down the page to enter in something.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:52 pm

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:52 pm