Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Spotted Racing Thoroughbred Breeders Club

Post by BlackOak2 »

Veterinarian wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote:
Your club Foundation Horse is prepared.
I have you marked as a colt preferred, a good heart, black base and better stamina. Currently, I have one that comes close to your preferences, missing only perhaps in a 39 stamina with only a green-colored, 'average-like' comment. If he does not work for you, take a look at the others on the Foundations Topic and any of those that are 'Foundation Acceptance' are available as your Foundation Horse. Those that are 'Foundation Failures' are simply that; available for pickup at a $1, usable, fully, as club horses but restricted right now to only one per club member and not to be considered a Foundation Horse. Should you choose to forgo him and await another request, I don't know and can't promise when the next one will come, included in this is a bump to the end of the line for fulfillment. If you choose to bump yourself, the next one will be closer to your preferred options.

ID # 2877689

Club Foundation Horses are offered as a gift from the club. All of the offspring can be labeled with the club brand. Remember to protect your club Foundation Horse. Feel free to name your new Foundation Horse what you choose. As a reminder, they come fully trained (for the racing disciplines) and comes with a comp test (at least 4 entries in level 10, usually, although 9, 8 or 7 may also be supplemented, of the four the club covers, a total of 20 entries to check heart). Please pick your horse up from the boarding facility.

Should you want to change your preferences now, I'll need to reevaluate the stock I have currently available. It may open up new avenues if you decide to not look over the available foundations yourself. That being said, I'm having trouble with finding acceptable fillies, so please keep that in mind if you want a filly rather than a colt.
He is perfect, thanks!

I'll pick him up whenever you are ready!
I just checked, he's currently posted.
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

walnut the hamster wrote:...
I have you marked as a filly, you have decided to change that to a colt. I also have you marked for a 'better' heart and at least a medium-short back. I have two that I can recommend to you that fulfill nearly perfectly your conditions. One has an intermittent (nearly intermittent) style heart and the other has acceptably competitive times in two of the four competitions types. Should you choose to forgo him and await another request, I don't know and can't promise when the next one will come, included in this is a bump to the end of the line for fulfillment. If you choose to bump yourself, the next one will be closer to your preferred options.

ID # 2859392

This one has the intermittent-style heart. As a reminder, most of our record holders have this style heart. Brilliantly grand times followed by rather mediocre performances. The nicest thing about this foundation, is he's never placed outside of the top three in every 20 steeplechases he ran in (another thing shared by many records and intermittent's). However, these intermittent-style hearts also may have a rather wide array of offspring, ranging from regrettably poor, to matching or surpassing him. Coming from club lines, the lower range should still be viable and shouldn't fall too flat.

ID # 2900821

This one has the acceptably competitive times. His scores are still relatively low, paired with a relatively high HGP, holding these times and offering this style heart shows that he has both the heart and the hard, base genes to build from. He should prove very useful as a breeder, to bolster the mares.

Actually, either one of these horses should prove very strong in bolstering the score versus BR for any herd. It really comes down to the style of heart you're looking for. I think I've likely pinned down where the intermittent heart came into my herd from. I don't know how it pairs with other hearts and although I've seen a couple other intermittent's pop up in my current herd, I think it's a singular style. I also suspect this is the same line I've been throwing some missing heart-ed horses from. So I'm suspecting that my first theory with the intermittent heart is correct; a pairing of a strong heart gene with a weak heart gene (recessives) so that sometimes the one shows up and sometimes the other does. But since the heart gene is recessive, by passing on the weak heart gene to offspring that may have inherited a weak gene from dame (or sire), thus only showing weak-performing stock. I'm not sure that's right yet though, some things still don't quite add up.
Well, there you have it. :D

Club Foundation Horses are offered as a gift from the club. All of the offspring can be labeled with the club brand. Remember to protect your club Foundation Horse. Feel free to name your new Foundation Horse what you choose. As a reminder, they come fully trained (for the racing disciplines) and comes with a comp test (at least 4 entries in level 10, usually, although 9, 8 or 7 may also be supplemented, of the four the club covers, a total of 20 entries to check heart). Please pick your horse up from the boarding facility.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Leopard Horse wrote:...
New Section Update. Many updates needed to the front page. But it's easier for me to use this, so I'm updating a post for myself. ;)

Code: Select all

[center][b][u][size=200]Club Rules And Pinging Codes[/size][/u][/b]

[b][u][size=150]Rules[/size][/u][/b]

[u][b]Overall Club Rules[/b][/u]

[b][color=#bf0000]1)[/color][/b] Observe and obey all HWO rules.
[color=#bf0000][b]2)[/b][/color] Any disagreements between club members that are not resolved peacefully will be resolved without further objection by the President and the Co-Founder or also by a group of voluntary senior members or also a group of chosen senior members.
[color=#bf0000][b]3)[/b][/color] If at any time the President or Co-Founder are not available, either for a short or extended time (24-hr or longer time-span), then a voluntary group of senior members has the authority to step in and act as a democratic entity for the club management, with no less than three volunteers and working in a majority vote state. The Rule Enforcer may only volunteer as part of the group as long as the event or subject under discussion is not directly related to a rule change or rule interpretation.
[color=#bf0000][b]4) [/b][/color]The Rule Enforcer cannot make or change rules.
[color=#bf0000][b]5)[/b][/color] If a rule is ever questioned about interpretation, the Rule Enforcer cannot offer insight into it, only the President, Co-Founder or the acting club management has the ability to do so.
[color=#bf0000][b]6)[/b][/color] The Rule Enforcer may not make any exceptions to the rules or to the disciplinary actions taken, this includes any changes to the escalation.
[color=#bf0000][b]7)[/b][/color] The President, Co-Founder, or the acting club management will not rescind, alter or otherwise interfere with any warning or correction the Rule Enforcer hands to any club member.

[b][u]Training Specific Rules[/u][/b]

[b][color=#BF0000]1)[/color][/b] There is to be NO MORE than four requests for training PER DAY.
[b][color=#BF0000]2)[/color][/b] Please limit only requesting one horse from all of your accounts per day and only racing styles (harness, sprint, steeple, racing). There is an exception to this, linking of a training barn or pasture will be tolerated, but at least one must be maintained 'at sale' for pickup at any time (please ensure it's easily noticed, i.e. the very top horse). Only one request with a link to the barn or pasture will be a allowed per day. If a member is caught requesting training of horses in batches, there will be a warning or also a removal of any non-club-horse training for a limited, extended or permanent time.
[b][color=#BF0000]3)[/color][/b] Training will be style-specific.
[b][color=#BF0000]4)[/color][/b] Training will be 'at trainers discretion' (meaning that training may be in just those stats or full, depending on the easier route for our trainers).
[b][color=#BF0000]5)[/color][/b] To be fair to our trainers, no member can send a Train-For-Sale horse for training (these horses are horses meant to be sold just after training). This DOES NOT include club branded stock. However, if notified of the sale, our trainers can make a case-by-case exception. Also, please always notify of a Train-For-Sale horse sent for training.

[b][u]Discipline And Escalation[/u][/b]

Please note that the scale of the indiscretion may mean immediate harsher punishment and will escalate from that point (this includes forgoing even the warning).
[b]Before any disciplinary action takes place, a single warning will be issued to cease and desist or correct.[/b]
[b][color=#BF0000]First Offense:[/color][/b] 2 week suspension from club services
[b][color=#BF0000]Second Offense:[/color][/b] 1 month suspension from club services
[b][color=#BF0000]Third Offense:[/color][/b] 1 month temporary suspension from the club

After the third offense penalty is concluded, the escalation resets. However, if the 'Third Offense' comes again, the following action takes place:
[b][color=#BF0000]Final Offense:[/color][/b] Permanent expulsion from the club

[b][u][size=150]Pinging Codes[/size][/u][/b]

[b][u]En Masse Whole Member Pinging[/u][/b]
[code]
[quote="Leopard Horse"]...[/quote]

[quote="BlackOak2"]...[/quote]

[quote="Silverine"]...[/quote]

[quote="Elaina_Brewster"]....[/quote]

[quote="mlloftus"]...[/quote]

[quote="RenegadePegasus"]...[/quote]

[quote="malella"]...[/quote]

[quote="Soaring Hooves"]...[/quote]

[quote="Collector's_Holding"].....[/quote]

[quote="ST0RM"]......[/quote]

[quote="Veterinarian"]......[/quote]

[quote="Katy_Kanes"]....[/quote]

[quote="h0rsey"].....[/quote]

[quote="spottedleaf10"]....[/quote]

[quote="lemoncypress"].......[/quote]

[quote="D.M Boarding"]....[/quote]

[quote="PeacefulOreo"]....[/quote]

[quote="walnut the hamster"]...[/quote]

[quote="Horsestarlover02"]...[/quote]

[quote="Thundering Horses 2"]...[/quote]

[quote="Clover Stables"]...[/quote]

[quote="HorzeLover101"]...[/quote]

[quote="Fallon"]...[/quote]

[quote="shadowheart2006"]...[/quote]

[quote="tomahawk sky"]...[/quote]

[quote="Secret Whisper"]...[/quote]

[quote="Opal_and"]...[/quote]

[quote="Sunriver Stables"]...[/quote]

[quote="_Americanaa_"]...[/quote]

[quote="Star Meadows"]...[/quote]

[quote="simox"]...[/quote]

[quote="~BDE~Secondary"]...[/quote]

En Masse Trainers Only Pinging
Please note, Training Requests belong in the training forum.

En Masse Club Junior And Senior Only Pinging
Please note, Trainers, Club Aids and President, Co-Founder are not included.

[quote="lemoncypress"]....[/quote]

[quote="Wallowa lake ranch"]...[/quote]

En Masse Club Aids Only Pinging

[quote="HorzeLover101]...[/quote]

En Masse President and Co-Founder Only Pinging
Please Note, for new member applications, use this code.

[/center][/code]

En Masse Whole Member Pinging

[quote="lemoncypress"].......[/quote]

[quote="HorzeLover101"]...[/quote]

[quote="Wallowa lake ranch"]...[/quote]

Last edited by BlackOak2 on Sat Mar 20, 2021 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

BlackOak2 wrote:...
Silverine wrote:...
Elaina_Brewster wrote:....
mlloftus wrote:...
RenegadePegasus wrote:...
malella wrote:...
Soaring Hooves wrote:...
Collector's_Holding wrote:.....
ST0RM wrote:......
Veterinarian wrote:......
Katy_Kanes wrote:....
h0rsey wrote:.....
spottedleaf10 wrote:....
lemoncypress wrote:.......
D.M Boarding wrote:....
PeacefulOreo wrote:....
Horsestarlover02 wrote:...
Thundering Horses 2 wrote:...
Clover Stables wrote:...
HorzeLover101 wrote:...
Fallon wrote:...
shadowheart2006 wrote:...
Wallowa lake ranch wrote:...
Secret Whisper wrote:...
Opal_and wrote:...
Sunriver Stables wrote:...
_Americanaa_ wrote:...
Star Meadows wrote:...
simox wrote:...
~BDE~Secondary wrote:...

I forgot, I have a donation from one of our aids and to the club.

Here's the info on the horse:

This horse comes from club lines and is fully eligible to not only carry the club brand, but also produce club-branded offspring. Already tested. Please be aware that he is NOT purebred.
The special point on this horse (other than his fair testing to date), is that he is the gene carrier of a deep flank. Use him to alter the flank on the club horses toward the deep side. This will eventually be considered club-standard for club horses.

Not offering my usual breakdown for him this time, I'm a bit busy. Sorry about that.

He'll be posted for first-come, first-grabbed sometime later today. Remember, as a donation, the charge is only $1. Any other bid will be immediately rejected.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
walnut the hamster
Visit My Farm

Post by walnut the hamster »

BlackOak2 wrote:
I have you marked as a filly, you have decided to change that to a colt. I also have you marked for a 'better' heart and at least a medium-short back. I have two that I can recommend to you that fulfill nearly perfectly your conditions. One has an intermittent (nearly intermittent) style heart and the other has acceptably competitive times in two of the four competitions types. Should you choose to forgo him and await another request, I don't know and can't promise when the next one will come, included in this is a bump to the end of the line for fulfillment. If you choose to bump yourself, the next one will be closer to your preferred options.

ID # 2859392

This one has the intermittent-style heart. As a reminder, most of our record holders have this style heart. Brilliantly grand times followed by rather mediocre performances. The nicest thing about this foundation, is he's never placed outside of the top three in every 20 steeplechases he ran in (another thing shared by many records and intermittent's). However, these intermittent-style hearts also may have a rather wide array of offspring, ranging from regrettably poor, to matching or surpassing him. Coming from club lines, the lower range should still be viable and shouldn't fall too flat.

ID # 2900821

This one has the acceptably competitive times. His scores are still relatively low, paired with a relatively high HGP, holding these times and offering this style heart shows that he has both the heart and the hard, base genes to build from. He should prove very useful as a breeder, to bolster the mares.

Actually, either one of these horses should prove very strong in bolstering the score versus BR for any herd. It really comes down to the style of heart you're looking for. I think I've likely pinned down where the intermittent heart came into my herd from. I don't know how it pairs with other hearts and although I've seen a couple other intermittent's pop up in my current herd, I think it's a singular style. I also suspect this is the same line I've been throwing some missing heart-ed horses from. So I'm suspecting that my first theory with the intermittent heart is correct; a pairing of a strong heart gene with a weak heart gene (recessives) so that sometimes the one shows up and sometimes the other does. But since the heart gene is recessive, by passing on the weak heart gene to offspring that may have inherited a weak gene from dame (or sire), thus only showing weak-performing stock. I'm not sure that's right yet though, some things still don't quite add up.

Thank you! I'll take the bottom one, He is beautiful!
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

walnut the hamster wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote:

ID # 2900821

Alright, he's up and waiting (I just checked).
Remember to offer only $1. Anything else will be rejected.

He should remain posted-for-pickup until you're able to do so. :mrgreen:
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
walnut the hamster
Visit My Farm

Post by walnut the hamster »

BlackOak2 wrote:
walnut the hamster wrote:

Alright, he's up and waiting (I just checked).
Remember to offer only $1. Anything else will be rejected.

He should remain posted-for-pickup until you're able to do so. :mrgreen:
Thank you so much!!! I can't wait to breed him!!
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Benefits page is now complete.
Take a look at it, there's a couple new things added for the club.
Nothing is required just yet, I'll make a notification for that and then give a week's leeway.

Let me know if anything needs to be changed, updated or if any of you want to start rolling on something.

Enjoy!

-_- Helps if I remember to link it...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=33750
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Leopard Horse
Visit My Farm

Post by Leopard Horse »

Hello club! I am back for a while! I am so so so so so sorry for leaving so suddenly. I have had a lot of things going in my life atm. I hope all is well with all of you. I want to give a shout out to BlackOak for being such a big help to me in the times that I am gone and for taking care of the club. Idk what I would you with out you lol. The club would probably have fallen apart while I was gone. So I thank you so much for being here and taking the weal. I also want to welcome the new members that we have! So welcome to the club! :D
Leopard Horse
Visit My Farm

Post by Leopard Horse »

Hey do U mind if I take this one from you. I kind of need a helpful refresher to my lines lol :D :lol:

https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2859392
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:57 am

It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:57 am