Community Forum

Miracle Sunrise Farms Studbook ~ Request ONLY

Post your stallions available for stud, or stallions you are looking for.
Forum rules
Make sure to include a descriptive subject so other players know quickly which threads to have a look at.
KYTrainer
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Miracle Sunrise Farms Studbook ~ Request ONLY

Post by KYTrainer »

Bump! Still offering these studs + more if you have a specific one in mind (unless they come from private lines, which I will respect and not allow public breeding)
Moonfrost18
Visit My Farm

Post by Moonfrost18 »

KYTrainer wrote:Bump! Still offering these studs + more if you have a specific one in mind (unless they come from private lines, which I will respect and not allow public breeding)
How much would it cost to breed to any of your belgians?
Looking for a stallion with gold strength to breed to this mare
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3846198
and possibly this mare
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3842259
KYTrainer
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by KYTrainer »

Moonfrost18 wrote:
KYTrainer wrote:Bump! Still offering these studs + more if you have a specific one in mind (unless they come from private lines, which I will respect and not allow public breeding)
and possibly this mare
Typically they are up to the public for around 100k. However, that is a higher price that is just to keep spammers and cheats away. You can breed to any of my Belgians for 1000. Just let me know which one(s) you want up!
Moonfrost18
Visit My Farm

Post by Moonfrost18 »

KYTrainer wrote:
Moonfrost18 wrote:
and possibly this mare
Typically they are up to the public for around 100k. However, that is a higher price that is just to keep spammers and cheats away. You can breed to any of my Belgians for 1000. Just let me know which one(s) you want up!
That would be amazing! They are currently pregnant so I'll get them to pop out their babies and then I'll let you know who I'm interested in :) Thanks so much!
KYTrainer
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by KYTrainer »

Moonfrost18 wrote:
KYTrainer wrote: Typically they are up to the public for around 100k. However, that is a higher price that is just to keep spammers and cheats away. You can breed to any of my Belgians for 1000. Just let me know which one(s) you want up!
That would be amazing! They are currently pregnant so I'll get them to pop out their babies and then I'll let you know who I'm interested in :) Thanks so much!
Anytime!
Moonfrost18
Visit My Farm

Post by Moonfrost18 »

KYTrainer wrote:
Moonfrost18 wrote:
Anytime!
Okay I'm ready to breed them!
Would you be willing to let me breed to ☼MSF☼ Citizen Erased or ☼MSF☼ Spaceman?
If not, I'd love ☼MSF☼ Sewerwolf and Way van ‘t Boerwolf
KYTrainer
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by KYTrainer »

Moonfrost18 wrote:
KYTrainer wrote: Anytime!
I wouldn’t be opposed to you breeding to my Latvians but I will warn you that every time I’ve experimented with Belgian outcrossing it has been disappointing. Their genes have been isolated from common Belgian genes and they just don’t mix well. However, if you want, I can still put them up.

On another note, my Belgians are on par or better than most of the LHD’s, and are much closer to the common Belgian gene pool. Their children have typically done well in competition settings and their heart gene appears to be very heritable.
Moonfrost18
Visit My Farm

Post by Moonfrost18 »

KYTrainer wrote:
Moonfrost18 wrote:
I wouldn’t be opposed to you breeding to my Latvians but I will warn you that every time I’ve experimented with Belgian outcrossing it has been disappointing. Their genes have been isolated from common Belgian genes and they just don’t mix well. However, if you want, I can still put them up.

On another note, my Belgians are on par or better than most of the LHD’s, and are much closer to the common Belgian gene pool. Their children have typically done well in competition settings and their heart gene appears to be very heritable.
Okay I'll stick with the Belgians then! Thanks!
KYTrainer
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by KYTrainer »

Moonfrost18 wrote:
KYTrainer wrote: I wouldn’t be opposed to you breeding to my Latvians but I will warn you that every time I’ve experimented with Belgian outcrossing it has been disappointing. Their genes have been isolated from common Belgian genes and they just don’t mix well. However, if you want, I can still put them up.

No problemo! You’re interested in Boerwolf and Sewerwolf, correct? I can stick them up when you are ready!
Moonfrost18
Visit My Farm

Post by Moonfrost18 »

KYTrainer wrote:
Moonfrost18 wrote:
No problemo! You’re interested in Boerwolf and Sewerwolf, correct? I can stick them up when you are ready!

Let's do Sewerwolf first, still working on popping a foal out of one of my mares.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 02, 2024 4:35 am

It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 4:35 am