Community Forum

*Official Name Change Thread*

HSC Log Pullers
Visit My Farm

Re: *Official Name Change Thread*

Post by HSC Log Pullers »

Tom wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 6:23 pm People are asking all over the place to have their names changed so I've decided to make an official thread for it.
  1. You must ask with the account you want the name of changed. If you have two accounts, ask twice, once with each account.
  2. Only ask if you are really sure and really need your name changed. I have to change it by hand and if you abuse it I will ignore you. Don't be afraid to ask though. I wouldn't have made this thread if I didn't want to do it. ;)
Hey Tom! Could you possibly change my name to HSC Log Pullers? Thank you!
D A D D I O
Visit My Farm

Post by D A D D I O »

Secret Whisper wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 7:45 pm
Tom wrote:People are asking all over the place to have their names changed so I've decided to make an official thread for it.
  1. You must ask with the account you want the name of changed. If you have two accounts, ask twice, once with each account.
  2. Only ask if you are really sure and really need your name changed. I have to change it by hand and if you abuse it I will ignore you. Don't be afraid to ask though. I wouldn't have made this thread if I didn't want to do it. ;)
hey Tom, i was wondering if I could get mine changed to Alpha Wolf, it was my favorite name to use a long time ago and I was wondering if i could get it changed.

Hi! Could i get mine changed to polarisss? Thank you! :D :D
LeighanFarms
Visit My Farm

Re: My 2 horses in training.

Post by LeighanFarms »

Hi. It’s been 4 days since I sent 2 of my horses to you for training. I tried buying one back and you declined my offer. What’s going on?
BlackRiver_Racing1
Visit My Farm

Re: My 2 horses in training.

Post by BlackRiver_Racing1 »

LeighanFarms wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 3:28 pm Hi. It’s been 4 days since I sent 2 of my horses to you for training. I tried buying one back and you declined my offer. What’s going on?
Hey! I declined only because you're not skilled enough! I have 2 that you have to collect but your not skilled enough hence I declined! So Sorry if you thought I was trying to keep them!
LeighanFarms
Visit My Farm

Post by LeighanFarms »

Oh no you’re fine! I’m sorry! I’ll fix that!!
BlackRiver_Racing1
Visit My Farm

LeighanFarms wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 3:34 pm Oh no you’re fine! I’m sorry! I’ll fix that!!
Ok! :D
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

HSC Competing wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 3:35 pm
LeighanFarms wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 3:34 pm Oh no you’re fine! I’m sorry! I’ll fix that!!
Ok! :D
Please remember to use proper forums and topics for communications.
We've had an uptick in this recently, so try to be more mindful. :mrgreen:
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
BlackRiver_Racing1
Visit My Farm

Hey Tom! Can I change my name to BlackRiver_Racing1?
Aurora Acres
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Aurora Acres »

Tom wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 6:23 pm People are asking all over the place to have their names changed so I've decided to make an official thread for it.
Hi Tom! Could you change my name to Aurora Acres? I normally use this name everywhere! If it's taken you can leave it like it is now :)
BlackRiver_Racing1
Visit My Farm

Hey Tom! Can I have my name changed to BlackRiver_Racing1?
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:17 pm

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:17 pm