Community Forum

*Official Name Change Thread*

HoneyHorseCreations
Visit My Farm

Re: *Official Name Change Thread*

Post by HoneyHorseCreations »

Tom wrote:People are asking all over the place to have their names changed so I've decided to make an official thread for it.
  1. You must ask with the account you want the name of changed. If you have two accounts, ask twice, once with each account.
  2. Only ask if you are really sure and really need your name changed. I have to change it by hand and if you abuse it I will ignore you. Don't be afraid to ask though. I wouldn't have made this thread if I didn't want to do it. ;)
I was wondering if I could get my account name changed to:
HoneyHorseCreations
Thanks!
Dixie Rose Montana
Visit My Farm

Post by Dixie Rose Montana »

hi i was wounding if i could changer my name to Dixie Rose Montana
ItsRetsi
Visit My Farm

Post by ItsRetsi »

Tom wrote:.
Hey Tom, could I have the name of this account changed to ItsRetsi ?
Thank you!
The_Bella_Sky
Visit My Farm

Post by The_Bella_Sky »

Hi Tom! I am terribly sorry to take your time and yes, I know that if I wanted my username to be different, that I should have started with it but I just was not thinking at the time. Anyways, would you please do me a solid and change my username to The_Bella_Sky? I would greatly appreciate it and if there is anything that I can do for your troubles, please don't hesitate to let me know! Thank you and have a blessed day.
~BHB~ Competition
Visit My Farm

Post by ~BHB~ Competition »

Tom wrote:ping

Hey! I never really considered changing my name because at the time I first really started up you guys were super busy so I didn’t want to bother you haha. Then I kinda forgot this was an option so I just gave up but now that people are asking a little more I remembered. I started this account before I built my reputation as ~besthorsebreeder~ so this account is a little random and I don’t think most people know it’s my alt. It would be great if I could change it to ~BHB~ Competition (or if it’s too long just ~BHB~ Comp). No worries if not but if you can that would be great! Thanks so much!
The_Bella_Sky
Visit My Farm

Post by The_Bella_Sky »

Tom, thank you so much for allowing my username to be changed! I hope you have a wonderful rest of your day :)
RailwayInTheSky
Visit My Farm

Post by RailwayInTheSky »

Tom wrote:People are asking all over the place to have their names changed so I've decided to make an official thread for it.
  1. You must ask with the account you want the name of changed. If you have two accounts, ask twice, once with each account.
  2. Only ask if you are really sure and really need your name changed. I have to change it by hand and if you abuse it I will ignore you. Don't be afraid to ask though. I wouldn't have made this thread if I didn't want to do it. ;)
Hello Tom! Could I possibly have my user changed to Horpse3
Tom
Admin
Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by Tom »

HorpseEX wrote:
I'm sorry but that username is already in use.
RailwayInTheSky
Visit My Farm

Post by RailwayInTheSky »

Tom wrote:
HorpseEX wrote:
I'm sorry but that username is already in use.
Ok then, could we do RailwayInTheSky
Enchanted Extras
Visit My Farm

Post by Enchanted Extras »

Hiya Tom! Could you please change this account name to Enchanted Equine Extras?
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:54 am

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:54 am