*Official Name Change Thread*

Tom
Admin
Admin
Visit My Farm

Re: *Official Name Change Thread*

Post by Tom »

Delirium Fantasies wrote:
Tom wrote:People are asking all over the place to have their names changed so I've decided to make an official thread for it.
  1. You must ask with the account you want the name of changed. If you have two accounts, ask twice, once with each account.
  2. Only ask if you are really sure and really need your name changed. I have to change it by hand and if you abuse it I will ignore you. Don't be afraid to ask though. I wouldn't have made this thread if I didn't want to do it. ;)
Hiya Tom! Could you please change this account name to Enchanted Equine Extras?
I'm sorry but this username is too long.
Enchanted Extras
Visit My Farm

Post by Enchanted Extras »

Tom wrote:
Delirium Fantasies wrote:
Hiya Tom! Could you please change this account name to Enchanted Equine Extras?
I'm sorry but this username is too long.
Enchanted Extras ?
Setting Sun
Visit My Farm

Post by Setting Sun »

Tom wrote:People are asking all over the place to have their names changed so I've decided to make an official thread for it.
  1. You must ask with the account you want the name of changed. If you have two accounts, ask twice, once with each account.
  2. Only ask if you are really sure and really need your name changed. I have to change it by hand and if you abuse it I will ignore you. Don't be afraid to ask though. I wouldn't have made this thread if I didn't want to do it. ;)
Hi Tom!

I've had this username for a while before I realized it sounded quite weird. After all, who wants to pronounce " letter o underscore, letter o bye question mark "?

Is the name Setting Sun taken by chance?
Either that or
Risen Sun
Rising Sun
Mossy Oak Acres

Your choice ;)
"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken."
- Oscar Wilde
Mossy Oak Holding
Visit My Farm

Post by Mossy Oak Holding »

Setting Sun wrote:
Hi Tom!

I've had this username for a while before I realized it sounded quite weird. After all, who wants to pronounce " letter o underscore, letter o bye question mark "?

Is the name Setting Sun taken by chance?
Either that or
Risen Sun
Rising Sun
Mossy Oak Acres

Your choice ;)
This is my side account - made right before I decided I didn't like my username. Another bad apple to match, huh?

Would Mossy Oak Holding work for this account?
brettdiesel
Visit My Farm

Post by brettdiesel »

Can you change mine to KatieNoelHorse??
brettdiesel
Visit My Farm

Post by brettdiesel »

KatieNoelHorse wrote:
Can you change mine to KatieNoelHorse??
thank you Tom :D :D :D :D
brettdiesel
Visit My Farm

Post by brettdiesel »

Hi im sorry but could you plz change my name again to brettdiesel im sorry to ask again
brettdiesel
Visit My Farm

Post by brettdiesel »

Hi um im sorry but this will be the LAST time but can u change it to brettdiesel that way i know that all my games and platforms have the same username?? thanks -Brett
MDH-Diesel
Visit My Farm

Post by MDH-Diesel »

Hey can I get my username to be Jacked_Up_Trucks?
brettdiesel
Visit My Farm

Post by brettdiesel »

max_da_horse-999 wrote:Hey can I get my username to be Jacked_Up_Trucks?
Maxx, Nice :D i LOVE jacked up chevys
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:17 pm

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:17 pm