Post by horse_lover_232 »

Draft_horse_rescue wrote:Can I have this account changed to Draft_horse_rescue
Thank you so much!
HorseGirl555
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: *Official Name Change Thread*

Post by HorseGirl555 »

Tom wrote:People are asking all over the place to have their names changed so I've decided to make an official thread for it.
  1. You must ask with the account you want the name of changed. If you have two accounts, ask twice, once with each account.
  2. Only ask if you are really sure and really need your name changed. I have to change it by hand and if you abuse it I will ignore you. Don't be afraid to ask though. I wouldn't have made this thread if I didn't want to do it. ;)
Could I get my name changed to HorseGirl555?
_Americanaa_
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by _Americanaa_ »

Tom wrote:People are asking all over the place to have their names changed so I've decided to make an official thread for it.
  1. You must ask with the account you want the name of changed. If you have two accounts, ask twice, once with each account.
  2. Only ask if you are really sure and really need your name changed. I have to change it by hand and if you abuse it I will ignore you. Don't be afraid to ask though. I wouldn't have made this thread if I didn't want to do it. ;)
Hi Tom! I've just gotten back on HWO and I've just realized, my username is so childish ( no offense to anyone else) and I was wondering, could I have it changed?
AndIoop_sksksk to Heavens_Saint_24 ? If that is taken: Peaceful.Saint.24

Thanks alot!
Kingfisher
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Kingfisher »

Hello! Can you change my name to Kingfisher
Thank You!
Collector's_Holding
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Collector's_Holding »

hi I would like to change my name to
Collector's_Holding
Malella_Leopard
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Malella_Leopard »

Hey Tom could I get my name changed to malella_Leopard , please and thank you
Malella_Leopard
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Malella_Leopard »

Hey Tom could I get my name changed to Malella_Leopard thank you.
Star_Equestrian
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Star_Equestrian »

Can I get mine changed to Star_Equestrian
Star_Forever
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Star_Forever »

goldenbay wrote:Can I get mine changed to Star_Equestrian