Community Forum

Operation: Let's have a real-life Knabstrupper! Current Stage: BABY IS HERE

BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Take a journey with Silverine. Operation: Let's have a real-life Knabstrupper!

Post by BlackOak2 »

Ahahahaha!!!!!

Jig-itty jig. :P
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Silverine
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Take a journey with Silverine. Operation: Let's have a real-life Knabstrupper!

Post by Silverine »

BlackOak2 wrote:Ahahahaha!!!!!

Jig-itty jig. :P
Potentially three weeks until baby picture! (Or rather embryo picture, but same dif.)
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Jig-Jig!

... and now I sound like I'm fishing... Swing the rode again... jig the lure. X\
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Silverine
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Silverine »

Fishing for babies!
................O..o
............_\_...o
>('>...\.\/....o\ .
......././\__ _=
..............''
Bean Team
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Bean Team »

So exited for you! We don't have any foals at my barn so I will be joining Black Oak in living through you and Mojo :lol:
Silverine
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Silverine »

Bean Team wrote:So exited for you! We don't have any foals at my barn so I will be joining Black Oak in living through you and Mojo :lol:
Happy to be of service! :D I'm excited to share the experience with other people that like horses. Most of the people in my life prefer indoor pursuits. :lol:
Silverine
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Silverine »

Ahhhhh! Mojo goes to the repro barn tomorrow!! Is there an emoji to represent me losing my mind? There should be, because I feel like I am! :lol:
Mlloftus
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Mlloftus »

Silverine wrote:Ahhhhh! Mojo goes to the repro barn tomorrow!! Is there an emoji to represent me losing my mind? There should be, because I feel like I am! :lol:
Yay! I can't believe you get to have a foal! :mrgreen:
Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people.
~W.C. Fields
Freeze Mackenzie02
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Freeze Mackenzie02 »

Silverine wrote:Ahhhhh! Mojo goes to the repro barn tomorrow!! Is there an emoji to represent me losing my mind? There should be, because I feel like I am! :lol:

my mom and her best friend are breeding a horse all the way in Cali the first time the horse didn't get pregnet and know well they don't tell me nothin so I have no idea I am so happy about your horse and foal reminds me of the pony I ride (cause I'm short about 4'11) called sketch he looks kinda like mojo I hope the foal turnsout to be just what you want please post pics! thanks :lol: :) :) :)
Silverine
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Silverine »

Mlloftus wrote: Yay! I can't believe you get to have a foal! :mrgreen:
I can't either! Now I just have to keep my fingers and toes crossed that everything goes well.

Dropped Mojo off this AM. Man the repro barn is FAAAANNNCCYYY. I was so captivated by it that I completely forgot to take pictures after unloading her. :oops: But here's a pic of her all decked out waiting for my friend to arrive with the trailer:

The repro place had me put her in a stall at the end of this little shed row of mares that were there for breeding. Mojo was the only one in the whole row that didn't have a baby at her side. And man were they some cute babies! An arabian, what looked to be a quarter horse, and one that might have been some kind of warmblood. I think they were all less than a month old. They were very shy but SO cute. Hopefully they'll still be there when I pick Mojo up so I can snap a pic or two.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 09, 2024 7:24 pm

It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 7:24 pm