Community Forum

௲HPTC௲ High Performance Thoroughbreds Club

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
vcuculi
Visit My Farm

Re: ௲HPTC௲ High Performance Thoroughbreds Club

Post by vcuculi »

ExRaceHorseChamp wrote:FORM TO PING SOME-WHAT-ISH ALL THE CLUB MEMEBERS
I've been trying to breed racing rh but i am for from it.
Tho i am happy because I have very good tb mares in my side theflyingfishy :)
with good confos like:
your horse is faster than lightning...
Thundermare
Visit My Farm

Post by Thundermare »

ExRaceHorseChamp wrote:FORM TO PING SOME-WHAT-ISH ALL THE CLUB MEMEBERS

Emlyn wrote:hi
AHorseandPonyLover wrote:hi
vcuculi wrote:hi
KBuhrmann57 wrote:hi
American wrote:i think u where KBuhrmann57 before but idk
Thundermare wrote:I think u changed ur name i'm not sure idk
CRUNCHY IS THE BEST wrote:I think ur now under COPPA i'm not to sure idk
So,I'm just here to see what everyone's up to, or if anyone has left the club,but yeah hi,i'm still here :D
I'm still here
Aurelia
Visit My Farm

Post by Aurelia »

[quote="CRUNCHY IS THE BEST"][b][i][u][size=200][color=#FF0000][center]௲HPTC௲ High Performance Thoroughbreds Club[/center][/color][/size][/u][/i][/b]
[center]♘♞CR♞♘ is proud to present the ௲HPTC௲ [i]The High Performance Thoroughbreds Club [/i] This new club is for people who want to be part in a Breeding, Training and Champing club.[/center]
[img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/95/4c/e7 ... 1d884d.jpg[/img]

[b][i][u][color=#FF0000][center][size=150]What we do[/size][/center][/color][/u][/i][/b]
[center]We start off by breeding High Performance Thoroughbreds then we Train until 2-3yrs old send them one more time to out champer and we have a high performance Thoroughbred ready to breed to the next generation of Thoroughbreds.[/center]

[b][i][u][size=150][color=#FF0000][center]Goals[/center][/color][/size][/u][/i][/b]
[center]- To breed 75+ HGPs
- Have World Records
- All gold
- No COI
- All SMGC
- Blanketed Appaloosa's maybe Pintos (ect.)[/center]

[b][i][u][color=#FF0000][size=150][center]Members[/center][/size][/color][/u][/i][/b]
[center]President *Filling in for me* [u]AHorseandPonyLover[/u][/center]
[center]Founder- [b]CRUNCHY IS THE BEST[/b] (me)
Co-Founder- [u]AHorseandPonyLover[/u]
Main Champer- [u]Thundermare[/u]
Main Trainer- [u]KBuhrmann57[/u] & [u]vcuculi[/u]
Main Breeder- [u]Me[/u]
Main Mare Popper- [u]ExRaceHorseChamp[/u]
Main Ageing Person- [color=#FF0000]open[/color]
Mare Popper help- [color=#FF0000]open[/color]
Main Advertisers- [color=#FF0000]open to two people[/color]
Breeder help- [u]AHorseandPonyLover[/u]
Trainer help- [u]Emlyn[/u][/center]

[b][i][u][size=150][center][color=#FF0000]Location[/color][/center][/size][/u][/i][/b]
[center]On my second account you will see the first row of barns they are for my Thoroughbreds.[/center]

[color=#FF0000][u][i][b][size=150][center]Why should you join?[/center][/size][/b][/i][/u][/color]
[center]- It's fun
- You get to be part of a club
- You get some High Performance Thoroughbreds
- The more people we get on board the bigger we grow!
- When we break records I will be sharing the profits with main Champers Trainers (ect.)[/center]

[b][i][u][size=150][center][color=#FF0000]Our logo[/color][/center][/size][/u][/i][/b]
[center]௲HPTC௲
(High Performance Thoroughbreds Club) When/if you join please know that all of our horses will have our logo before their names so we can keep track of what horses we bred. Example "௲HPTC௲ The One Who Escaped Heaven" (Our first horses name)[/center]

[color=#FF0000][b][i][u][size=150][center]Convince me[/center][/size][/u][/i][/b][/color]
Why should I let [u]you[/u] join the club? Convince me, show me what you have to bring to the club!
[center]Why:
Previous horses you have to show off:
Position you would like to obtain and why:[/center]

[b][i][u][size=150]Our memorable starter horses...[/size][/u][/i][/b]
[horse=2542113]௲HPTC௲ The One That Escaped Heaven[/horse]
Sadly was bought when I was just starting and haven't been given her back! (They also decided to remove our logo)
[horse=2550650]௲HPTC௲ Future Got Cloud[/horse]
Amazing horse and the only one of ௲HPTC௲ The One That Escaped Heaven's offspring we have!

[b][i][u][size=150][center][color=#FF0000]Our Website[/color][/center][/size][/u][/i][/b]
https://spark.adobe.com/sp/design/page/ ... 9b/preview[/quote]
Why: I breed high quality thoroughbreds, but mostly minis. I want mini champions. They’re leopard print to! I love thoroughbreds and I have a ton with great potential. I also love helping others breed. I have a school to teach players about breeding, and I love helping out players. I can contribute money to the club if needed.

Previous horse: well, I don’t know if you mean dead, but I have a horse named Asgard. I bred him myself, and he’s a race horse. We worked hard to make it to a champion level, because I think he doesn’t quite have the heart it takes. (His moms a jumper) but we made it through.

Position and Why: Advertising. Why? I’m pushy, persistent, and I get what I want. Normally my qualities aren’t liked by many, but I’m a great advertiser! I know how to organize, and find the perfect horse for the player, as well as advertise the club and horse sales. And I’m so annoyingly stubborn that they won’t have a choice but to walk away with a new horse. But don’t worry, I read people very well so I’ll be able to tell if it’s to much, or if my methods need improvement.
ExRaceHorseChamp
Visit My Farm

Post by ExRaceHorseChamp »

Aurelia wrote:
CRUNCHY IS THE BEST wrote:
௲HPTC௲ High Performance Thoroughbreds Club
♘♞CR♞♘ is proud to present the ௲HPTC௲ The High Performance Thoroughbreds Club This new club is for people who want to be part in a Breeding, Training and Champing club.

What we do
We start off by breeding High Performance Thoroughbreds then we Train until 2-3yrs old send them one more time to out champer and we have a high performance Thoroughbred ready to breed to the next generation of Thoroughbreds.
Goals
- To breed 75+ HGPs
- Have World Records
- All gold
- No COI
- All SMGC
- Blanketed Appaloosa's maybe Pintos (ect.)
Members
President *Filling in for me* AHorseandPonyLover
Founder- CRUNCHY IS THE BEST (me)
Co-Founder- AHorseandPonyLover
Main Champer- Thundermare
Main Trainer- KBuhrmann57 & vcuculi
Main Breeder- Me
Main Mare Popper- ExRaceHorseChamp
Main Ageing Person- open
Mare Popper help- open
Main Advertisers- open to two people
Breeder help- AHorseandPonyLover
Trainer help- Emlyn
On my second account you will see the first row of barns they are for my Thoroughbreds.
Why should you join?
- It's fun
- When we break records I will be sharing the profits with main Champers Trainers (ect.)
Our logo
௲HPTC௲
(High Performance Thoroughbreds Club) When/if you join please know that all of our horses will have our logo before their names so we can keep track of what horses we bred. Example "௲HPTC௲ The One Who Escaped Heaven" (Our first horses name)
Convince me

Why should I let you join the club? Convince me, show me what you have to bring to the club!
Why:
Position you would like to obtain and why:
Our memorable starter horses...
௲HPTC௲ The One That Escaped Heaven

Sadly was bought when I was just starting and haven't been given her back! (They also decided to remove our logo)
௲HPTC௲ Future Got Cloud

Amazing horse and the only one of ௲HPTC௲ The One That Escaped Heaven's offspring we have!

Our Website

https://spark.adobe.com/sp/design/page/ ... 9b/preview
Why: I breed high quality thoroughbreds, but mostly minis. I want mini champions. They’re leopard print to! I love thoroughbreds and I have a ton with great potential. I also love helping others breed. I have a school to teach players about breeding, and I love helping out players. I can contribute money to the club if needed.

Previous horse: well, I don’t know if you mean dead, but I have a horse named Asgard. I bred him myself, and he’s a race horse. We worked hard to make it to a champion level, because I think he doesn’t quite have the heart it takes. (His moms a jumper) but we made it through.

Position and Why: Advertising. Why? I’m pushy, persistent, and I get what I want. Normally my qualities aren’t liked by many, but I’m a great advertiser! I know how to organize, and find the perfect horse for the player, as well as advertise the club and horse sales. And I’m so annoyingly stubborn that they won’t have a choice but to walk away with a new horse. But don’t worry, I read people very well so I’ll be able to tell if it’s to much, or if my methods need improvement.
I'm sorry but pushy is another word for being a brat & u get what you want?, I'm sorry but to be it sounds like harassing not advertising, you also make it sound like your demanding, witch to me I don't like.
Aurelia
Visit My Farm

Post by Aurelia »

[quote="ExRaceHorseChamp"][quote="Aurelia"][quote="CRUNCHY IS THE BEST"][b][i][u][size=200][color=#FF0000][center]௲HPTC௲ High Performance Thoroughbreds Club[/center][/color][/size][/u][/i][/b]
[center]♘♞CR♞♘ is proud to present the ௲HPTC௲ [i]The High Performance Thoroughbreds Club [/i] This new club is for people who want to be part in a Breeding, Training and Champing club.[/center]
[img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/95/4c/e7 ... 1d884d.jpg[/img]

[b][i][u][color=#FF0000][center][size=150]What we do[/size][/center][/color][/u][/i][/b]
[center]We start off by breeding High Performance Thoroughbreds then we Train until 2-3yrs old send them one more time to out champer and we have a high performance Thoroughbred ready to breed to the next generation of Thoroughbreds.[/center]

[b][i][u][size=150][color=#FF0000][center]Goals[/center][/color][/size][/u][/i][/b]
[center]- To breed 75+ HGPs
- Have World Records
- All gold
- No COI
- All SMGC
- Blanketed Appaloosa's maybe Pintos (ect.)[/center]

[b][i][u][color=#FF0000][size=150][center]Members[/center][/size][/color][/u][/i][/b]
[center]President *Filling in for me* [u]AHorseandPonyLover[/u][/center]
[center]Founder- [b]CRUNCHY IS THE BEST[/b] (me)
Co-Founder- [u]AHorseandPonyLover[/u]
Main Champer- [u]Thundermare[/u]
Main Trainer- [u]KBuhrmann57[/u] & [u]vcuculi[/u]
Main Breeder- [u]Me[/u]
Main Mare Popper- [u]ExRaceHorseChamp[/u]
Main Ageing Person- [color=#FF0000]open[/color]
Mare Popper help- [color=#FF0000]open[/color]
Main Advertisers- [color=#FF0000]open to two people[/color]
Breeder help- [u]AHorseandPonyLover[/u]
Trainer help- [u]Emlyn[/u][/center]

[b][i][u][size=150][center][color=#FF0000]Location[/color][/center][/size][/u][/i][/b]
[center]On my second account you will see the first row of barns they are for my Thoroughbreds.[/center]

[color=#FF0000][u][i][b][size=150][center]Why should you join?[/center][/size][/b][/i][/u][/color]
[center]- It's fun
- When we break records I will be sharing the profits with main Champers Trainers (ect.)[/center]

[b][i][u][size=150][center][color=#FF0000]Our logo[/color][/center][/size][/u][/i][/b]
[center]௲HPTC௲
(High Performance Thoroughbreds Club) When/if you join please know that all of our horses will have our logo before their names so we can keep track of what horses we bred. Example "௲HPTC௲ The One Who Escaped Heaven" (Our first horses name)[/center]

[color=#FF0000][b][i][u][size=150][center]Convince me[/center][/size][/u][/i][/b][/color]
Why should I let [u]you[/u] join the club? Convince me, show me what you have to bring to the club!
[center]Why:
Position you would like to obtain and why:[/center]

[b][i][u][size=150]Our memorable starter horses...[/size][/u][/i][/b]
[horse=2542113]௲HPTC௲ The One That Escaped Heaven[/horse]
[horse=2550650]௲HPTC௲ Future Got Cloud[/horse]

[b][i][u][size=150][center][color=#FF0000]Our Website[/color][/center][/size][/u][/i][/b]
https://spark.adobe.com/sp/design/page/ ... 9b/preview[/quote]

Position and Why: Advertising. Why? I’m pushy, persistent, and I get what I want. Normally my qualities aren’t liked by many, but I’m a great advertiser! I know how to organize, and find the perfect horse for the player, as well as advertise the club and horse sales. And I’m so annoyingly stubborn that they won’t have a choice but to walk away with a new horse. But don’t worry, I read people very well so I’ll be able to tell if it’s to much, or if my methods need improvement.[/quote]
I'm sorry but pushy is another word for being a brat & u get what you want?, I'm sorry but to be it sounds like harassing not advertising, you also make it sound like your demanding, witch to me I don't like.[/quote]. Ok. Well, sorry I came off as rude. Honestly I’m not mean or rude. I’m just saying I can advertise. You know, if the horse has say a gold, but two reds, highlight the good things and mention the bad so it’s not a scam but focus on the good things. And when I say pushy I mean offering better prices if they don’t seem interested.

Sorry if I seem rude. I really don’t want to, and I understand why your not hiring me. Thanks for your time.
AHorseandPonyLover
Visit My Farm

Post by AHorseandPonyLover »

ExRaceHorseChamp wrote:
Hello,

Yes, im still in the Club as a Co-Founder.
~♕♞Tℋℰ♘♕

"If you look into the eyes of a Horse, you won't just see a Horse, you will see life, love and determination."

~Proud Breeder Of ALL Horses/Breeds~
Emlyn
Visit My Farm

Post by Emlyn »

AHorseandPonyLover wrote:
ExRaceHorseChamp wrote:
Hello,

Not to be rude but if your Co-Founder then how come the club hasn't been active for months? Isn't it part of your job to keep it active? (again not to be rude)
ExRaceHorseChamp
Visit My Farm

Emlyn wrote:
AHorseandPonyLover wrote: Hello,

Not to be rude but if your Co-Founder then how come the club hasn't been active for months? Isn't it part of your job to keep it active? (again not to be rude)
Yeah,thats what i'd like to know just as well,& i'm sure everyone else would like to know,not trying to be rude or anything.
AHorseandPonyLover
Visit My Farm

Post by AHorseandPonyLover »

Emyln wrote:
ExRaceHorseChamp wrote:
Well, you're right. But i was busy in real life and that's why i couldn't be really active that much.

Also, CRUNCHY IS THE BEST, the club founder can't talk because of they got COPPA, and that's why the club isn't that active, she was the leader and i was only helping.

If any of you wants to be Co-Founder, proof that you can be that active and then you can be, i don't mind.
~♕♞Tℋℰ♘♕

"If you look into the eyes of a Horse, you won't just see a Horse, you will see life, love and determination."

~Proud Breeder Of ALL Horses/Breeds~
ExRaceHorseChamp
Visit My Farm

AHorseandPonyLover wrote:
Emyln wrote:
ExRaceHorseChamp wrote:
Well, you're right. But i was busy in real life and that's why i couldn't be really active that much.

Also, CRUNCHY IS THE BEST, the club founder can't talk because of they got COPPA, and that's why the club isn't that active, she was the leader and i was only helping.

If any of you wants to be Co-Founder, proof that you can be that active and then you can be, i don't mind.
Well I'm on pretty much on everyday, so yes I will happily take spot of Co-Founder :)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 8:54 am

It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 8:54 am