TheHorsesandPonies
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Ping

Post by TheHorsesandPonies »

AHorseandPonyLover wrote:
Ladybug JR wrote:
I offered!
I offered on this account, because i can't take pregnant Mare at the moment on AHorseandPonyLover.
Ladybug JR
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Ladybug JR »

TheHorsesandPonies wrote:
AHorseandPonyLover wrote: I offered!
I offered on this account, because i can't take pregnant Mare at the moment on AHorseandPonyLover.
I am so sorry I took so long it reply. Do you still want her? She hasn’t aged a day.
AHorseandPonyLover
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by AHorseandPonyLover »

Ladybug JR wrote:
TheHorsesandPonies wrote: I offered on this account, because i can't take pregnant Mare at the moment on AHorseandPonyLover.
I am so sorry I took so long it reply. Do you still want her? She hasn’t aged a day.
Sorry for responding late.

Yes please.
~♕♞𝒯ℋℰ♘♕

"If you look into the eyes of a Horse, you won't just see a Horse, you will see life, love and determination."

~Proud Breeder Of ALL Horses/Breeds~
Ladybug JR
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Ladybug JR »

AHorseandPonyLover wrote:
Ladybug JR wrote: I am so sorry I took so long it reply. Do you still want her? She hasn’t aged a day.
Sorry for responding late.

Yes please.
And I took super long to reply again. It says the offer is expired, can you offer again? I willl check horseworldonline on friday. I will be selling her for a fixed price if you don't want offer by then. I apologize for being so bad at selling horses to people and for never checking my HWO account :p
TheHorsesandPonies
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by TheHorsesandPonies »

Ladybug JR wrote: And I took super long to reply again. It says the offer is expired, can you offer again? I willl check horseworldonline on friday. I will be selling her for a fixed price if you don't want offer by then. I apologize for being so bad at selling horses to people and for never checking my HWO account :p
That's OK. :) How about we lower to 500K?
Ladybug JR
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Ladybug JR »

TheHorsesandPonies wrote:
Ladybug JR wrote: And I took super long to reply again. It says the offer is expired, can you offer again? I willl check horseworldonline on friday. I will be selling her for a fixed price if you don't want offer by then. I apologize for being so bad at selling horses to people and for never checking my HWO account :p
That's OK. :) How about we lower to 500K?
That’s fine but it says that you don’t have enough money
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 23, 2024 8:59 pm

It is currently Thu May 23, 2024 8:59 pm