Community Forum

American Grade Horse Breeders Club Chat

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
BlueRiverSky
Location: With my family and friends and pets and best friend
Visit My Farm

Re: American Grade Horse Breeders Club

Post by BlueRiverSky »

Dakotamccurley7 wrote:
hottiescousin wrote: I think we are all set thanks
no problem!
We are doing good
BlueRiverSky
Visit My Farm

Re: American Grade Horse Breeders Club Chat

Post by BlueRiverSky »

Hi everyone I just wanted to thank you for joining this club we are sooooooooooooooooo proud of the work and progress that we have made and thank you for taking and joining us as we breed amazing foals and sell them
Dakotamccurley7
Visit My Farm

Post by Dakotamccurley7 »

hottiescousin wrote:
Dakotamccurley7 wrote: no problem!
We are doing good
yes we are! of you need anything at all just let me know! until then i’m going to finish my shower haha
~Dakota McCurley~
BlueRiverSky
Visit My Farm

Post by BlueRiverSky »

Dakotamccurley7 wrote:
hottiescousin wrote: We are doing good
yes we are! of you need anything at all just let me know! until then i’m going to finish my shower haha
Ok bye
Dakotamccurley7
Visit My Farm

hottiescousin wrote:
Dakotamccurley7 wrote: yes we are! of you need anything at all just let me know! until then i’m going to finish my shower haha
Ok bye
see you shortly haha!
~Dakota McCurley~
BlueRiverSky
Visit My Farm

Post by BlueRiverSky »

Dakotamccurley7 wrote:
hottiescousin wrote: Ok bye
see you shortly haha!
Ok
Caramelapple3
Visit My Farm

Post by Caramelapple3 »

Hello everyone! I became a member of this club just yesterday! I'm happy to be part of the club and I just bred my grade mare Sweet Lullaby, so soon I'll have a little grade foal from her.

Also, if anyone is interested, I am selling my second grade mare Scribbles: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2581716
I've decided to breed grades that look more like Lullaby.
Dakotamccurley7
Visit My Farm

Caramelapple3 wrote:Hello everyone! I became a member of this club just yesterday! I'm happy to be part of the club and I just bred my grade mare Sweet Lullaby, so soon I'll have a little grade foal from her.

Also, if anyone is interested, I am selling my second grade mare Scribbles: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2581716
oh ok prefect! welcome to the club! i can register Sweet Lullaby as a broodmare for you in our horse registry topic and her foal when it is born! we’re now also putting our brand at the prefix of registered horses names so everyone knows they are a registered grade horse. the brand is AGHA (American Grade Horse Association) if you have any requests or questions or comments you can contact me as well as our beloved founder hottiescousin!
~Dakota McCurley~
Dakotamccurley7
Visit My Farm

Dakotamccurley7 wrote:
Caramelapple3 wrote:Hello everyone! I became a member of this club just yesterday! I'm happy to be part of the club and I just bred my grade mare Sweet Lullaby, so soon I'll have a little grade foal from her.

oh ok prefect! welcome to the club! i can register Sweet Lullaby as a broodmare for you in our horse registry topic and her foal when it is born! we’re now also putting our brand at the prefix of registered horses names so everyone knows they are a registered grade horse. the brand is AGHA (American Grade Horse Association) if you have any requests or questions or comments you can contact me as well as our beloved founder hottiescousin!
also i can add scribbles to the sale page of you want!
~Dakota McCurley~
Caramelapple3
Visit My Farm

Post by Caramelapple3 »

Dakotamccurley7 wrote:
Dakotamccurley7 wrote: oh ok prefect! welcome to the club! i can register Sweet Lullaby as a broodmare for you in our horse registry topic and her foal when it is born! we’re now also putting our brand at the prefix of registered horses names so everyone knows they are a registered grade horse. the brand is AGHA (American Grade Horse Association) if you have any requests or questions or comments you can contact me as well as our beloved founder hottiescousin!
also i can add scribbles to the sale page of you want!
I added the brand to Sweet Lullaby and her filly, who was born a while ago https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2595784 (I added these {brackets} to separate the AGHA from their names a bit, if that's alright)

Yes, I would like Lullaby and her foal to be added to the registry. And I also would like Scribbles to be added to the sales page.

(Should I ad the AGHA prefix to her as well?)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 12:44 am

It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 12:44 am