Community Forum

Removing 'horse description' from sales page

An archive of suggestions which are either added to the game or closed as "not possible". You may comment on archived suggestions but you cannot start a new post in this sub-forum.
ruby_jane
Visit My Farm

Removing 'horse description' from sales page

Post by ruby_jane »

I just find that when I'm putting a horse up for sale, that the add horse description part is a bit unneccessary..
Like if you want to find more about the stud -other than what the owner writes- you just simply open the horses page.
It also is another hassle when you're trying to sell the stud, you have to come up with a description, it personally isn't a necessity in the sales page.
bumblebee
Visit My Farm

Re: Removing 'horse description' from sales page

Post by bumblebee »

Maybe instead of the ad description it could just display the horse's description itself? I tend to have more detailed info there that I don't always bother to add to the ad, but I do find the descriptions useful to an extent depending on how people use them.
Questhaven
Visit My Farm

Post by Questhaven »

I suggest that the breeding notes automatically paste into the sales description. People can add them if they want and those of us who want a quick sales ad can get that done too QHF
ruby_jane
Visit My Farm

Post by ruby_jane »

^^ good suggestions
Kintara
Visit My Farm

Post by Kintara »

I like the description sometimes, but would be better if it wasn't a required field though so if I didn't have anything to put in there I didn't have to fill it in
Millwood
Visit My Farm

Post by Millwood »

Oh I personally wouldn't want the notes in the description, as I often just write notes to myself in there. Such as who I might breed them to etc.
skybluepainter
Visit My Farm

Post by skybluepainter »

I agree. I think no description is needed other than what already exists, like it's breed, height, gender, etc. If anything, have what red and green stats (if any) it has.
Argent
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester
Visit My Farm

Post by Argent »

The option to toggle descriptions on and off would be great. Like, only the image is displayed, and then you can click a button to display the description.
Macabre
Visit My Farm

Post by Macabre »

For some horses that's true, but not for all. It''s nice to note how many stars it rates for whatever breed, whether it has reds/greens, or notes about it's lineage (i.e. "dam is #3 in WABs"). I mean buyers should fact check, but it certainly catches one's eye.

Maybe keeping it as an option only.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:47 am

It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:47 am