Community Forum

Book Store

An archive of suggestions which are either added to the game or closed as "not possible". You may comment on archived suggestions but you cannot start a new post in this sub-forum.
Arabela
Visit My Farm

Book Store

Post by Arabela »

Please amend the book store to only have active books available for purchase. Purchasing books only to find there is no data on a breed is unethical, and a total waste of money. Even a small warning under books with no data would help players make an informed decission.
Cruzan
Visit My Farm

Re: Book Store

Post by Cruzan »

So THAT is what is going on. I thought purchasing the book just gave you the option to breed the horse. Didn't realize some actually had data in them.
SeinaMacabre
Visit My Farm

Post by SeinaMacabre »

Cruzan wrote:So THAT is what is going on. I thought purchasing the book just gave you the option to breed the horse. Didn't realize some actually had data in them.
    • You can breed horse without having a book. Book is just for evaluating.
      When there is no data you cant create the new breed, because game doesnt know that breed yet and of course you cant evaluate it with the book either.
Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198052805042]Image[/url]
Need help starting at HWO? Check out my Guide!
Cruzan
Visit My Farm

Post by Cruzan »

Wait I am not sure I understand. The paso book has no info when I click on it, but there are pasos in the game. So how did people breed them if the game doesn't know the breed?
SeinaMacabre
Visit My Farm

Post by SeinaMacabre »

Cruzan wrote:Wait I am not sure I understand. The paso book has no info when I click on it, but there are pasos in the game. So how did people breed them if the game doesn't know the breed?
    • THe book itself doesnt do anything. You have to go to profile of your horse and there you click on evaluation and pick one of the books you own...
      If you want to know how breeds are created you just go over to wiki. You dont need a book for that.
Cruzan
Visit My Farm

Post by Cruzan »

Gotcha. I was a little confused. Thanks. Just makes me wonder about the purpose of the books lol. Would have been a little neater if you did have to buy the book to research how to breed it I would think. But that is just my .02 lol.
SeinaMacabre
Visit My Farm

Post by SeinaMacabre »

Cruzan wrote:Gotcha. I was a little confused. Thanks. Just makes me wonder about the purpose of the books lol. Would have been a little neater if you did have to buy the book to research how to breed it I would think. But that is just my .02 lol.
    • It can get really hard to get certain breeds. You will eventually need to adjust some of your crosses to get them because some purebred wont even evaluate with one star and it may be very frustrating.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:33 pm

It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:33 pm