Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Ping

Post by Calm Blue Ocean »

HorzeCollector003 wrote:
Calm Blue Ocean wrote:
1,000,000 for each is fine I think

I am sorry, but I've promised to keep sales until tomorrow.
Okay that’s fine :)
Would you sell the the master champion masuren in the barn for 7mil Or stick up him up for stud as I see he already is up but has no energy :)?
What time tomorrow as I might be able to pop on the game quick and check offers?
I'll put them all for sales now

I really don't want to sell him, he's the last good Masuren with extra potential genetics I've got now. Not sure if he'll be availiable for studs one day

My current time is 19:55, I'll finish sales at 13:00

UPD: I've reached sales limit, so I can't sell anything before other horses are still up for sale. How can I find horses for sale?
Last edited by Calm Blue Ocean on Mon Aug 31, 2020 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Emiliares
Visit My Farm

Post by Emiliares »

HorzeCollector003 wrote:
HorzeCollector003 wrote:

Hi I was wondering if you have any trained or none trained old stock I could buy they can be :
Any colour: I really like the white and chestnut, and also the sooty ones ;)
Any breed
HGP:65+

Let me know and how much
Thanks
Hi, I saved this one for you:
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2263265

I'm going to have to sell some old stock soon and I'll let you know then.
HorzeCollector003
Visit My Farm

Post by HorzeCollector003 »

Calm Blue Ocean wrote:
HorzeCollector003 wrote:
Would you sell the the master champion masuren in the barn for 7mil Or stick up him up for stud as I see he already is up but has no energy :)?
What time tomorrow as I might be able to pop on the game quick and check offers?

I really don't want to sell him, he's the last good Masuren with extra potential genetics I've got now. Not sure if he'll be availiable for studs one day

UPD: I've reached sales limit, so I can't sell anything before other horses are still up for sale. How can I find horses for sale?
There isn’t an option you have to search for them in your pastures it’s really annoying as I always forget which horses I have up
You have the Belgian up that’s the only one I know
HorzeCollector003
Visit My Farm

Emiliares wrote:
HorzeCollector003 wrote:
Hi, I saved this one for you:
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2263265

I'm going to have to sell some old stock soon and I'll let you know then.
Thanks offered let me know if it’s enough
That would be great thanks :D
Shes pretty I love your Fresians I’m trying to get the ones I have now to be higher as mine are smallish
HorzeCollector003
Visit My Farm

Calm Blue Ocean wrote:
HorzeCollector003 wrote:

Lol someone bidded more then me I just seen now I will be on for around another 30mins or so then I might not be able to come on, how long till it ends so I get an idea :)
HorzeCollector003
Visit My Farm

Calm Blue Ocean wrote:
HorzeCollector003 wrote:

Ahh they keep going up I really want him but I have to go off in like 10mins :lol:
Calm Blue Ocean
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

HorzeCollector003 wrote:
Calm Blue Ocean wrote:

Ahh they keep going up I really want him but I have to go off in like 10mins :lol:

Ah, I see you both want him bad :lol: I've never had bids like this. I was so lucky when I bout him for 5000 some weeks ago :D I'll stop the auction at 13:00 - 13:10. My current time is 10^40
HorzeCollector003
Visit My Farm

Calm Blue Ocean wrote:
HorzeCollector003 wrote:

Ah, I see you both want him bad :lol: I've never had bids like this. I was so lucky when I bout him for 5000 some weeks ago :D I'll stop the auction at 13:00 - 13:10. My current time is 10^40
Yeah I dont think I will bid anymore I could but I will most probably lose as I have to go off I a sec :(
Can you put him for stud before you sell or ?
Calm Blue Ocean
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

HorzeCollector003 wrote:
Calm Blue Ocean wrote:

Yeah I dont think I will bid anymore I could but I will most probably lose as I have to go off I a sec :(
I will let the next owner do this. I put him to sales with 0% energy, so that will be fair if the buyer will get what he was paying for
HorzeCollector003
Visit My Farm

Calm Blue Ocean wrote:
HorzeCollector003 wrote:
I will let the next owner do this. I put him to sales with 0% energy, so that will be fair if the buyer will get what he was paying for
Oh okay they probably won’t but I hoping they will he would of help my Belgian project out a bunch :( :(
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:34 am

It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:34 am