Community Forum

"Results" (competitions)

An archive of suggestions which are either added to the game or closed as "not possible". You may comment on archived suggestions but you cannot start a new post in this sub-forum.
tussock
Visit My Farm

"Results" (competitions)

Post by tussock »

I think it would be more interesting to know your own horses results (collected onto one page) rather than having the results of all shows with all horses involved. Something like what they have on their own pages with what showtype they were in and what amount of money they made from it. But of course something that view all your horses results collected onto one page.
Azureskies
Visit My Farm

Re: "Results" (competitions)

Post by Azureskies »

I would love to have this! I usually don't log in until hours after a competition has run. It'd be great to know exactly how my horse stacked up against the others.
Woodstock
Visit My Farm

Post by Woodstock »

yeah me too i would love a feature like this.
desertrose984
Visit My Farm

Post by desertrose984 »

i agree i would like to know this as well!
Questhaven
Visit My Farm

Post by Questhaven »

Me too. I get a little frustrated with not being able to see results and tend to not enter if I am not going to be online for the results. I would love to see the results all on one page for all your horses.
QHF
hayyel
Visit My Farm

Post by hayyel »

This would be an awesome feature. It is frustrating when I am trying to add up what I spent versus what I earned :)
Scythian
Visit My Farm

Post by Scythian »

Agree with the above. Results for each horse I own. Also, results for each competition I hosted.
Everlost
Visit My Farm

Post by Everlost »

Support! It's a little frustrating when you don't know which competitions ran and where you stacked in them.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:24 pm

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:24 pm