Community Forum

Rare breeds breeder's association

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
Ivy Stables
Location: My imagination (Acctualy 1/2 of the year, Yorkshire England, and the other half Maryland, USA
Visit My Farm

Post by Ivy Stables »

The goal of the group is to get 1 stallion of every breed in HWO. Most horse breeds we will be able to buy, though some we will need to breed. Horses in the group will be cataloged on a seperate forum, and if there is enough intrest in breeding the stallions, a seperate forum might be created for studding requests. All horses will be stored on Ivy Stables Holding, and when that fills up, Ivy Stables Holding II to prevent aging, or accidental rehoming/ selling. Since I already have many breeds, making new ones should be much easier, though still quite hard. Different group jobs are listed below.
Jobs
President- runs the group and makes dissions. A new one is elected every 3 months.

Breeders- Every 3 months a breeder is given a new breed to create. All the mares and duplicate stallions will be auctioned off, and the best stallion will be kept

Banker- Keeps track of and stores all the money the group has. Will need to open up a seperate account for group money so it doesn't get confused with parsonal money. Income comes from stud fees, and then that money goes to buying stallions, and the horses needed to make new breeds.

Market searcher- Searches the market for new breeds using the money the banker gives them (30% of the total group balance goes to market searchers.) They need to get a barn for group horses, and find a way to prevent them aging

Member- doesn't get paid, contributes at least 3 stallions, and gets free breedings

Payment

Every 3 months, each member of the group gets a certain amount of money out of the group's weekly profits bassed off of their group job. 50% of the total group profit is saved each 3 months, in case we suddenly need it
Breeder: 50k per breed they make/ buy
Market searcher: I they find at least 10 breeds, they get all the money they didn't spend (They're given 1 mil with a max of 100k per horse)
Banker: 10% of the Whatever's left
President: 50% of whatever's left after banker
Sing-up form

Code: Select all

[quote="ivy stables"] [/quote]
Username:
What job:
If banker link money holding account:
Are you trustable:
Anything else:
How many people allowed in the group
President: 1
Banker: 1
Market searcher: 1
Breeder: as many as there are
Members: 10
Total: 13 + infinite breeders

Breeding mares
The group's breeding mares are a group of mares kept in holding for breeders to use when they're aren't any mares of the breed(s) they need to create a breed, and you can't breed stallions
Members
President
-----------------------
Ivy Stables

Banker
-----------------------
HeartLand_Stables

Market searcher
-----------------------
Dragonlover1175

Breeder
-----------------------
Softball1234- 0 breeds bred

Breeder II
-----------------------
HeartLand_Stables- 0 breeds bred

Breeder III
-----------------------
Birtwick_Stables- 1 breed (50k)

Breeder IV
-----------------------
Star Meadows- 1 breed (50k)

-----------------------
No one yet

-----------------------
No one yet

-----------------------
No one yet

-----------------------
No one yet

-----------------------
No one yet

-----------------------
No one yet

-----------------------
No one yet

-----------------------
No one yet

-----------------------
No one yet

-----------------------
No one yet

-----------------------
No one yet

-----------------------
No one yet
Breeds We have
Akhal-Teke

American Cream Draft

Andravida

Anglo-Arabian

Arappaloosa

Andalusian

Ariegeois

Abyssinian

Arabian

Burma Pony

Bhutia

Belgian Ardennais

Carthusian

Colorado Ranger

Coffin Bay Ponies

Caspian

Clydesdale

Canadian Horse

Cleveland Bay

Deliboz

Estonian Native

East Friesian

Furioso

Friesian

Finnish Universal

Finnish Draft

Falabella

Forest Horse

Gypsy Vanner

Galloway

Hucul

Hanoverian

Hackney

Hessian Warmblood

Jaf

Jutland

Kathiawari

Kentucky Mountain Saddle Horse

Lipizzaner

Lithuanian Heavy Draft

Morgan

Mongolian

Mustang

Marwari

Missouri Fox Trotter

North African Barb

Orlov Trotter

Paint

Przewalski Horse

Plateau Persian

Pahlavan

Paso Fino

Percheron

Persian Arabian

Quarab

Quarter Horse

Russian Trotter

Suffolk Punch

Spanish Jennet

Sorraia

Spanish Mustang

Shetland Pony

Turkmene

Timor Pony

Trakehner

Tarpan

Thoroughbred

West African Barb

Welsh Cob

Western Sudan Pony
Links
Stud book: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=31536
Studding requests: Not created yet
Mare auction: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=31466
Last edited by Ivy Stables on Sun Jan 10, 2021 4:37 am, edited 12 times in total.
Sunriver Stables
Visit My Farm

Re: Rare breeds breeder's association

Post by Sunriver Stables »

ivy stables wrote:
Username: Heartland_Stables
What job: Banker :D
If banker link money holding account: https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/view/160503
Are you trustable: Ofc :D
Anything else: Nope :D Maybe in the future, if the spot isnt filled can i maybe be a Breeder too?
Thank You!
"A dog may be a man's bestfriend, but the horse wrote history" ~ Unknown

Ivy Stables
Location: My imagination (Acctualy 1/2 of the year, Yorkshire England, and the other half Maryland, USA
Visit My Farm

Post by Ivy Stables »

Heartland_Stables wrote:
ivy stables wrote:
Username: Heartland_Stables
If banker link money holding account: https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/view/160503
Anything else: Nope :D Maybe in the future, if the spot isnt filled can i maybe be a Breeder too?
You’re in! The start-up fund (From Dragonlover1175) is 3 mil, do you want to take that and put it o the account?
Ivy Stables
Visit My Farm

Post by Ivy Stables »

Ivy Stables wrote:
Heartland_Stables wrote: Username: Heartland_Stables
You’re in! The start-up fund (From Dragonlover1175) is 3 mil, do you want to take that and put it o the account?
Also, as long as no one else wants any, you can do as many jobs as you want, though if two people that want to be breeders come along, or another who wants to be banker comes along, you might need to pick one or the other :) Do you want to be a breeder?
Sunriver Stables
Visit My Farm

Post by Sunriver Stables »

Ivy Stables wrote:
Heartland_Stables wrote: Username: Heartland_Stables
So I am on my phone right now, it’s really hard to play on this :lol: So when I get home in about 3 or 4 hours I will take it :D
Thank You!
"A dog may be a man's bestfriend, but the horse wrote history" ~ Unknown

Softball12345!
Visit My Farm

Post by Softball12345! »

Ivy Stables wrote:
The goal of the group is to get 1 stallion of every breed in HWO. Most horse breeds we will be able to buy, though some we will need to breed. Horses in the group will be cataloged on a seperate forum, and if there is enough intrest in breeding the stallions, a seperate forum might be created for studding requests. All horses will be stored on Ivy Stables Holding, and when that fills up, Ivy Stables Holding II to prevent aging, or accidental rehoming/ selling. Since I already have many breeds, making new ones should be much easier, though still quite hard. Different group jobs are listed below.
Jobs
President- runs the group and makes dissions. A new one is elected every 2 months.

Breeders- Every 3 months a breeder is given a new breed to create. All the mares and duplicate stallions will be auctioned off, and the best stallion will be kept

Banker- Keeps track of and stores all the money the group has. Will need to open up a seperate account for group money so it doesn't get confused with parsonal money. Income comes from stud fees, and then that money goes to buying stallions, and the horses needed to make new breeds.

Market searcher- Searches the market for new breeds using the money the banker gives them (30% of the total group balance goes to market searchers.) They need to get a barn for group horses, and find a way to prevent them aging

Member- doesn't get paid, contributes at least 3 stallions, and gets free breedings

Payment

Every 3 months, each member of the group gets a certain amount of the group's weekly profits bassed off of their group job.
Banker: 10% of the total group profit
Breeder: 30% of the total group profit if they sucsessfully made the breed they were given.
Market searcher: Given 30% of the total group profit, in the begining, they get whatever they don't spend if they find at least 5 breeds. If not they get paid 10% of the total group profit
President: 50% of whatever's left
Sing-up form

Code: Select all

[quote="ivy stables"] [/quote]
Username:
What job:
Are you trustable:
Anything else:
How many people allowed in the group
President: 1
Banker: 1
Market searcher: 1
Breeder: 2
Members: 10
Total: 15
Members
President
-----------------------
Ivy Stables

Banker
-----------------------
HeartLand_Stables

Market searcher
-----------------------
Dragonlover1175

Breeder
-----------------------
No one yet

Breeder II
-----------------------
No one yet

-----------------------
No one yet

-----------------------
No one yet

-----------------------
No one yet

-----------------------
No one yet

-----------------------
No one yet

-----------------------
No one yet

-----------------------
No one yet

-----------------------
No one yet

-----------------------
No one yet

-----------------------
No one yet

-----------------------
No one yet

-----------------------
No one yet
Links
Stud book: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=31536
Studding requests: Not created yet
Mare auction: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=31466
Username: Softball1234
What job: Breeder
Are you trustable: Very!
Anything else: Nope! :D
Ivy Stables
Visit My Farm

Post by Ivy Stables »

Softball1234(3) wrote: Username: Softball1234
Your in! Let me find your first breed!
Ivy Stables
Visit My Farm

Post by Ivy Stables »

Ivy Stables wrote:
Softball1234(3) wrote: Username: Softball1234
Your in! Let me find your first breed!
Ok, this is a pretty basic one:
https://www.horseworldonline.net/wiki/breed/188
You have access to all of the group stallions (Find on the 1st link) though as we don’t have either of the breeds, sadly, they might not be too helpful. If you create or find new breeds along the way, please tell me, and you will get an extra 50k per breed :) Neither COI or stats matter to us, just the rarity of the breed, though I will start trying to breed horses so that we have decent horses, and not just rare, but awful ones
Softball12345!
Visit My Farm

Post by Softball12345! »

Ivy Stables wrote:
Ivy Stables wrote: Your in! Let me find your first breed!
Ok, this is a pretty basic one:
You have access to all of the group stallions (Find on the 1st link) though as we don’t have either of the breeds, sadly, they might not be too helpful. If you create or find new breeds along the way, please tell me, and you will get an extra 50k per breed :) Neither COI or stats matter to us, just the rarity of the breed, though I will start trying to breed horses so that we have decent horses, and not just rare, but awful ones
Okay, I will start working on that! :D
Ivy Stables
Visit My Farm

Post by Ivy Stables »

Softball1234(3) wrote:
Ivy Stables wrote: Ok, this is a pretty basic one:
Okay, I will start working on that! :D
Apparently, your not skilled enough to own another horse, could you try taking some courses?
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:00 pm

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:00 pm