Community Forum

Helping Hands Form RAFFLES OPEN *Free money, trainings, confos, ect*

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
Dakotamccurley7
Visit My Farm

Re: Helping Hands Form RAFFLES OPEN *Free money, trainings, confos, ect*

Post by Dakotamccurley7 »

Helping_Hands wrote:
Helping Hands and what we do

Helping Hearts is an anonymous created in order to help any players who need it. Helping Hands can adopt horses for you, give money, pay for your horse to be sent to trainers, give out free conformations, and provides weekly raffles, games, and contests. Anyone is able to get anything from Helping Hands however, we are not eligible to give out PT, Player Bonus, or really anything outside of the game, or that costs real money. We do not breed/train/give away our own horses in order to prevent revealing the identity of the player behind this. We will always buy horses for our raffles from other players. If you need something comment below your user and what you're in need of. Raffles will be up soon!

Raffle Form:

User:
What raffle(s):

Raffle #1:

Just Success

Raffle #2:

~BDE~ 5* 60,827 s60

Raffle #3:

~DB4E~ Diamond da Cunha

Raffle #4:

~TES~ Mars Rover (2:07.2)
is this still even open?
~Dakota McCurley~
Jojo27
Visit My Farm

Post by Jojo27 »

Jojo27
I need money as I am struggling to keep up with what I am trying to do having lost money on some projects
KingstonDressage
Visit My Farm

Post by KingstonDressage »

Helping_Hands wrote:
Helping Hands and what we do

Helping Hearts is an anonymous created in order to help any players who need it. Helping Hands can adopt horses for you, give money, pay for your horse to be sent to trainers, give out free conformations, and provides weekly raffles, games, and contests. Anyone is able to get anything from Helping Hands however, we are not eligible to give out PT, Player Bonus, or really anything outside of the game, or that costs real money. We do not breed/train/give away our own horses in order to prevent revealing the identity of the player behind this. We will always buy horses for our raffles from other players. If you need something comment below your user and what you're in need of. Raffles will be up soon!

Raffle Form:

User:
What raffle(s):

Raffle #1:

Just Success

Raffle #2:

~BDE~ 5* 60,827 s60

Raffle #3:

~DB4E~ Diamond da Cunha

Raffle #4:

~TES~ Mars Rover (2:07.2)
Hey, could you guys train 2 of my foals. I litterally have 314 bucks rn..... Thanks!
ReelTrebleMaker
Visit My Farm

Post by ReelTrebleMaker »

I need some help. I only have 623 dollars in game. I have a few horses that show well in local shows, but it's defiantly not enough. I played on this account a while ago, then let it slip away as I started helping out at my local vet clinic. I helped my friend start playing and gave her most of my game money and good horses, but it turns out she quit playing and I lost basically everything.
KingstonDressage
Visit My Farm

Post by KingstonDressage »

ReelTrebleMaker wrote:I need some help. I only have 623 dollars in game. I have a few horses that show well in local shows, but it's defiantly not enough. I played on this account a while ago, then let it slip away as I started helping out at my local vet clinic. I helped my friend start playing and gave her most of my game money and good horses, but it turns out she quit playing and I lost basically everything.
Greetings!

Heads up, this player, Helping Hands, is currently inactive, and hasn't logged onto HWO since February.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 04, 2024 1:23 am

It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 1:23 am