Community Forum

Re: HGP contest

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
Uaithne
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Uaithne »

FantasyRanch2 wrote:
Uaithne wrote:Thank you for the info and offer of help. I've much to learn. All help is most appreciated. Thanks much for the horse. I love Honey Mane and Lightning Bolt if one of them is on offer? I believe I need to do either an upgrade or improve my skills to make room for another horse.
Yes you need to do a player skills in horse ownership. I will keep one of the horses you like o. My account until you can take another horse. Also the little " in t he top r ight corner of the post it sends a message to the other person so they see what they said. Ic you have any more questions I can help you. Also as many of the other players in the game if you have another email you can make a second account with will help you you can keep horses frozen on one of them so they do not age. I myself have 3 accounts FantasyRanch1-2-3 .

Also one more thing I wish I knew when I joined was how to ping this is how

Just type the fallowing without the spaces I between each letter
[ q u o t e = " p l a y e r s n a m e " ] . . . [ / q u o t e ]
Where it says players name it has to have the players username the same way the player spells it or it will not work

Hope this helped
Thanks. I think I have the skills needed. I do more as I can afford. I thought I just read last night that we are only allowed 2 accounts? I don't know how you guys with many horses have enough time in each game day to train and show all your horses. It takes most all of the day to take care of my 5.

I guess I don't understand the ping thing. I've been using forums for many years but have never pinged anyone.
FantasyRanch2
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch2 »

Uaithne wrote:
FantasyRanch2 wrote:
Yes you need to do a player skills in horse ownership. I will keep one of the horses you like o. My account until you can take another horse. Also the little " in t he top r ight corner of the post it sends a message to the other person so they see what they said. Ic you have any more questions I can help you. Also as many of the other players in the game if you have another email you can make a second account with will help you you can keep horses frozen on one of them so they do not age. I myself have 3 accounts FantasyRanch1-2-3 .

Also one more thing I wish I knew when I joined was how to ping this is how

Just type the fallowing without the spaces I between each letter
[ q u o t e = " p l a y e r s n a m e " ] . . . [ / q u o t e ]
Where it says players name it has to have the players username the same way the player spells it or it will not work

Hope this helped
Thanks. I think I have the skills needed. I do more as I can afford. I thought I just read last night that we are only allowed 2 accounts? I don't know how you guys with many horses have enough time in each game day to train and show all your horses. It takes most all of the day to take care of my 5.

I guess I don't understand the ping thing. I've been using forums for many years but have never pinged anyone.
I don't really know if there is a limit of accounts but I have 3. My first i use for frozen horses I'm keeping to breed the 2nd one I have frozen to and my 3rd I have active. I breed the mares on my first account then transfer them to my 3rd to be popped. The when the mare pops I send her back to my first and keep the foal on my 3rd if I like it I train it on my 3rd. After the foal is trained I transfer them to my 2nd account to be sold or if I have time I make them champions then sell them. Still working on what I'm doing but I hope to get better.

Also I don't train another of my horses I have been breeding ones for people who are looking for the horse
Uaithne
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Uaithne »

FantasyRanch2 wrote:
Uaithne wrote: Thanks. I think I have the skills needed. I do more as I can afford. I thought I just read last night that we are only allowed 2 accounts? I don't know how you guys with many horses have enough time in each game day to train and show all your horses. It takes most all of the day to take care of my 5.

I don't really know if there is a limit of accounts but I have 3. My first i use for frozen horses I'm keeping to breed the 2nd one I have frozen to and my 3rd I have active. I breed the mares on my first account then transfer them to my 3rd to be popped. The when the mare pops I send her back to my first and keep the foal on my 3rd if I like it I train it on my 3rd. After the foal is trained I transfer them to my 2nd account to be sold or if I have time I make them champions then sell them. Still working on what I'm doing but I hope to get better.

Also I don't train another of my horses I have been breeding ones for people who are looking for the horse
I will try to read again when I have time to see where I may have been mistaken. I'll definitely keep your strategy in my mind as I find my way through this game. Thanks :)
FantasyRanch2
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch2 »

Uaithne wrote:
FantasyRanch2 wrote:

I will try to read again when I have time to see where I may have been mistaken. I'll definitely keep your strategy in my mind as I find my way through this game. Thanks :)
Yup if you are ever looking for a horse let me know I might have what you are looking for.
And if you ever need he,p let me know
Uaithne
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Uaithne »

FantasyRanch2 wrote:
Uaithne wrote: I will try to read again when I have time to see where I may have been mistaken. I'll definitely keep your strategy in my mind as I find my way through this game. Thanks :)
Yup if you are ever looking for a horse let me know I might have what you are looking for.
Thank you!!! Not entirely sure what my path will be yet. Right now I'm just trying to make money and PTs while I try to learn and figure it all out. Thanks so much!!!
Uaithne
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Uaithne »

Uaithne wrote:
FantasyRanch2 wrote:
Thank you!!! Not entirely sure what my path will be yet. Right now I'm just trying to make money and PTs while I try to learn and figure it all out. Thanks so much!!!
Is there a way I can message you or chat in a way that doesn't hijack your contest thread? I do have a question regarding selling or trading my colt.
FantasyRanch2
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch2 »

Uaithne wrote:
Uaithne wrote: Thank you!!! Not entirely sure what my path will be yet. Right now I'm just trying to make money and PTs while I try to learn and figure it all out. Thanks so much!!!
Is there a way I can message you or chat in a way that doesn't hijack your contest thread? I do have a question regarding selling or trading my colt.
Its okmits my post and no one is really posting anything anyway.

But j will make a different chat and the general chit chat i will put my username
FantasyRanch2
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch2 »

[quote="Star Meadows")...(/quote) (quote="Rosey_Stables")...(/quote)

The winner is Star Meadows wi tb the gue s s of 62,576
FantasyRanch2
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch2 »

FantasyRanch2 wrote:
Star Meadows wrote:...
Rosey_Stables wrote:...
uaithne wrote:...
The foalmis up for offers so please offer on he r m winner
FantasyRanch2
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch2 »

FantasyRanch2 wrote:
FantasyRanch2 wrote:

The foalmis up for offers so please offer on he r m winner
Thank you everyone for entering i added 2 more mares so don't forget to put i. Your guess
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 18, 2024 4:32 am

It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 4:32 am