Community Forum

Look-alike Competition *CLOSED*

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
Roselight
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Look-alike Competition *CLOSED*

Post by Roselight »

Rosey_Stables wrote:
Question: I don't know my horses that well, and I definitely don't know horse qualities and characteristics as well either, so I'm asking for a little help finding the right breed after searching for two hours on the breed wiki. Could you please give me a little push in the right direction, please? :oops:
h0rsey
Visit My Farm
Location: Anywhere the wind blows (doesn't really matter to meeeeee)
Visit My Farm

Post by h0rsey »

Roselight13 wrote:
Rosey_Stables wrote:
Question: I don't know my horses that well, and I definitely don't know horse qualities and characteristics as well either, so I'm asking for a little help finding the right breed after searching for two hours on the breed wiki. Could you please give me a little push in the right direction, please? :oops:
Looking at the picture, the horse looks a lot like a Quarter Horse
Charlette
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Charlette »

h0rsey wrote:
Roselight13 wrote: Question: I don't know my horses that well, and I definitely don't know horse qualities and characteristics as well either, so I'm asking for a little help finding the right breed after searching for two hours on the breed wiki. Could you please give me a little push in the right direction, please? :oops:
Looking at the picture, the horse looks a lot like a Quarter Horse
Spot on :mrgreen:
You do not have to breed a quarter horse you can substitute it with an Arabian or any other breed you find in the market that has a build similar to the reference. Using an Arabian would be best for you because there are plenty of studs/mares and they aren't too expensive. Also remember to use the time you have before the competition is over to breed quality that will help you get a higher place :D
Roselight
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Roselight »

Rosey_Stables wrote:
I have two foals on their way rn, and the father of both of them looks similar to the picture. I'll pick the best one once both of them have been born, and enter it. How old do you want the foal to be when I enter it?
Charlette
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Charlette »

Roselight13 wrote:
Rosey_Stables wrote:
I have two foals on their way rn, and the father of both of them looks similar to the picture. I'll pick the best one once both of them have been born, and enter it. How old do you want the foal to be when I enter it?
At least 3 would be great but older is preferred so I can see the color/build well :mrgreen:
Charlette
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Charlette »

Check In

Good afternoon everyone! This is just a check in so there is no need to respond unless you would like to. Today is day 3 of the competition. You have a bit over 24 hours left to work on your final product so now is the time to breed quality into the horses that will create your final product. If you haven't started yet that's ok you still have plenty of time. ;)

Remember there will be a 50k participation reward + a horse fully trained by me for free so even if you don't get 1st - 4th place you will still earn something! If you do not submit your final product at all you will not earn anything. :oops:

I plan on hosting another competition this week with possibly bigger prizes ( and of course participation reward ) so if you are interested make sure you check the contests forum on Monday! Once again, I wish you the best of luck :mrgreen:

Remember if you have any questions:

Code: Select all

[quote="Rosey_Stables"]...[/quote]
Question(s):
If your username has an X beside it you have not informed me that you have started. If your username has a check mark beside it you are good to go :D

Avacodos2 ❌
~FoxCS~ ✔️
kasey1732 ❌
Opal_and_Voidy ✔️
ArabianFantic ✔️
_Americanaa_ ✔️
Softball_Stables ✔️
knighttime ❌
Roselight13 ✔️
h0rsey ✔️

Code: Select all

[quote="Rosey_Stables"]For those who have an X beside their username ping me so I know I have gotten ahold of you[/quote]
Avacodos2 wrote:...
Avacodos wrote:...
Avacodos3 wrote:...
~FoxCS~ wrote:...
kasey1732 wrote:...
Opal_and_Voidy wrote:...
ArabianFantic wrote:...
Softball_Stables wrote:...
knighttime wrote:...
_Americanaa_ wrote:...
Roselight13 wrote:...
h0rsey wrote:...
_Andromeda_
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by _Andromeda_ »

Rosey_Stables wrote:...
Acc:~FoxCS~
Horse:https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2920292
Is it on a frozen acc:ye
If not put your horse up for offers and I will keep it on mine.

i hate to submit this horse but its the best ive got right now. im not gonna be on for the rest of the day as im having an extremely bad depression episode today.
Opal_and
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Opal_and »

Rosey_Stables wrote:...
Acc: Opal_and_Voidy
Horse: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2918040
Is it on a frozen acc: Yes, Helping_Hands
Roselight
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Roselight »

Rosey_Stables wrote:
Acc: Roselight13
Horse: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2920309
Is it on a frozen acc: No

He is not 3 years old yet, I tried as hard as I could to get him as old as I can, but this is the closest I can get. :oops: If you want me to keep him on my account until he is three, I can try and get him there by tomorrow at midnight, then have him transfer to your account. If you want him as he is, then let me know and I'll put him up for offers.
Charlette
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Charlette »

Roselight13 wrote:
Rosey_Stables wrote:
Acc: Roselight13
Horse: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2920309
Is it on a frozen acc: No

He is not 3 years old yet, I tried as hard as I could to get him as old as I can, but this is the closest I can get. :oops: If you want me to keep him on my account until he is three, I can try and get him there by tomorrow at midnight, then have him transfer to your account. If you want him as he is, then let me know and I'll put him up for offers.
Youre fine I am adding an extension to Wednesday at 12 pm EST for the horses :mrgreen:
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed May 22, 2024 5:33 pm

It is currently Wed May 22, 2024 5:33 pm