Community Forum

-SCR- Frisian breeding club

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
Lakeside Stud
Visit My Farm

Re: -SCR- Frisian breeding club

Post by Lakeside Stud »

JaycenUwU wrote:New filly dropped! https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2881324 shes gonna look like her dad, I'm hoping shes inherited her mums feathers
Wow! Love you filly! :D
HoneyHorseCreations
Visit My Farm

Re: -SCR- Frisian breeding club

Post by HoneyHorseCreations »

Lakeside Stud wrote:Hello and Welcome!

I love the frisian breed, its stunning and i love them and began breeding them. I have a private line of Pure bred black frisians and a grey/brown line aswell. I only loads of broodmares and a few of my own studs. Opon arrival, you will be gifted a club horse. This may be a brood mare or a stallion, depends. You need to keep them and not put them up for public stud. Doing this puts you at risk of being kicked. :)

The requirements to be accepted.
-Has to be Pure bred.
- You need to of bred it yourself.
- Doesnt need to be trained but its a bonus.
-You do not sell your club horse.
Hello!! I have a beautiful purebred Friesian colt that I am training to be a dressage prospect :)) https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3141143
Bred & trained by me. I’m still working on getting my friesians to where I want them with their stats and confirmations but I’ll get there hahaha! I’m more into the taller, more skinnier build in the horses with the feathers, so that’s what I’ve been breeding towards.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:37 pm

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:37 pm