Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
FantasyRanch2
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Selling all of my Mustangs

Post by FantasyRanch2 »

EclipticEnd wrote:
FantasyRanch2 wrote:
I did, NP i gtg but u can accept anytime she will help me a ton with what i want to work on
Alrighty, I'll do that once the page loads. My internet's stuttering right now so I'll likely be offline after this.

If you ever want any foals from the mustangs I have left let me know; I'm willing to breed them, but only if someone wants the foals.

Also this is off topic, but I know you were interested in the pseudo white mohawk thoroughbred stud of mine; I'm planning to put him up for public stud for a while and I might eventually be selling him as well as my golden champagne one since I don't want champange in my lines.
Ok lmk when the next is up.
Also to the stallion i don't remember the stallion and I'm not breeding any mohawk TBs atm i am keeping some but not breeding them.

I'm working on a new project no one has started but when i get bord i will probably start bred TBs again
ambreona24bu
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by ambreona24bu »

ambreona24bu wrote:
EclipticEnd wrote:
For the mare is it possible to have https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2986733
ambreona24bu
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by ambreona24bu »

ambreona24bu wrote:
ambreona24bu wrote:
For the mare can I have https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2996429
Last edited by ambreona24bu on Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ambreona24bu
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by ambreona24bu »

ambreona24bu wrote:
ambreona24bu wrote:
For the mare is it possible to have https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2996429
ambreona24bu
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by ambreona24bu »

ambreona24bu wrote:
ambreona24bu wrote:
ambreona24bu
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by ambreona24bu »

ambreona24bu wrote:
ambreona24bu wrote:
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

ambreona24bu wrote:
EclipticEnd wrote:I'll wait for your reply before breeding them.
okay I want it that would be under 25k right.
If you wanted both foals from those mares then at most the price would be around 19k. If you only wanted one then at most it would be 10k.

Yes it would be possible to do Sunny Dakota. Would you prefer me to only breed to Dakota or to do all three mares?

Please don't send mass pings in the future; I've been a bit busy and my internet's not been the best so it won't really change how quickly I can respond to you. Have faith that I try to respond as soon as I can. :)
ambreona24bu
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by ambreona24bu »

EclipticEnd wrote:
ambreona24bu wrote: okay I want it that would be under 25k right.
If you wanted both foals from those mares then at most the price would be around 19k. If you only wanted one then at most it would be 10k.

Yes it would be possible to do Sunny Dakota. Would you prefer me to only breed to Dakota or to do all three mares?

Please don't send mass pings in the future; I've been a bit busy and my internet's not been the best so it won't really change how quickly I can respond to you. Have faith that I try to respond as soon as I can. :)
Okay somehow my thing messed up I only sent two?? But I would like both. Sorry again I don't know what it did??
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

ambreona24bu wrote:Okay somehow my thing messed up I only sent two?? But I would like both. Sorry again I don't know what it did??
It's alright. I noticed you also have Ribbon of Strength listed, so I'll breed her as well. You don't have to buy all of the foals.
ambreona24bu
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by ambreona24bu »

EclipticEnd wrote:
ambreona24bu wrote:Okay somehow my thing messed up I only sent two?? But I would like both. Sorry again I don't know what it did??
It's alright. I noticed you also have Ribbon of Strength listed, so I'll breed her as well. You don't have to buy all of the foals.
okay so can I pick out two once they are breeded
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue May 07, 2024 10:35 pm

It is currently Tue May 07, 2024 10:35 pm