Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Selling all of my Mustangs

Post by EclipticEnd »

ambreona24bu wrote:
EclipticEnd wrote:
It's alright. I noticed you also have Ribbon of Strength listed, so I'll breed her as well. You don't have to buy all of the foals.
okay so can I pick out two once they are breeded
Once the foals are born you can pick as many as you want. I'll let you know their prices when I have them.
ambreona24bu
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by ambreona24bu »

EclipticEnd wrote:
ambreona24bu wrote: okay so can I pick out two once they are breeded
Once the foals are born you can pick as many as you want. I'll let you know their prices when I have them.
Okay that sounds good to me :P
ambreona24bu
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by ambreona24bu »

EclipticEnd wrote:
ambreona24bu wrote: okay so can I pick out two once they are breeded
One last question how many days does it take.
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

ambreona24bu wrote:
EclipticEnd wrote:
Depends on my internet. I might be able to have them be born today. Might be tomorrow. Probably three days, max.
ambreona24bu
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by ambreona24bu »

EclipticEnd wrote:
ambreona24bu wrote:
Depends on my internet. I might be able to have them be born today. Might be tomorrow. Probably three days, max.
Okay just link the foals when they are born and I will choose 2-3.
ambreona24bu
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by ambreona24bu »

EclipticEnd wrote:
ambreona24bu wrote:
Now that I'm thinking about it could you train one of the foals and if so how much would you charge.
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

ambreona24bu wrote:
EclipticEnd wrote:
Now that I'm thinking about it could you train one of the foals and if so how much would you charge.
That'll depend on whether or not I'm training any other horses when they're born; I'm training some of my own right now so it's unlikely that I'd be open to training any others. Training for other players stresses me out as I can't guarantee when the training will be done IRL; my internet's spotty at best.

If I were to train then my minimum would be $50k as I can guarantee the foal to be trained at around 3 years of age with 99.9% in all stats save for stamina (99.8%). As I said before, though, it's unlikely that I'd do it.
hat creek
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by hat creek »

hey I could take one or two
ambreona24bu
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by ambreona24bu »

EclipticEnd wrote:
ambreona24bu wrote: Now that I'm thinking about it could you train one of the foals and if so how much would you charge.
That'll depend on whether or not I'm training any other horses when they're born; I'm training some of my own right now so it's unlikely that I'd be open to training any others. Training for other players stresses me out as I can't guarantee when the training will be done IRL; my internet's spotty at best.

If I were to train then my minimum would be $50k as I can guarantee the foal to be trained at around 3 years of age with 99.9% in all stats save for stamina (99.8%). As I said before, though, it's unlikely that I'd do it.
Thats okay thx anyways
FantasyRanch2
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch2 »

EclipticEnd wrote:Quote This
If you are willing to I'd like to buy the rest of your mustangs is there a deal we can do? I'll give you 50k atm tell me if you need more but i see most the mares are older
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed May 08, 2024 12:27 am

It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 12:27 am