Selling all of my Mustangs || SOLD OUT

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
ambreona24bu
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Selling all of my Mustangs

Post by ambreona24bu »

EclipticEnd wrote:
ambreona24bu wrote: I am just wondering if you do training I am willing to pay 50k to 75k
Once I finish selling my mustangs I'll let you know; I don't want to age any more of them out when there's people that want them.
okay also do you know anyone looking for mk thoroughbreds
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

ambreona24bu wrote:
EclipticEnd wrote:
Once I finish selling my mustangs I'll let you know; I don't want to age any more of them out when there's people that want them.
okay also do you know anyone looking for mk thoroughbreds
I've found that if I put mine for a reasonable price on the market they tend to sell well. My general price guidelines are:

20k base price + (5k per gold, 2.5k per green) - (2.5k per red) + (fee for coat color, eye color, etc)

It means that with my stock I usually sell horses for around 30k to 50k. If you sell a pregnant mare you can get more; I've sold one for 100k by doing that. Are the prices cheap? Relatively. It works out, though, since I feel the hype is fading. I've sold... I'm not sure how many. More than ten? By using that method, which means I've netted a good 300k-500k already from it. It takes longer, but there's more sales which means repetition in people browsing your horses with the intention of buying more.

Alternatively you can make a topic in the Sales category about your horses. Be active on it, answer any questions, and you're good to go. It's best if you keep it relatively simple as I've learned; I tried a lottery game of sorts with mine which mostly confused people. Say what you mean, be blunt, and you shouldn't have any issues.
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

ambreona24bu wrote:okay also do you know anyone looking for mk thoroughbreds
Adding things like color or genetics, build, and temperament to your horse's description and sales ad can help as well. If you need any help with that you're welcome to make a new topic in General and ping me.
ambreona24bu
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by ambreona24bu »

EclipticEnd wrote:
ambreona24bu wrote:okay also do you know anyone looking for mk thoroughbreds
Adding things like color or genetics, build, and temperament to your horse's description and sales ad can help as well. If you need any help with that you're welcome to make a new topic in General and ping me.
okay I can try that I post a thing on marketplace and no-one every replies to any but I will try all that you said thx so much
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

EclipticEnd wrote:
hat creek wrote:the game will not let me buy her it says she is to old! so can I buy another horse
Sure. This one's $8k and this one's $6k. Whoever offers first gets them; Call is the only one I'm able to put up at the moment.
FantasyRanch3 wrote:
My bad; I must've lagged and not had the sale thing go through. She's up now, though. I'm also putting Call up as noted above. Also, some of the horses have aged out or been sold to other players so I'm willing to give some of your money back as it doesn't feel right to charge you for the horses you're not getting.

Last stud is up.
This is my last mustang. She's now up.
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

EclipticEnd wrote:
EclipticEnd wrote:
Sure. This one's $8k and this one's $6k. Whoever offers first gets them; Call is the only one I'm able to put up at the moment.

My bad; I must've lagged and not had the sale thing go through. She's up now, though. I'm also putting Call up as noted above. Also, some of the horses have aged out or been sold to other players so I'm willing to give some of your money back as it doesn't feel right to charge you for the horses you're not getting.

Last stud is up.
And she's been sold! Sorry about that hat creek, maybe next time.
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

Thanks for buying, everyone! I no longer have any Mustangs unless I accidently sorted one wrong one at some point. In any case, that's all for now and I hope everyone has a good day!
FantasyRanch3
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

EclipticEnd wrote:
EclipticEnd wrote:

Last stud is up.
HC if u want one of the mustangs i can put it back up, also EE can u come to chat for a min
FantasyRanch3
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

FantasyRanch3 wrote:
EclipticEnd wrote:
HC if u want one of the mustangs i can put it back up, also EE can u come to chat for a min

Sorry gtg
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

FantasyRanch3 wrote:
FantasyRanch3 wrote:

Sorry gtg
Ah sorry for that delay; got up to water some plants. Might be better to send me a ping in general with a message as I tend to lag a bit in my responses.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue May 07, 2024 4:10 pm

It is currently Tue May 07, 2024 4:10 pm