Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
ambreona24bu
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: ping Toodles123

Post by ambreona24bu »

Toodles123 wrote:
ambreona24bu wrote:let try this again would you sell any of your Falabellas
Yes I would, I will put them up for sale as offers only, thank you for your interest! :D
I will take all that you are willing to sell
Toodles123
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Toodles123 »

ambreona24bu wrote:
Toodles123 wrote:
Yes I would, I will put them up for sale as offers only, thank you for your interest! :D
I will take all that you are willing to sell
I have sold you Galactic Crisp and just put his sister Marbled Sweetheart up for sale
ambreona24bu
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by ambreona24bu »

Toodles123 wrote:
ambreona24bu wrote: I will take all that you are willing to sell
I have sold you Galactic Crisp and just put his sister Marbled Sweetheart up for sale
can I also have https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2972501
Toodles123
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Toodles123 »

ambreona24bu wrote:
Toodles123 wrote: I have sold you Galactic Crisp and just put his sister Marbled Sweetheart up for sale
can I also have https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2972501
First may I ask, could you train a horse for me? Sadly, I had been training a mare and almost got to all 100% stats before she passed away. I have a Plateau Persian filly who you are welcome to breed while you train her for me. Just give me a price estimate on the cost of training and I will put Sprinkel up for sale.
ambreona24bu
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by ambreona24bu »

Toodles123 wrote:
ambreona24bu wrote: can I also have https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2972501
First may I ask, could you train a horse for me? Sadly, I had been training a mare and almost got to all 100% stats before she passed away. I have a Plateau Persian filly who you are welcome to breed while you train her for me. Just give me a price estimate on the cost of training and I will put Sprinkel up for sale.
I can try to I really never have only to 250% it took me a day but that was on the weekend which I have all day to do. I would have to have somewhere along a week. Once I am finished than we could talk price. But this would be my first time like I have said.
Toodles123
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Toodles123 »

Sure, take your time. Thank you, I will put both her and Sprinkel up on offers only
Toodles123
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Toodles123 »

ambreona24bu wrote:
Toodles123 wrote:
I can try to I really never have only to 250% it took me a day but that was on the weekend which I have all day to do. I would have to have somewhere along a week. Once I am finished than we could talk price. But this would be my first time like I have said.
Sure, take your time. Thank you, I will put both her and Sprinkel up on offers only
ambreona24bu
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by ambreona24bu »

Toodles123 wrote:
ambreona24bu wrote: I can try to I really never have only to 250% it took me a day but that was on the weekend which I have all day to do. I would have to have somewhere along a week. Once I am finished than we could talk price. But this would be my first time like I have said.
ALRIGHT THX
ambreona24bu
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by ambreona24bu »

Toodles123 wrote:
ambreona24bu wrote: I can try to I really never have only to 250% it took me a day but that was on the weekend which I have all day to do. I would have to have somewhere along a week. Once I am finished than we could talk price. But this would be my first time like I have said.
can you link the horse I am training can't find her on the market.
Toodles123
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Toodles123 »

ambreona24bu wrote:
Toodles123 wrote: Sure, take your time. Thank you, I will put both her and Sprinkel up on offers only
can you link the horse I am training can't find her on the market.
Just posted her https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3033722
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun May 19, 2024 9:28 am

It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 9:28 am