Community Forum

Realistic Breeds

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
DestinoRidge
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Realistic Breeds

Post by DestinoRidge »

I kind of want to get back into this game and start up again with the breeds I have but I want them to be realistic by breed standard. No Appaloosa thoroughbreds no 18 hh quarter horses (I own one too no worries). The breeds I do have are Quarter Horse, Throughbred, Friesians, a few Andalusians/Paints. I would love to hear feedback on this/find partners, other people interested. I have some decent stock to start out with.
Alyssa Davis
Visit My Farm

Re: Realistic Breeds

Post by Alyssa Davis »

Destany662 wrote:I kind of want to get back into this game and start up again with the breeds I have but I want them to be realistic by breed standard. No Appaloosa thoroughbreds no 18 hh quarter horses (I own one too no worries). The breeds I do have are Quarter Horse, Throughbred, Friesians, a few Andalusians/Paints. I would love to hear feedback on this/find partners, other people interested. I have some decent stock to start out with.
Hi, please check out my ad for colts and fillies and see if you find anything you like! I have some realistic/classic Arabs with good HGPs. Hope you're doing well :)
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=35341
benneema000
Visit My Farm

Post by benneema000 »

you can find them on the market but they will cost a lot of money to buy them but you can adopt them if they are on the adoption but it can be hard to buy them from someone.
Coda
Visit My Farm

Post by Coda »

Destany662 wrote:I kind of want to get back into this game and start up again with the breeds I have but I want them to be realistic by breed standard. No Appaloosa thoroughbreds no 18 hh quarter horses (I own one too no worries). The breeds I do have are Quarter Horse, Throughbred, Friesians, a few Andalusians/Paints. I would love to hear feedback on this/find partners, other people interested. I have some decent stock to start out with.
I breed mustangs
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3097743 (stallion you can make an offer more than 9,000)
I'm breeding to get white horses so most of my horses are nearly white
and if you would like you could choose a mare and stallion you would like me to breed and I can sell you the foal
Thanks Coda
benneema000
Visit My Farm

Post by benneema000 »

I saw the horse he is pretty I play this game sometimes a lot and I love this game there is another horse game that you should check out it's called us.howrse. com it's a nice game to play check it out.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:12 pm

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:12 pm