Community Forum

Karabair Breeders’ Association

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
Shill Farm
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Karabair Breeders’ Association

Post by Shill Farm »

crystalized_horse wrote:
Shill Farm wrote:Since it doesn't appear that Tenacious Equine has played since October, I'm going to watch over this breeder's association. If anyone is interested in the Karabair horses and would like a breeding pair, let me know!
Are you in any way capable of this?
And do you think you can just take over?
How is that fair to the rest of the Association?
Let someone who has been a member take over if i were you..... :mrgreen:
Literally never mind. I am a member but I'm definitely rescinding my membership because I wouldn't want to work with players acting like you just did. I just wanted to keep an eye on things and help new players and honestly, that was unspeakably and unnecessarily rude.
crystalized_horse
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by crystalized_horse »

Shill Farm wrote:
crystalized_horse wrote: Are you in any way capable of this?
And do you think you can just take over?
How is that fair to the rest of the Association?
Let someone who has been a member take over if i were you..... :mrgreen:
Literally never mind. I am a member but I'm definitely rescinding my membership because I wouldn't want to work with players acting like you just did. I just wanted to keep an eye on things and help new players and honestly, that was unspeakably and unnecessarily rude.
I was not trying to be rude...honestly. Sorry to hear you wouldn't want me as a companion, and I'll kindly let you take over. It's just that some other players I've known have wrong intentions.
I hope to work with you in the future! :D
Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself
A New day also means a new begining, Forget about ur past and have yourself a fresh start :D
Shill Farm
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Shill Farm »

crystalized_horse wrote:
Shill Farm wrote:
I was not trying to be rude...honestly. Sorry to hear you wouldn't want me as a companion, and I'll kindly let you take over. It's just that some other players I've known have wrong intentions.
I understand that bad days happen but I was in fact a member and have been breeding Karabair horses for some time. My intent was to continue to foster people's interest in breeding them and hopefully to bring in new members. My intent was not to take over but to watch over and to give horses to interested players. It's fine and there's no ill will but I don't feel it was necessary or kind. I'm just going to step back.
crystalized_horse
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Shill Farm wrote:
crystalized_horse wrote: I was not trying to be rude...honestly. Sorry to hear you wouldn't want me as a companion, and I'll kindly let you take over. It's just that some other players I've known have wrong intentions.
I understand that bad days happen but I was in fact a member and have been breeding Karabair horses for some time. My intent was to continue to foster people's interest in breeding them and hopefully to bring in new members. My intent was not to take over but to watch over and to give horses to interested players. It's fine and there's no ill will but I don't feel it was necessary or kind. I'm just going to step back.
Please don't, there does need to be somebody to run it and it might as well be you.
I understand now. I was not my intent to be rude :?
A New day also means a new begining, Forget about ur past and have yourself a fresh start :D
Shill Farm
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Shill Farm »

crystalized_horse wrote:
Shill Farm wrote:
Please don't, there does need to be somebody to run it and it might as well be you.
Ok. Well, I thought we might start by running some bigger purse Karabair competitions to see if we could spark some renewed interest. Does anyone have any suggestions on the type of competition that they would like to see?
crystalized_horse
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Shill Farm wrote:
crystalized_horse wrote: Please don't, there does need to be somebody to run it and it might as well be you.
Ok. Well, I thought we might start by running some bigger purse Karabair competitions to see if we could spark some renewed interest. Does anyone have any suggestions on the type of competition that they would like to see?
Meaning what? I sorry, i don't quite understand. Are you trying to make Champions? ;)
Shill Farm
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Shill Farm »

In the hopes of sparking interest in this rare breed, I am hosting a Dressage Contest with a substantial purse. Anyone interested in acquiring a breeding pair, either pm me or ping me here.:D
https://www.horseworldonline.net/compet ... iew/107840
crystalized_horse
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Shill Farm wrote:In the hopes of sparking interest in this rare breed, I am hosting a Dressage Contest with a substantial purse. Anyone interested in acquiring a breeding pair, either pm me or ping me here.:D
https://www.horseworldonline.net/compet ... iew/107840
Thats a great idea. Let me transfer my two Karabair mares and stallion and then enter them in that :D
Heartland2001
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Heartland2001 »

Username:heartland2001
Side Accounts: heartlandfreeze
Commitment Level: casual
Focus: breeding how quality dressage horses with 60+ movement and cute face markings
Need funds? yes
Need stock? yes
I agree to the terms and conditions: yes
notes i need mare but i have some stallions when i get a good line of horses going i will start training and competing competitly
Heartland Stables Breeder Of Quality TBs And More
Image Image
If You Fall Off You Have To Get Back On To Overcome Your Fears
Shill Farm
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Shill Farm »

Heartland2001 wrote:Username:heartland2001
Side Accounts: heartlandfreeze
Commitment Level: casual
Focus: breeding how quality dressage horses with 60+ movement and cute face markings
Need funds? yes
Need stock? yes
I agree to the terms and conditions: yes
notes i need mare but i have some stallions when i get a good line of horses going i will start training and competing competitly
Welcome to the breeder's association. I'm sure I have a mare for you.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 1:00 pm

It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 1:00 pm