Community Forum

Clean up the market and rescue horse form!

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
FantasyRanch3
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Clean up the market and rescue horse form!

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

Hello everyone. This form is for Cleaning up the horses and to help rescue horses from the market.

My goal is to have less horses on the market. This means horses that have been on the market for over a year and horses that don't need to be on the market.

President
Will make sure everything is going right
Me, FR

Vice president
Will do the same as president
Open

Market buyers
Will buy horses that were on the market for long amounts of time, and horses that people need gone

Username Chickbirdlady11
Side account HorseRescue
Job you want Market Buyer
Why you want it I am starting to convert my farm to a rescue ranch and can take in orphaned foals and old horses.

Username: _Americanaa_
Side account: _Americana2_, _Americanaa3_, Untamed~Americanaa
Job you want: Market Buyer
Why you want it: I got a decent amount of money and on this account I go through years at a time when I am training.

Username: ooboob
Side account: abbiedabbiedoo
Why you want it: i can hold around 90 horses at my farm and go through about 3 years at a time. i’d love to help clean up the market!

Open
Open
Open

Age outers
People who will take horses to age them out, foals people don't want, ect
Open, 6+ people

Sellers
People who want to advertise horses that are for sale
Open
Open

Please just tell us your
Username
Side account
Job you want
Why you want it

Please be kind, nice, respectful, ect

Also if hors we s don't sell I will take them and age out!
Last edited by FantasyRanch3 on Tue Sep 07, 2021 2:15 pm, edited 4 times in total.
FantasyRanch3
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Clean up the market and rescue horse form!

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

_Americanaa_ wrote:...
ooboob wrote:...
HorzeLover101 wrote:...
Charlette wrote:...
Tenacious Equine wrote:...
Hi everyone, I know this is out of the blue but I think you all might be interested in this because I know you all breed great horses and are big in the community.

I have been busy buying old horses and horses that have been up for a while to try and help clean up the market. Atm I have one account with 125+ horses to age out and another I'm working on to do the same. Hildgo is also wanting to clean up the market. I know with you all eather training, breeding, ect that you use lots of turns so I was wondering if you wanted to help in this to clean up the market.

My goal is to get all the old, unwanted, and old add horses of the market. I was wondering if you guys would consider eather taking some horses form me to age out, or buy even just one or two horses and aging them out.

I know I can go though a few years in one day but with so meany on the market I can't keep up.

If your interested in cleaning up the market to WITHOUT rehoming evey horse plz lmk :D

Thanks for all your time and I hope all is well with you guys ;)
Last edited by FantasyRanch3 on Mon Sep 06, 2021 8:11 pm, edited 8 times in total.
FantasyRanch3
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

Save
FantasyRanch3
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

Save
Hidalgo
Visit My Farm

Post by Hidalgo »

FantasyRanch3 wrote:
Hidalgo wrote:...
Here the form
Thanks!
FantasyRanch3
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

Hidalgo wrote:
FantasyRanch3 wrote:
Here the form
Thanks!
Np. So you know I have 2 accounts for ageing horses out. One has about 125 horses and the other under 12 but I'm still working on it. When you have horses from the market that need to be aged out I will take them if I have room.

I'm still buying horses over the age of 15.
Chickbirdlady11
Visit My Farm

Post by Chickbirdlady11 »

Username Chickbirdlady11
Side account HorseRescue
Job you want Market Buyer
Why you want it I am starting to convert my farm to a rescue ranch and can take in orphaned foals and old horses.
ooboob
Visit My Farm

Post by ooboob »

Username: ooboob
Side account: abbiedabbiedoo
Why you want it: i can hold around 90 horses at my farm and go through about 3 years at a time. i’d love to help clean up the market! :)
You, sir, are a fish. ~ Arthur Morgan
HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by HorzeLover101 »

FantasyRanch3 wrote:
_Americanaa_ wrote:...
ooboob wrote:...
HorzeLover101 wrote:...
Charlette wrote:...
Tenacious Equine wrote:...
Hi everyone, I know this is out of the blue but I think you all might be interested in this because I know you all breed great horses and are big in the community.

I have been busy buying old horses and horses that have been up for a while to try and help clean up the market. Atm I have one account with 125+ horses to age out and another I'm working on to do the same. Hildgo is also wanting to clean up the market. I know with you all eather training, breeding, ect that you use lots of turns so I was wondering if you wanted to help in this to clean up the market.

My goal is to get all the old, unwanted, and old add horses of the market. I was wondering if you guys would consider eather taking some horses form me to age out, or buy even just one or two horses and aging them out.

I know I can go though a few years in one day but with so meany on the market I can't keep up.

If your interested in cleaning up the market to WITHOUT rehoming evey horse plz lmk :D

Thanks for all your time and I hope all is well with you guys ;)
I can take up to 60 horses. I just rerranged my farm. I had a lot of empty pastures. I have again pastures for my personal horses but I just made 5 of them for clearing the market.

I can help clear the market on my own. ill start on the last page and work my way back. I'm going to talk to tom to see if he can possibly buy these horses that are millions/billions of dollars but the users aren't active anymore that way they dont stay on the market.
ℬᏟᏕℛ - Black Creek Stables Rescue
Famous Racing Belgian Breeder
Owner Of FIR Club
Legendary Trainer & Comp'er For Players
***14 Days For Pick Up - After That They Will Be Auctioned Off***

Charlette
Visit My Farm

Post by Charlette »

FantasyRanch3 wrote:...
Sure I can help clean out the market. I can't really put a number on how many I can take but I will start with the horses in the back of the market/horses other players want to get rid of :)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:45 pm

It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:45 pm