Community Forum

Clean up the market and rescue horse form!

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
FantasyRanch3
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Clean up the market and rescue horse form!

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

Coda wrote:
FantasyRanch3 wrote:
I consider you a friend, so just think of it as a gift as I have more money then I ever thought I'd have :D
Okay, would you also like a filly?
Sure!
"The horses always come first! They eat before us, get taken care of before us, because it's what we can do to repay them for them giving us so much joy in our lives"
Coda
Visit My Farm

Post by Coda »

FantasyRanch3 wrote:
Coda wrote: Okay, would you also like a filly?
Sure!
Okay, I have this filly
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3393937
And do you of anyone who can train thus foal for me
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3393630
FantasyRanch3
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

Coda wrote:
FantasyRanch3 wrote:
Sure!
Okay, I have this filly
Me? I just finished my 2 and am about to start 2 more. Your foal can be one of them!
"The horses always come first! They eat before us, get taken care of before us, because it's what we can do to repay them for them giving us so much joy in our lives"
Coda
Visit My Farm

Post by Coda »

FantasyRanch3 wrote:
Coda wrote: Okay, I have this filly
Me? I just finished my 2 and am about to start 2 more. Your foal can be one of them!
Really would you do that for me, it would mean so much and i would be happy to pay 75 to 80k for training
FantasyRanch3
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

Coda wrote:
FantasyRanch3 wrote:
Really would you do that for me, it would mean so much and i would be happy to pay 75 to 80k for training
Like I said before, I consider you one of my good friends on HWO :D I don't mind at all. Plus you were the only one using my training business so I haven't opened it yet so I could do my own foal. Just put her up now. It will be about a week and she should be done by 3 1/2 year old
FantasyRanch3
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

FantasyRanch3 wrote:
Coda wrote: Really would you do that for me, it would mean so much and i would be happy to pay 75 to 80k for training
Like I said before, I consider you one of my good friends on HWO :D I don't mind at all. Plus you were the only one using my training business so I haven't opened it yet so I could do my own foal. Just put her up now. It will be about a week and she should be done by 3 1/2 year old
Temp-
Weight-
Yearly pics-
Coda
Visit My Farm

Post by Coda »

FantasyRanch3 wrote:
Coda wrote: Really would you do that for me, it would mean so much and i would be happy to pay 75 to 80k for training
Okay thank you so much and take your time and if you ever want to use one of my stallion just let me know and you can have free studding
Temp- dont mind
Weight- Mod
Yearly pics- yes please if possible
FantasyRanch3
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

Coda wrote:
FantasyRanch3 wrote:
Okay thank you so much and take your time and if you ever want to use one of my stallion just let me know and you can have free studding
Temp- dont mind
Weight- Mod
Ok thx! Ok, her temp may be stuck at BP so it's good it's not really important for you, I will try to get it to calm just to see if It will rise though
Coda
Visit My Farm

Post by Coda »

FantasyRanch3 wrote:
Coda wrote: Okay thank you so much and take your time and if you ever want to use one of my stallion just let me know and you can have free studding
Temp- dont mind
Weight- Mod
Ok thx! Ok, her temp may be stuck at BP so it's good it's not really important for you, I will try to get it to calm just to see if It will rise though
Thank you so much
FantasyRanch3
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

Coda wrote:
FantasyRanch3 wrote:
Thank you so much
NP!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed May 01, 2024 11:37 pm

It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 11:37 pm