Community Forum

Green or Yellow Movement

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
Haileyisawesome123
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Green or Yellow Movement

Post by Haileyisawesome123 »

equine_CRAZY wrote:Ok. I understand. Yeah, unfortunately, I do not have a mare within that classification. I will let you know if I do asap if on of my three foals that are to be born will have those specific details. Sorry about that.
All good! Let me know if that works out!
Haileyisawesome123
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Charlette wrote:
Haileyisawesome123 wrote:These ones look great! You wouldn't happen to have any mares with yellow or green movement would you?
Unfortunately, I don't have any mares with green/gold movement for sale. Let me know which one of the stallions you'd like to buy/stud and I will put them up for you :)
Hello I would like to buy the three year old champion (Chestnut) with the HGP of 68,000.
Charlette
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Charlette »

Haileyisawesome123 wrote:
Charlette wrote:
Unfortunately, I don't have any mares with green/gold movement for sale. Let me know which one of the stallions you'd like to buy/stud and I will put them up for you :)
Hello I would like to buy the three year old champion (Chestnut) with the HGP of 68,000.
Alright. He's up for offers
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3174697
Haileyisawesome123
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Charlette wrote:
Haileyisawesome123 wrote: Hello I would like to buy the three year old champion (Chestnut) with the HGP of 68,000.
Alright. He's up for offers
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3174697
Hey, I'm sorry. I wasn't online for a couple of days. I'm still interested in buying your horse if you are ok with it, I just might need a couple of days as I'm not active very much.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue May 07, 2024 10:02 am

It is currently Tue May 07, 2024 10:02 am