Community Forum

℗® Grade horse Breeding Project ℗®

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
crystalized_horse
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: ℗® Grade horse Breeding Project ℗®

Post by crystalized_horse »

reehan23dew wrote:
crystalized_horse wrote: Okay, sorry I can't link them, I'm on my phone

So am I haha, could always just tell me the names and I can go find them. Or open up a new tab in whatever browser you use and copy and paste links back here. That’s what I do haha.
The mares i linked are ufo!
Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself
A New day also means a new begining, Forget about ur past and have yourself a fresh start :D
reehan23dew
Visit My Farm

Post by reehan23dew »

crystalized_horse wrote:
reehan23dew wrote:

So am I haha, could always just tell me the names and I can go find them. Or open up a new tab in whatever browser you use and copy and paste links back here. That’s what I do haha.
The mares i linked are ufo!
I am trying to gain a better grade mare to stallion ratio, I have more stallions than mares as most of my mares were old and I retired from breeding then they passed on. So if there are any stallions of mine you’d like let me know. I’ll probably be deleting or selling all aside from my Mohawk stallion, but I don’t have the money for breeding market studs either. :lol:

All studs are located here https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/145540
crystalized_horse
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

reehan23dew wrote:
crystalized_horse wrote: The mares i linked are ufo!
I am trying to gain a better grade mare to stallion ratio, I have more stallions than mares as most of my mares were old and I retired from breeding then they passed on. So if there are any stallions of mine you’d like let me know. I’ll probably be deleting or selling all aside from my Mohawk stallion, but I don’t have the money for breeding market studs either. :lol:

Sounds like me except I have too many mares and their tbs
A New day also means a new begining, Forget about ur past and have yourself a fresh start :D
reehan23dew
Visit My Farm

Post by reehan23dew »

crystalized_horse wrote:
reehan23dew wrote:

Sounds like me except I have too many mares and their tbs

I seem to have taken a lot of Forest Horses and two Arabians which have appeared out of “nowhere” :?
crystalized_horse
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

reehan23dew wrote:
crystalized_horse wrote: Sounds like me except I have too many mares and their tbs

I seem to have taken a lot of Forest Horses and two Arabians which have appeared out of “nowhere” :?
Lol :lol:
I have a black stallion if u want him
crystalized_horse
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

reehan23dew wrote:
crystalized_horse wrote: Sounds like me except I have too many mares and their tbs

Well had since you just bought him :lol:
reehan23dew
Visit My Farm

Post by reehan23dew »

crystalized_horse wrote:
reehan23dew wrote:

Well had since you just bought him :lol:

Hahaha saw him and needed to seize the moment while I could. Will see what comes from him and my appy TB mare I have lol.
crystalized_horse
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

reehan23dew wrote:
crystalized_horse wrote: Well had since you just bought him :lol:

Hahaha saw him and needed to seize the moment while I could. Will see what comes from him and my appy TB mare I have lol.
Sounds awesome! Hope it turns out okay for you :D
reehan23dew
Visit My Farm

Post by reehan23dew »

crystalized_horse wrote:
reehan23dew wrote:

Sounds awesome! Hope it turns out okay for you :D
So happy at this filly I bred at least color wise haha https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3391345
crystalized_horse
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

reehan23dew wrote:
crystalized_horse wrote: Sounds awesome! Hope it turns out okay for you :D
So happy at this filly I bred at least color wise haha https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3391345
She is beautiful :)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 2:04 pm

It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 2:04 pm