Community Forum

℗® Grade horse Breeding Project ℗®

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
reehan23dew
Visit My Farm

Re: ℗® Grade horse Breeding Project ℗®

Post by reehan23dew »

crystalized_horse wrote:
reehan23dew wrote:
So happy at this filly I bred at least color wise haha https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3391345
She is beautiful :)

Have this one up for sale! Currently at 500 obo but I can accept anything less haha. https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3380879
crystalized_horse
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by crystalized_horse »

reehan23dew wrote:
crystalized_horse wrote: She is beautiful :)

Have this one up for sale! Currently at 500 obo but I can accept anything less haha. https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3380879
Pretty! I bred to your mohawk grade stallion, hope the foal turns out okay :lol:
Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself
A New day also means a new begining, Forget about ur past and have yourself a fresh start :D
reehan23dew
Visit My Farm

Post by reehan23dew »

crystalized_horse wrote:
reehan23dew wrote:

Pretty! I bred to your mohawk grade stallion, hope the foal turns out okay :lol:

He does like to produce palominos :lol:
crystalized_horse
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

reehan23dew wrote:
crystalized_horse wrote: Pretty! I bred to your mohawk grade stallion, hope the foal turns out okay :lol:

Good to know, good to know.... ;)
A New day also means a new begining, Forget about ur past and have yourself a fresh start :D
reehan23dew
Visit My Farm

Post by reehan23dew »

crystalized_horse wrote:
reehan23dew wrote:

Good to know, good to know.... ;)

All three of his babies (he had more but their owners rehomed them), are palominos, one out of a bay, one from a buckskin and one from my small pali near leopard mare.
crystalized_horse
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

reehan23dew wrote:
crystalized_horse wrote: Good to know, good to know.... ;)

All three of his babies (he had more but their owners rehomed them), are palominos, one out of a bay, one from a buckskin and one from my small pali near leopard mare.
Okay, I'ma going to see then! :lol:
reehan23dew
Visit My Farm

Post by reehan23dew »

I’ve decided to stop breeding Grades and move to rarer colored TB breeding. So this is my goodbye from breeding grades, I do however have two pretty good quality colts on my alternate account RiverStormStables that I plan to make cheap studs for anyone interested.
Cypress Creek Elites
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Cypress Creek Elites »

Enter your joining info:
Username: Cypress Creek Elites (technically my main is Tenacious Equine but I'm not super active there)
Side accounts: Tenacious Equine, Tea's Freezer
What role you'd like to play: I guess stock provider? I have two lines of different grinder grades
Proof of you breeding Grade Horse's (a link): https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3417152 (most recent grinder from my newer line)
Champing:
Can you champ: yes
How long does it take you in HWO years/months: I don't keep track but when I've done it in the past it has taken me 0m-6m to get champ
How long does it take you IRL: my best guess is ~a day?
Training:
Can you train: yep. Doing 95% for my grinders on here
How long does it take you in HWO years/months: <2y
How long does it take you IRL: a few hours if I'm not focused
Stock provider:
Can you provide horses for other players so they may keep proticipating in this club: ye
Opalhorse22
Visit My Farm

Post by Opalhorse22 »

reehan23dew wrote:I’ve decided to stop breeding Grades and move to rarer colored TB breeding. So this is my goodbye from breeding grades, I do however have two pretty good quality colts on my alternate account RiverStormStables that I plan to make cheap studs for anyone interested.
Oh, sorry to hear that (this is crystized_horse)
Hope you have some luck
Also look here viewtopic.php?f=8&p=315192#p315192
Opalhorse22
Visit My Farm

Post by Opalhorse22 »

Cypress Creek Elites wrote:Enter your joining info:
Username: Cypress Creek Elites (technically my main is Tenacious Equine but I'm not super active there)
Side accounts: Tenacious Equine, Tea's Freezer
What role you'd like to play: I guess stock provider? I have two lines of different grinder grades
Proof of you breeding Grade Horse's (a link): https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3417152 (most recent grinder from my newer line)
Champing:
Can you champ: yes
How long does it take you in HWO years/months: I don't keep track but when I've done it in the past it has taken me 0m-6m to get champ
How long does it take you IRL: my best guess is ~a day?
Training:
Can you train: yep. Doing 95% for my grinders on here
How long does it take you in HWO years/months: <2y
How long does it take you IRL: a few hours if I'm not focused
Stock provider:
Can you provide horses for other players so they may keep proticipating in this club: ye
Thank you for joining Tea
I am not active on my main account anymore (read here: viewtopic.php?f=8&p=315192#p315192) but ur still in!
:)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 11:22 am

It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 11:22 am