Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Ping

Post by KingstonDressage »

FantasyRanch3 wrote:
KingstonDressage wrote: Thanks! You too! It's been a bit hasn't it? :lol:
Yes, I've been on and off in-between mini life emergencys
Is that good or bad...

When life gives you lemons, make apple juice and let the world wonder how you did it.
FantasyRanch3
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

KingstonDressage wrote:
FantasyRanch3 wrote:
Yes, I've been on and off in-between mini life emergencys
Is that good or bad...
Ummm some good some bad

My cat got put down this month. I have a chicken living in my basement with me after living though a Red Fox attack and she is still healing. My 2 ducks are gone (2m old) that I hand rose from babies, and theya re my first ducks. I'm looking for a gard dog to live on out farm. Fencing in a pasture today for goats. Found out one of my best friends new BF is my enemy. Oh and a month ago the horses I had for the summer had to go home. Also found out my brother is killing his pet bearded dragon from not taking care of it right and it might have internal issues now.

But so e of the good stuff is I have 2 new barn cats who are warming up to me. Get to go groom a friends horses tonight. Get to get goats soon (if we can find hay to buy) may get a new gard dog. I get to get a bunch a of new poltry in the spring. I'm volunteer of the year for a fair, my mom made fair beard for our fair. And if I can get my temperament under control we may be leasing or buying a horse soon

And I don't even know what else I'm doing. My life is kinda hectic if you can't tell :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
FantasyRanch3
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

FantasyRanch3 wrote:
KingstonDressage wrote: Is that good or bad...
Ummm some good some bad

My cat got put down this month. I have a chicken living in my basement with me after living though a Red Fox attack and she is still healing. My 2 ducks are gone (2m old) that I hand rose from babies, and theya re my first ducks. I'm looking for a gard dog to live on out farm. Fencing in a pasture today for goats. Found out one of my best friends new BF is my enemy. Oh and a month ago the horses I had for the summer had to go home. Also found out my brother is killing his pet bearded dragon from not taking care of it right and it might have internal issues now.

But so e of the good stuff is I have 2 new barn cats who are warming up to me. Get to go groom a friends horses tonight. Get to get goats soon (if we can find hay to buy) may get a new gard dog. I get to get a bunch a of new poltry in the spring. I'm volunteer of the year for a fair, my mom made fair beard for our fair. And if I can get my temperament under control we may be leasing or buying a horse soon

And I don't even know what else I'm doing. My life is kinda hectic if you can't tell :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ohhh but I just found this boy on my farm and I think he's Soo pretty/handsome/cool
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3232671
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun May 19, 2024 12:56 pm

It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 12:56 pm