Community Forum

Celebrity Horses! 15 mil 1st prize!! (done)

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
Hidalgo
Visit My Farm

Re: Celebrity Horses! 15 mil 1st prize!!

Post by Hidalgo »

Rhorsegirl80 wrote:I'd love to help judge :)
If you don't mind PMing me with your rankings (and your reason for the rankings you choose) sometime tomorrow that would be great!
Emlyn
Visit My Farm

Post by Emlyn »

Hidalgo wrote:I apologize but I've been feeling very sick today so I won't be posting results until whenever I can look at my computer for more than ten min without getting a massive headache and feeling like I'm dying lol
Sorry your not feeling well! I'm currently sick as well :/ Take some time and drink lots of fluids! Hope you feel better :]
like to be a lady living in the country with lots of horses and dogs.”
― Queen Elizabeth II

FantasyRanch2
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch2 »

Thanks! I'll try and be fast!
Rhorsegirl80
Visit My Farm

Post by Rhorsegirl80 »

Hidalgo wrote:
Rhorsegirl80 wrote:I'd love to help judge :)
If you don't mind PMing me with your rankings (and your reason for the rankings you choose) sometime tomorrow that would be great!
Done :)
Harlow Way Equestrian Center

Quality Breeding & Selling
Proud Breeder Of The Thoroughbred Horse & Other Prospects
[/center]
Hidalgo
Visit My Farm

Post by Hidalgo »

Emlyn wrote:
Hidalgo wrote:I apologize but I've been feeling very sick today so I won't be posting results until whenever I can look at my computer for more than ten min without getting a massive headache and feeling like I'm dying lol
Sorry your not feeling well! I'm currently sick as well :/ Take some time and drink lots of fluids! Hope you feel better :]
Thanks, hope you get better soon too!
Sunriver Stables
Visit My Farm

Post by Sunriver Stables »

OK, can i still enter?
FantasyRanch2
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch2 »

I'm sooooo sorry this is this late! I was about to transfer and do this post but I had a family emergency :oops: this is the soonest I could log on to do this so if I can't be in I understand :(

This is my entire
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3084500
I think he looks like the stallion from one of my fav book series... The Phantom Stallion! In the book his Dam is a QH but his sire is a mustang. Unfortunately I don't have eather of those breeds that have the horses look. But in it they say he has "a head that has a dish face like a fine Arab". In the book he was born as a pure black colt and was called "Blackie", but after a ridding accident the person Sam got sent away to San Diego for 2 years. When she came back the Phantom is like 5 or 6 I think, but I keep getting confused. But the first day she is back on the ride home she sees him in the side window as her dad drives her home. Then that night she is restless and hears a whinnying from the river and she meets "Balckie" again, but not the small black foal she remembers, but a fine strong white stallion!

Anyway I highly suggest reading these books!!!!
Thx for hosting this. And if my entire can't count I understand :(
Hope you feel better soon!!!!
FantasyRanch2
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch2 »

I'm sooooo sorry this is this late! I was about to transfer and do this post but I had a family emergency :oops: this is the soonest I could log on to do this so if I can't be in I understand :(

This is my entire
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3084500
I think he looks like the stallion from one of my fav book series... The Phantom Stallion! In the book his Dam is a QH but his sire is a mustang. Unfortunately I don't have eather of those breeds that have the horses look. But in it they say he has "a head that has a dish face like a fine Arab". In the book he was born as a pure black colt and was called "Blackie", but after a ridding accident the person Sam got sent away to San Diego for 2 years. When she came back the Phantom is like 5 or 6 I think, but I keep getting confused. But the first day she is back on the ride home she sees him in the side window as her dad drives her home. Then that night she is restless and hears a whinnying from the river and she meets "Balckie" again, but not the small black foal she remembers, but a fine strong white stallion!

Anyway I highly suggest reading these books!!!!
Thx for hosting this. And if my entire can't count I understand :(
Hope you feel better soon!!!!
islandhill
Visit My Farm

Post by islandhill »

I am probably SO late on entering, but I have been working with my horse for a LONG time, and haven't perfected anything, but thought that I might as well just enter what I have (I was trying to do Hidalgo the mustang, but didn't even get close ;) ) Here is Maximus from Tangled (i tried my best to copy his tack :D )
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3332726

“The starting point of all achievement is desire.”
-Napoleon Hill
IvyRose
Visit My Farm

Post by IvyRose »

Rhorsegirl80 wrote:
Hidalgo wrote: If you don't mind PMing me with your rankings (and your reason for the rankings you choose) sometime tomorrow that would be great!
Done :)
Hey
I was just wondering if you have any TB stallions on public stud?
Thanks, Ivy
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun May 05, 2024 5:33 am

It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 5:33 am